Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Listening to the First Minister of Scotland and now the detailed clips from Longmuir's press conference, I don't see what Regan/Doncaster can do now... It sounds like the boat has conclusively sailed.

Yep I dont have a link to longmuir statement but for me that was the death of regans wiggle room. I've described it as a hint but really it was stronger than that and the phrase forty two club solution that he used is as clear a rejection as u can get from a guy in his position

I do hospitality on occasion. If I get stuck next to some fucking politicians in the future I am blaming you. I speak as a former fucking politician.

...Tommy....?

Charles Paterson of Sky just Tweeted that the possible re-admittance of Rangers newco into the SPL is also on the agenda. As is talk of an SPL 2.

The thing is, if they put them in the SPL, then its even worse than the original vote, and any SPL chairman moaning that the SFL did the wrong thing, then you shouldnt have voted to not admit them in the first place, which is ridiculous if you went along with the proposed stitch up which is what it seems clubs like Inverness (and probably my own club) have done.

First question from Rob MacLean - "Tom English, has Scottish football cut it's own throat ?"

That was enough for me. Off button sought.

BBC c*nto's still not getting it. :angry: MacLean is a shite presenter.

I'll wait for OTB tomorrow. Time to crack open the first of tonight's wine - and for those wishing to know, it's a 2011 Black Stump Durif Shiraz (S.E. Oz), nicked from the wife's secret stash.

:unsure:

Agreed - wish it was Jim Spence.

"Secret stash" - not much of a secret then.....

not sure if any one has asked this,

Now with Newco in the 3rd with reduced income from T.V / S tickets, and i would expect reduced sponsorship monies. what if the outgoings are higher than there income's again. Upkeep of Murry park, Ibrox wages and I expect the lawyers that will be involved in this utter clusterwomble will be rubbing their hands in glee at all the fee's that they will be on there way to them over the next how many years.

so Green runs out of cash in a few months and has to go in to administration (say Feb 14th) would the punishment be only 10 points and do you think that would be enough to stop them winning the 3rd division.

In after work at last........in 2 minds. Was the better outcome today, but they ain't deid yet......... Give them until Sept.

Even 10,000 s/t's @ say £300 = £3 mil. Big jig + goains wages = s/t sales. They cannot survive, even by selling :)