Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There's a brilliant thing on the internet called Google.

You can find out almost any information.

Not if Craig Whyte doesn't want you to know. 8) Edit - beat to the punch by a second :angry::D

article-1383051-0B39D36300000578-932_306x466.jpg

Edited by Macshimmy

Come on guys, think FFS.

The SFA, SPL & SFL will be in lockdown now prior to tomorrow's meeting. Unless a chairman or club rep. makes an on the record statement, there will be no more news before tomorrow.

The MSM know just as much, and in some cases a lot less, than we do.

Visit your refrigerator, grab a beer and think of a Govan free football world.

Want to listen to an on the record statement, then listen here http://www.peterheadfc.com/blue-toon-media/367-rm120712

I can hear music sweet music :cheers

Anything except stuff about Craig Whyte. Cos all his info has been deleted and that.

Aye, Google deleted it all 'cos he asked them and he's a billionaire so they did it. Except for all the articles from the Record by Keith Jackson saying how he's a billionaire and is going to give Ally a warchest so Rainjurs can walk the league.

Edited by Araminta Moonbeam QC

1342125535[/url]' post='6423181']

A prime example of why Sky Sports is so crucial to Scottish football.

Huge attendances - checkTop 2 finish cash - checkChampions league gates - checkChampions league tv money - checkCup run attendances & tv money - checkMassive worldwide following (yeah right) - checkRich sugar daddy owners and hanger on - check

Yet with all that, they still couldn't pay their bills, balance the books and play by the rules.

So what's different about sevco?

Kill them. Dead. Stone dead.

Edit - sorry about formatting, damn iPad!

Edited by MK Col

If only there was a Scottish branch of Supporters direct that didnt have to deal with Kettering/Darlo/everyone else madness and which could instead concentrate on Scottish matters. If only said organisation had a head who had started this week and who was looking to make his mark, If only said new head had said something like - "It is a real privilege to be given this opportunity to help represent the interests of sport’s most important stakeholders. This is a crucial time in Scottish football. I firmly believe that now more than ever, the voice of the fans should be heard loud and clear and Supporters Direct Scotland will be pivotal in making sure the opinions of fans are influential."

IF ONLY!

http://www.supporters-direct.org/news/item/?n=15497

That press release says "effective from 13 July", does it not?

[edit] Delicious irony here. What if mister Goodwin's first major task is to negotiate a fan buyout of a certain South Glasgow phoenix club?

Edited by Thumper

Huh ? I don't recall that. :blink:

Not just any ordinary MBA, Doncaster has a part-time MBA from the prestigious Norwich Business School of the University of East Anglia :rolleyes:

http://business.uea..../neil-doncaster

'In 2005 I was looking at what I might do by way of personal development, to maximise my performance at Norwich City and to take the next level up in my career if the chance arose. I looked at the part-time MBA at Norwich Business School. I knew I could continue to be effective at Norwich City and study a masters degree at the same time. Besides, UEA was within easy reach for me and it did not take long to get to the University from the football club or the city centre.'

...As a result, when I came to apply for the post of Chief Executive of the Scottish Premier League, I had a strong sense of self-belief; I knew I could do that job. I knew that I was a resourceful and multitalented manager, capable of working at the highest level, in all areas of the role from finance to handling the media. And thanks to the MBA coursework, I felt as if there wasn't really any major chink in my armour - there wasn't any area of business in which I hadn't had some relevant experience.'

'I don't think I was successful in getting my Scottish Premier League Chief Exec's job solely because of my MBA, but the learning process and varied nature of the experience undoubtedly helped.'

aRsRf.jpg

Edited by Codify

Just learnt a few posts ago from Florentine that Doncaster has an MBA.

Well I have one too and I think he's an ignorant fud.

Mike Batt Album? Not surprised..............

alex thomson@alextomo Don't think the email's a big deal and may well be public - but bears close reading for what it reveals about the culture of football gov

To be fair, a lot of this does look like astonishing, scoop-worthy stuff until you realise quite how bent the game is. Look at the general incredulity shown to the latest round of massive FIFA bribes. Honest people cannot believe that this is standard business. Tomo, as an outsider, has yet to acquire the level of cynicism / submission expected of an appraiser of the Scottish game.

Bullshit and you know it

You have merely confirmed my point, keeping us in the SPL with sanctions was wrong and worthy of a boycott. Just the same as fans of every other SPL threatened to do if that happened, including your own teams fans.

Archie macpherson and gordon smith on stv scotland today later - oh feck. Go get them thommo.

Why the f**k are they giving MacPherson airtime? He was laughably annihilated by Cosgrove for being so out of touch.

Are they running out of apologists?

Tomo wasn't shy in taking Hugh Keevins to task about the myths and untruths he was peddling when he was invited on Clyde 1.

Hopefully more of the same tonight with that thundercunt Gordon Smith

I think Thommo will get shouted down by the hairpiece and Smit.