Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I tried to listen to yesterday's Clyde SSB but got about 3 minutes in before I had to turn it off. John Brown is an arrogant scrote of a man.

I managed about 10 minutes. I have never listened to Clyde before, I will never do so again. If Brown is the best newco have they are totally fucked.

No name , no league , no matches arranged , not enough staff and less than 4 weeks to get it sorted ! Will they be around come the start of the season ?

I know I asked this a few pages back, but when do player registrations need to be submitted by... or will they just submit the likes of "Player 12" like the SPL did?!

Cheers, Drooper. It really is a concern that MJ has damaged our position by his shameless toadying over this affair. I hope the majority of fans realise that he is NOT Killie, and we'll be here (or in a lower division - it happens to diddiessmile.gif) long after he's gone.

Whilst you have pies, you have an away support. ;)

Actually looking forward to being able to go to all away grounds except one next year, instead of all but two.

Someone makes a comment that goes against the party line = Rangers supporter/apologist.

Pathetic RM type banter IMO.

Is there a thread anywhere where we can talk about this shit objectively. Some people want to see what's the best for their club, other people don't think killing Rangers dead is the best thing for the game overall, others see current events as an opportunity to facilitate change that may otherwise never happen. The level of debate in here is playground level at best sometimes.

I wouldn't suggest you're a Rangers supporter or apologist. However I think you are a total wanker.

Hope that helps. :)

Edited by Granny Danger

http://www.clyde1.co...b-listen-again/

I'm using that, there might be a downloadable podcast though.

There are some absolute gems, specifically from Bullshit Brown. Listen out for him claiming £100m would be lost from Scottish football without Sevco and that without them in the SPL Celtic would get ~£300k for winning the league instead of ~£3m.

He is just such a massive cock.

thats the one I had bookmarked but it aint working sad.gif

ah well, saves my ears from bleeding laugh.gif

Cheers, Drooper. It really is a concern that MJ has damaged our position by his shameless toadying over this affair. I hope the majority of fans realise that he is NOT Killie, and we'll be here (or in a lower division - it happens to diddiessmile.gif) long after he's gone.

The only issue with this point is that it is the same argument as that used by Rangers fans over the financial mismanagement. It wisnae the club, it wis the Chairman, don't punish us.

If he was speaking on behalf of the club, there is an issue. If he wasn't, Killie fans and shareholders should be calling for his head.

The link I posted works because I am subjecting myself to it once more.

Quote how much of the shitty Rangers fans calling in and John Brown being a c**t I can take is questionable though.

Why are people listening to what ex-footballers have to say???????

Apart from the odd exception I wouldn't listen to anything any of them have to say outwith the actual game on the park. And the last people I would take advice from on financial matters and scottish football is John Brown and the other "would be sweeping the streets if he couldnt play football" ex-pros.

A thought just crossed my mind..................haven't heard a peep from rankers "legend" Barry "Bazza" Ferguson. I wonder why............................. dry.gif

Someone makes a comment that goes against the party line = Rangers supporter/apologist.

Pathetic RM type banter IMO.

Is there a thread anywhere where we can talk about this shit objectively. Some people want to see what's the best for their club, other people don't think killing Rangers dead is the best thing for the game overall, others see current events as an opportunity to facilitate change that may otherwise never happen. The level of debate in here is playground level at best sometimes.

What's best for anyone's club is not an option anymore. All clubs are looking at how to minimise the impact of rangers' death.

As for any type of "compromise" solution - sorry, if anyone thinks that is acceptable, then they're not a football fan. This is not a Gretna or a Livingston, not a Dundee, a Leeds, or a Middlesborough. This is not a victim of financial mismanagement or "living the dream". This is a CRIMINAL organisation.This is an organisation which already had a pre-eminent position in its field, and used the resulting influence to weaken its competitors. An organisation which could not suck enough cash out of the Scottish game to play with their "rightful" peers in the European elite, so took a conscious decision to STEAL money from every person in this country. Not on one occasion, but as a sustained business practise.

Now, rangers have been caught, but contrary to their apologists, have not yet been punished. Yet idiots still maintain they must be pandered to "for the good of the game". Bollox. Any game which "needs" these lying, thieving, cheating scum is not a game, it's a conspiracy to extort money from fans on the premise of sport, while rewarding criminal behaviour. I, and the majority on here, don't believe that is right.

