Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Get yourself to Starks Park! :D

I'm actually considering taking in the pre-season friendly between Raith and Ross County next week thanks to Mr. Hutton. Wrong part of Fife, but I'm sure Kirkcaldy can't be as bad as it's made out to be. wink.gif

• 1436: BREAKING NEWSSFL chief executive David Longmuir has told BBC Scotland that a decision will have to be taken over who replaces Rangers in the SPL.
    "The SPL will have to create an invite for a replacement," he said.
    The SFL board will meet tomorrow ahead of full meeting of clubs next week to decide if the Rangers Newco will be allowed into the Scottish League set up.

Why Celtic and Kilmarnock? you have no idea how the vote went. huh.gif

Someone posted on the Saints forum, and on the previous post of this thread, that Killie and Rangers voted 'yes' and Celtic abstained.

Maybe that's false information though. Apologies if so.

Edited by The Real Saints

Get to f**k.

In my first post i said 'apparently' I did not say it was fact.

I am just following what people have said in emails you fuckwit.

A fuckwit posts shite he can't back up with fact or named source.

Apparently doesn't cut it unless you work for the Record and like lamb.

SPL fans shouldn't be sitting back just yet. Your club may well be heavily complicit in the implementation of an SPL 2, designed solely to allow Sevco into the SPL as soon as possible. For the next 8 days, it's the SFL's problem, but if there's a no vote on the 12th it's straight back to you to stop your chairmen ruining the game in Scotland

• 1436: BREAKING NEWSSFL chief executive David Longmuir has told BBC Scotland that a decision will have to be taken over who replaces Rangers in the SPL.
    The SFL board will meet tomorrow ahead of full meeting of clubs next week to decide if the Rangers Newco will be allowed into the Scottish League set up.

Just for badness they should invite spartans to spl....8)

Edited by Highland Dogma

Are Sevco in a fit enough state to join the set-up?

I really hope there is a few non-league teams applying :D

"#SPL meeting still ongoing but Charles Green and Malcolm Murray have left the building. #Rangers"

Not part of it, no right to be there. Bye Mr Green.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet after the annoucement they went to sit back down and everybody else had pulled there chairs in closer. Awkward silences couple of coughs and then Green and Murray put on their coats.

Believe it or not they're celebrating.

http://forum.rangers...pic=230140& st=0

They really are confused.

"Yippee! We will be playing in the Scottish 3rd Division!!!" (no offence)

Lucky to be playing anywhere, I suppose.

Still exists the possibility of NOT playing anywhere.

Happy happy at the moment.

Can only take it one day at a time and enjoy it, otherwise it will soon all be over

and I will have missed the chance to rejoice. (horrible woman)

Rejoice while the iron is hot.

Just babbling on here, might be delirious.:D:P:);)8):rolleyes::ph34r::blink:

Just listened to Doncaster's interview prior to todays meeting. He kept harping on about the damage to innocent clubs if newco are put in the 3rd division. Who negotiated exit clauses for sponsors if the 'old firm' were not in the league? It wasn't the clubs who are voting today. It's not them who is bringing about 'financial armageddon'.