Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Surely the negotiating stance that the SFL should take is that, yes, re-organisation of the leagues is necessary, but it is something that needs reasoned negotiation over a sensible period. Therefore, they should propose heads of terms of such re-org to the SFA and SPL that they (SFL) will admit Sevco to SFL3 on condition that the SPL and SFA accept their terms (in writing). If no agreement, then Sevco don't get a place in the SFL at all. As my school fitba coach used to say, "Attack is the best form of defence."!

Definitely. Let's see what the SFL boards are made of.

I'm more inclined to think that an SPL2 scenario would emerge. I see voting NewCo 3/4s of the way up an existing structure and voting NewCo into a 'new' structure as two quite different ways of achieving the same end. I'm sure that some SFL clubs might vote no to the first but, down the line, still be very interested in the second

SPL 2? In what, three or four weeks?

I am responding to the suggestion some people seem to be offering up - which basically says that the SPL clubs were 'in on a deal' with Doncaster, Regan, and Longmuir to boot Sevco from the SPL, but could do so easily, knowing that a deal was a good un' to shoe-horn them into Div 1, probably only seeing them out of the top flight for one season. With their cunning plan seemingly destined to fail, they will simply place Sevco into the SPL for this coming season, with no Dundee or Dunfermline getting the place.

It's this suggestion I don't buy into.

Mind you, I might be up for an SPL 2 if this is how it goes.... Sevco punted into Div 3 at best, everyone takes a chill pill and gets through the coming season best we can. Doncaster and Regan walk the plank. EVERYONE - SPL, SFA, SFL, fans groups, invited corporate partners / sponsors, invited media guys... all get together at Hampden and sort it out for the future.

I don't understand for one moment why major restructuring of our national game needs to be tied into some sort of shoddy attempt at shoe-horning Sevco up the league ladder. Well, in reality I do understand it of course....you know what I mean though. Christ, it should be so simple as I keep saying. Deal with Sevco the exact same way as it would have been done if it had been Hibs St Mirren or Motherwell.... then bang our heads together to sort out the overall picture.

The muppets in charge of our game require P45s on a silver platter. Now. Pronto.... and the doors of Hampden Park shouldn't be allowed to hit their arses on their way out. Get an interim 'emergency board' to step in, made up of people who have a simple remit - steady the ship to get us through this season.

Frankly, anyone would be better than the 'leadership' shown by cockwomble, Regan and Longmuir. I'd let Susan Boyle, wee Jimmy Krankie, Oor Wullie and Daphne Broon have a crack at it.

Also interesting that Clyde state that there may not even be an application from Newco (perhaps they couldn't raise the £1200 non-returnable fee!) as they have no information. Another mea cupla from the SFL board in their administration....

I think the comments that SFL will say NO, and SFA will pur Newco straight back into SPL, is a very dangerous possibility. Its becoming clear that the silence from SPL is covering something. Just remember what has been said, the bullying and downright disgusting threats, MUST lead you to believe that you cant trust ANYTHING that ALL of the guys involved are saying/have said.

I happily watch the carnage and meltdown WHEN Newco get put back into SPL. Agree with some comments that why arent Dundee/Dunfermline already in SPL? And why is the vote for that being taken AFTER SFL vote.

I think Regan, Cockwomble et al are FULLY expecting a rebuff and are preparing for Newco in SPL.

SPL clubs will say they had no choice as they said NO, and it was foisted onto them by SFA/SFL.

Enjoy the blood on the carpet lads!!

I doubt there's a start date set in stone for it, but it wouldn't surprise me that a 'workable' constitution is already in existence. I also reckon that given a wind change the powers that be could move like shit off a shovel towards a 'favourable' conclusion as easily as they are dragging their heels with the threat of an 'unfavourable' one

I think the comments that SFL will say NO, and SFA will pur Newco straight back into SPL, is a very dangerous possibility. Its becoming clear that the silence from SPL is covering something. Just remember what has been said, the bullying and downright disgusting threats, MUST lead you to believe that you cant trust ANYTHING that ALL of the guys involved are saying/have said.

I happily watch the carnage and meltdown WHEN Newco get put back into SPL. Agree with some comments that why arent Dundee/Dunfermline already in SPL? And why is the vote for that being taken AFTER SFL vote.

I think Regan, Cockwomble et al are FULLY expecting a rebuff and are preparing for Newco in SPL.

SPL clubs will say they had no choice as they said NO, and it was foisted onto them by SFA/SFL.

Enjoy the blood on the carpet lads!!silence in the stadia.

Fixed.

Dumbarton still undecided.

http://www.dumbarton...de=view&id=4036

Biggest non-statement yet. Sounds like they don't have all the information required to make a decision. Therefore they should voting against any proposals on this basis and not waiting to be railroaded by the SFA/SPL into something that they have not had time to fully digest and understand.

Frankly, anyone would be better than the 'leadership' shown by cockwomble, Regan and Longmuir. I'd let Susan Boyle, wee Jimmy Krankie, Oor Wullie and Daphne Broon have a crack at it.

Only one thing about that idea,

two are iconic scottish figures with a great sense of realism,the other two are susan boyle and jimmy krankiecool.gif

What other scenario explains why Dundee or Dumfermline are not currently in the SPL?

The SPL fans on here crowing over their sporting integrity compared to some of the innocent 'diddy' teams are boak inducing, who do you think pays Doncaster's wages and set shis remit?

Simple question. Do you think this coming season's SPL will kick off with the following 12 clubs in it:

St Mirren, Aberdeen, Killie, Hibs, Hearts, Celtic, St Johnstone, Motherwell, Ross County, Dundee United, ICT and newco Rangers.

I am responding to the suggestion some people seem to be offering up - which basically says that the SPL clubs were 'in on a deal' with Doncaster, Regan, and Longmuir to boot Sevco from the SPL, but could do so easily, knowing that a deal was a good un' to shoe-horn them into Div 1, probably only seeing them out of the top flight for one season. With their cunning plan seemingly destined to fail, they will simply place Sevco into the SPL for this coming season, with no Dundee or Dunfermline getting the place.

It's this suggestion I don't buy into.

Mind you, I might be up for an SPL 2 if this is how it goes.... Sevco punted into Div 3 at best, everyone takes a chill pill and gets through the coming season best we can. Doncaster and Regan walk the plank. EVERYONE - SPL, SFA, SFL, fans groups, invited corporate partners / sponsors, invited media guys... all get together at Hampden and sort it out for the future.

I don't understand for one moment why major restructuring of our national game needs to be tied into some sort of shoddy attempt at shoe-horning Sevco up the league ladder. Well, in reality I do understand it of course....you know what I mean though. Christ, it should be so simple as I keep saying. Deal with Sevco the exact same way as it would have been done if it had been Hibs St Mirren or Motherwell.... then bang our heads together to sort out the overall picture.

The muppets in charge of our game require P45s on a silver platter. Now. Pronto.... and the doors of Hampden Park shouldn't be allowed to hit their arses on their way out. Get an interim 'emergency board' to step in, made up of people who have a simple remit - steady the ship to get us through this season.

Maw Broon!! She wouldnt take any shit from ANYONE!!

Simple question. Do you think this coming season's SPL will kick off with the following 12 clubs in it:

St Mirren, Aberdeen, Killie, Hibs, Hearts, Celtic, St Johnstone, Motherwell, Ross County, Dundee United, ICT and newco Rangers.

No, it was the fans who forced their charimen to vote against allowing Sevco Scotland Ltd. (Not yet In Administration) into the SPL, and nothing has changed since then.

IF the SFL chairmen show integrity and vote for Newco in SFL3 then yes, vote for SFL1 then No Dun* will be in.

They won't get into the SPL, but after the SFL clubs vote them into the 3rd, the league setup will change to shoe Sevco into SPL 2.

They made up their minds over a month ago that Newco were in the league below the top, and nothing will change it.

Edited by KillieJimbo

Why is everyone getting hysterical now, then?

Relax everyone!

THIS! Every time we have come close to a major event/decision people start panicking. The SPL chairmen are not daft, the reaction if they changed their minds and tried to vote newco into the SPL would be immense. People are buying into and perpetuating the the scaremongering.

Don't know if this has been posted already.

http://www.heraldsco...-15m.1342086719

It now seems quite clear that Green's whole gamble was based on them getting back into the SPL and the players staying, which has now backfired to the tune of millions already. (I guess we already knew that but the manner of it is an eye opener!)

More question marks about what the hell H&D were up too.

Edited by fozzie

No, it was the fans who forced their charimen to vote against allowing Sevco Scotland Ltd. (Not yet In Administration) into the SPL, and nothing has changed since then.

Apart from all the supporters that have now gone and purchased their season tickets based on the original No vote. They can't threaten to withold their season ticket money now can they????

Enjoy the blood on the carpet lads!!

Anything can happen with these two clowns in charge, and the sporting hypocrites in the SPL backing them.

Another scenario is Rangers back into the SPL. Points sanction that means they can't win the League. Tweak the points deduction, so that they stay in the top six, giving SKY the 4 Old Firm games.

That keeps Celtic happy, the clubs who qualify for Europe happy, and the bank managers happy.

There are a lot of hypocrites who will take that.

They won't get into the SPL, but after the SFL clubs vote them into the 3rd, the league setup will change to shoe Sevco into SPL 2.

They made up their minds over a month ago that Newco were in the league below the top, and nothing will change it.

If they get voted in to the SFL, don't they have to give 2 years notice of resignation?