This should be a happy time - rangers are dead, we have an opportunity to start again (with celtic having to play nicesmile.gif) - yet we are still assailed by acolytes of the old order, trying to breathe some life into the stinking corpse of Scotland's most shameful club.

Why is Ian Black pledging to sign for Sevco if they are voted to the 1st Division.

Even if they are awarded an SFL place and SFA Membership is approved, they remain a 'club' on a very sticky wicket, with no real squad, questionmarks over finances, and questionmarks over their viability even in the short-term.

Surely there must be 'safer' avenues to pursue? (weren't Aberdeen allegedly showing an interest?). I'd have thought most people would run a mile if they had any other prospects/leads.

Is he just thick as well as being dirty? (an ideal 'Ranjurs man' then)

Edited by Claymores

Bloody hell, this SSB has gone from annoyance to parody to comedy gold. I've hit the wall and I'm now loving it! :lol:

(forgive the slight paraphrasing)

Hugh Keevins:

"John, you said earlier that Celtic and Lawwell wanted extra sanctions applied to Rangers, how do you know this as he hasn't spoken to any journalists"

John Brown:

"Aye well silence tells you everything"

:blink::lol:

Edited by Ric

I tried to listen to yesterday's Clyde SSB but got about 3 minutes in before I had to turn it off. John Brown is an arrogant scrote of a man.

It was painful to listen to. I turned it off the second they put the caller through that crawled right up JB's arse. Ill informed, scaremongering ball sacks. Never thought I'd ever be grateful for living in an area that receives tay fm.

Okay, for the record, I have no issue with Kilmarnock fans. You cannot be held accountable for the fact that your chairman is a cock.

I won't be ridiculing you or your club (any more than usual). Nor will I be boycotting Rugby Park.

Speak for yourself ;)

I wouldn't suggest you're a Rangers supporter or apologist. However I think you are a total wanker.

Hope that helps. :)

Quality stuff GD as per.

So what do you think realistically?

Personally I believe a functioning Rangers and Celtic are important for the well being of Scottish football. More importantly, I care more about whether or not there is a Motherwell to support than satisfying some urge inside me to see the OF wiped out.

I'm coming round to the idea now that if a compromise can be found (say 3 up.next season) with rangers in sfl1 as long as it involves more equitable voting rights and prize money distribution, with guaranteed money down the leagues, top league expansion (I'm all about 14) some kind of long term sanction then I might support it.

I've gone from wanting Rangers obliterated to wanting them in div 3 to now being OK with div 1 as long as there's more concessions on offer.

I don't believe in optimistic nonsense that killing Rangers will somehow magically improve the game, in fact I believe it will damage it. SPL clubs STILL won't accept reconstruction and the commercial value of our game drops massively, unfortunately, with no OF.

I lost my hardon for killing rangers a couple of months ago. What do you think?

ETA: typical pious and emotive nonsense from WRK.

I care about my club. All other concerns are secondary

Edited by madwullie

http://www.clyde1.com/on-air/ssb-listen-again/

I'm using that, there might be a downloadable podcast though.

There are some absolute gems, specifically from Bullshit Brown. Listen out for him claiming £100m would be lost from Scottish football without Sevco and that without them in the SPL Celtic would get ~£300k for winning the league instead of ~£3m.

He is just such a massive cock.

Didn't he say the Scottish economy would lose £100 million? :lol:

If you don't take him serious it's a brilliant bit of comedy

The only issue with this point is that it is the same argument as that used by Rangers fans over the financial mismanagement. It wisnae the club, it wis the Chairman, don't punish us.

If he was speaking on behalf of the club, there is an issue. If he wasn't, Killie fans and shareholders should be calling for his head.

I know, I could hear the response in my head as I was typing. And we have been calling for his head for some time - we're not waiting until he gets found guilty of tax evasion, or tries to start a NewKillie, like fans of some teamswink.gif.

Why are people listening to what ex-footballers have to say???????

Apart from the odd exception I wouldn't listen to anything any of them have to say outwith the actual game on the park. And the last people I would take advice from on financial matters and scottish football is John Brown and the other "would be sweeping the streets if he couldnt play football" ex-pros.

A thought just crossed my mind..................haven't heard a peep from rankers "legend" Barry "Bazza" Ferguson. I wonder why............................. dry.gif

Have you seern Trevor Stevens on SSN this morning trawling out the same old tired propoganda. FFS, he even quoted Traynor's piece from today to substantiate his drivel of why we'll all die unless we put them in a second tier :blink::rolleyes: