Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Talk sport comparing Rangers to Man City when they went down the leagues.

Also calling them a "global brand"

Official Government Health Warning: If you listen to Talksport or read Redtops you greatly increase the chances of your brains oozing out of your ears

Exactly.

What is needed now is #Spartans4SFL. Football fans need to be on it this next week; Rangers, Regan, Doncaster and the sycophantic media have been telt in no uncertain terms and they need telling again.

Spartans are an established club, been on the periphery of senior football for years, and I am sure the Chairman wasn't on the original tribunal just for a wheeze.

#Spartans4SFL

There is a facebook group in support of Cove Rangers Cove Rangers for the SFL

Anyone but Sevco.

What are you basing this on?

The RM Orcs seemed to favour remaining in the SPL in the thread I saw...

The vast majority of pro-div3 orcs wanted it for the reason of seeing the SPL collapse without them.

Very few appeared to be genuinely wanting this for the 'right' reason. i.e. take our medicine and get on with it.

My brother is a Rangers fan, and he wants division 3, and he comments on Rangers facebook pages and threads, and the consensus seems to be division 3. Even in that RM link posted up a wee while ago, again, people seemed to want division 3. Although I should be clear, I meant division 3 rather than division 1.

The Rangers Fans' Fighting Fund poll of the club's season ticket holders reported yesterday that 76% prefer the option applying to division 3.

Indeed as are ones who think newco can sustain itself in sfl3 with ibrox and mp to pay for as well as mcculloch wallace etc

Exactly, if newco Rangers enter at Division 3 won't they be losing money hand over fist?. They might not even survive the climb back up, maybe do a Gretna.

Even a season in the 1st will be extremely costly to them. Every season they are not in the SPL they will drained of finances.

Exactly.

What is needed now is #Spartans4SFL. Football fans need to be on it this next week; Rangers, Regan, Doncaster and the sycophantic media have been telt in no uncertain terms and they need telling again.

Spartans are an established club, been on the periphery of senior football for years, and I am sure the Chairman wasn't on the original tribunal just for a wheeze.

#Spartans4SFL

I'd prefer #fuckoffdoncaster

Only in Scotland can we rejoice in the demise of another Scottish Football Club and the possible severe financial implications that this may bring to your own/other clubs.

Rangers may now follow the Airdrie route and hostile takeover and rebrand another club. St Mirren were some of their Directors not in talks with Whyte a while back?

Only in Scotland can we rejoice in the demise of another Scottish Football Club and the possible severe financial implications that this may bring to your own/other clubs.

Rangers may now follow the Airdrie route and hostile takeover and rebrand another club. St Mirren were some of their Directors not in talks with Whyte a while back?

BE GONE!

No

So when all the clubs declare they voted NO .. who to believe and no way of proving it since the ballot is secret.

Killie wanted a secret ballot and now come out and say they voted NO ... odd ?

I know the ballot may have been secret but they still have to tell you how many voted Yes,No, Abstained.

Do you think the janny just announces the result without any proof.

How many do you think they have in each of these countries, roughly?

Australia - Ran 213003, Celt 221030

USA - Ran 873356, Celt 624000

Canada - Ran 400000, Celt 699066

Figures are approximate.

The vast majority of pro-div3 orcs wanted it for the reason of seeing the SPL collapse without them.

Very few appeared to be genuinely wanting this for the 'right' reason. i.e. take our medicine and get on with it.

Aye, I'd agree with that.

With what will they take over another club?

They're as skint as a dogger's knees.

The song just perffffect for today....

Sevco fans think Playing in the 3rd would be a romantic cosy wee adventure, wait until you are travelling 3 hours north on a Tuesday night in winter.

Are sevco fans aware that these grounds don't have the pitch protection of the SPL?