Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Kilmarnock Football Club Supporters Association Statement – 8th July 2012

Kilmarnock Football Club Supporters Association (“KFCSA”) has noted with concern, and

some dismay, the historic events in Scottish football in the past week in particular the

abstention vote by the Club Chairman in the SPL “Newco” vote and his subsequent

comments in the press.

Whilst KFCSA welcomes the outcome of the SPL vote, we wish to express our

disappointment and concerns with the actions of the Chairman and the fact that he seems

to believe that undertaking a last-minute, flawed survey is actually engaging with

shareholders and the Club’s season ticket holders. We are also very disappointed that he

has stated that groups such as the Association “speak for relatively small numbers of

people who take up extreme positions”. KFCSA currently speaks for approximately 1000

members located all around the world, this is not a small number of extremists but a large

number of ordinary fans.

The Association, and the supporters, now wish to know the Club’s plans for the season

ahead and are willing and keen to assist the Club in anyway possible.

An early meeting with the Club’s representatives is being sought.

KFCSA has a genuine desire to work more closely with Kilmarnock Football Club in what

will be a very challenging time for football clubs in Scotland. Sadly, it seems that, to date,

the Chairman is reluctant to embrace the fans and the local business community.

It is particularly disappointing that whilst other clubs, such as Dundee United, have

commended their fans at this difficult time and there has been a genuine “togetherness” at

other SPL clubs in the current crisis, the actions of our Chairman have led to considerable

disharmony and divisions between him and the fans who are the regular customers of

Kilmarnock Football Club. This is bound to have an adverse effect on the Club's finances.

It seems that many fans are now of the view that, whilst they wish to continue to support

the Club, significant and real change in the regime that runs the Club will be needed for

the long term viability and success of the oldest professional football club in Scotland.

It seems that many fans are now of the view that, whilst they wish to continue to support

the Club, significant and real change in the regime that runs the Club will be needed for

the long term viability and success of the oldest professional football club in Scotland.

Could this mean a fans buy-out? Johnston's the majority shareholder, IIRC?

Edited by HibeeJibee

Could this mean a fans buy-out? Johnston's the majority shareholder, IIRC?

Yes, he is, he "bought" the shares for £1 apparently from Jamie Moffat.

He's been asked many times what it would cost to buy him out, he's so despised I doubt anyone would be prepared to offer any more than that £1 now.

Edited by Walt Kowalski

I have utterly detested Sandy Jardine ever since the Bobby Thomson incident over 30 years ago. Not only is he a cheating b*****d, his club are cheating b******ds and he wants them to keep their precious titles even though they bought them with money they did not have leaving taxpayers to pick up the tab.

BTW hand back your Scottish caps, see if anyone cares ya fud.

This, it's a complete travesty that this twat got a f*ckin cap.

McGrain was moved to left back to accommodate this w**k. McGrain should have been at right back and Wark at left back.

John Bomber Brown ‏@johnbomberbrown

All i can tell you for a fact is if you give them ur ST money it will go into a black hole. GONE i will have more info soon

Derek Holland ‏@itzdrk

@johnbomberbrown how black is the hole? is it a tarrier?

Well in my ayrshire brethren.

Every time I see the words 'Craig Burley' I think thick and stupid.

f you are calling him an arse or even something ruder, can you please add either thick or stupid? It just seems so incomplete without one or the other. mad.gif

CB the stupid arse. laugh.gif

i'd contented myself with "gap-toothed fucktard", but there's nothing wrong with "stupid gap-toothed fucktard", so i approve accordingly....

Craig Burleys comments have truly wound me up, what an utter clueless c**t of a man.

At least all us 'diddy clubs' care about football and not just the £££.

Comments such as 'nobody would bat an eyelid if they clubs folded' and calling people who are actually doing the right thing ( abiding by the rules that are set out for EVERYONE ) Muppets is absolutely ridiculous!!!

I love playing football and watching AFC when I can and if they were to fold I'd be missing a big thing in my life as I'm sure others of other 'smaller clubs' would aswell!

Absolute c**t Burley.

Bomber should have sealed the authenticity of his point with a FACT at the end.

@johnbomberbrownThis is the REAL John Bomber Brown FACT! Follow me and pledge your allegence to our Club. Spread the word. More details to follow......

:lol:

I'm still not convinced this is a real account

Edited by Enrico Annoni

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/rstsite/latest-rst-news/472-rst-board-and-members-statement

"Rangers Football Club has existed"

What is it with fans of this defunct club not acknowledging that they snuffed it? If people were to walk around claiming that Third Lanark still existed, they'd be locked up.

IT'S THE COMPANY BLAH BLAH...