Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Cockwomble and Regan both said it at the start of this clusterfuck. Said they would apply the rules and regulations of their league and association without fear or favour. So where do negotiating punishments and social unrest fit in with that?

Doesn't seem to be much negotiating going on to be fair. The SPL are trying to pinch media rights from the SFL and the SFA are repeating again and again what punishments/sanctions must apply. I don't think they've bent too much (if at all) on anything regarding 'Rangers' membership.

It's clear Green fancies himself as a bit of a manipulator, but he's failed spectacularly at every stage so far. No to the SPL, no to SFL1, no to the transfer embargo being overturned (which the court ruled to be illegal! :lol:)

I'm honestly not sure if this is his plan, or if he's just making an absolute hash of getting 'Rangers' up and running in SFL3. Whichever it is, it's very entertaining for an outsider to watch the posturing, and then for an iron fist to come out of no where and smash Green into touch.

Is anyone else beginning to think this is all just a massive practical joke being played by the clubs and the authorities on the diddy fans? The more than happens, the more unbelievable it seems. Not even Ray Bradbury could come up with such elaborate stories.

There's a lot of doom and gloom about but it's worth remembering that, apart from the entry in to SFL3 without due process, the cheating b*****ds have in fact not got away with anything to date. I for one have been hyper critical of the SFA/SPL/SFL but so far, by default sometimes and in spite of Regan/Cockwomble, they've done just about the right things. All the talk of "negotiaition" and "compromise" has come from Green, fat sally and the orcmedia.

There's a lot of doom and gloom about but it's worth remembering that, apart from the entry in to SFL3 without due process, the cheating b*****ds have in fact not got away with anything to date. I for one have been hyper critical of the SFA/SPL/SFL but so far, by default sometimes and in spite of Regan/Cockwomble, they've done just about the right things. All the talk of "negotiaition" and "compromise" has come from Green, fat sally and the orcmedia.

^^ This guy knows what he's talking about.

For all the talk of 'stitch ups', I'm yet to see one in this whole saga, other then perhaps 'Rangers' getting into SFL3 without having to face other applicants for the position.

I'm sure i would get more sense from your cat !!! sorry pussy ......... get a life and see the world my friend .

Please excuse my cheap shot. No offence intended.

Just bored with newco saga dragging on and on and on.......

I have seen a bit of the world. Some of it's good and some of it's shit.

I have a Ukrainian friend, although she claims to be Russian. Go figure.

She is also rather attractive, although I am at an age when they all are.

Got to agree.

There is no way any football authority could give into this.

Newco appears to be doomed.

Green is either stupid or clever. I don't think he is stupid.

He is just playing the Orcs like fish.

fish-xylophone.jpg

It's obviously a joke regarding "the alleged type of manager" and rankers paying obscene wage for the likes of Flo ...

Did you have SOH bypass?

Did I get all uppity about the smear campaign on Big Jock ,on a thread supposedly for the Rangers death knoll ...

And of course the one sided rumours about him ,are 100% fact. It could not be possible the player concerned (of course he is an innocent and shy wee boy) was a cheeky wee b*****d, trying it on and needing put in his place; then starts greeting about the way he was dealt with.

But hey don't let such a thing as there being two sides to a story stop you ... lash on with the rest of the fishwives !!

Sense of humour bypass? I would need to have one for it to be bypassed.

Fair enough though - I just read your post (and the one quoted) in isolation. Apologies.

For all the talk of 'stitch ups', I'm yet to see one in this whole saga, other then perhaps 'Rangers' getting into SFL3 without having to face other applicants for the position.

The way the transfer embargo got shifted so that current window is open was a clear example of "negotiation", in my opinion.

Rangers to get SFA Licence in time for Sunday’s game

1/16 Yes

7/1 No

Sunday’s Ramsdens Cup Odds

13/2 Brechin 19/5 Draw Rangers 2/7

Interesting that McBookie have now priced the game after refusing to yesterday because of rumours Rangers wouldn't be granted a licence. Or am I being wildly optimistic.

The way the transfer embargo got shifted so that current window is open was a clear example of "negotiation", in my opinion.

You could say that that but the point is it's not a lot compared to what their (failed) PR machine has been predicting every step along the way is it?

People have tried to stitch things up, but it has failed so far.

I tend to agree, but as LongTimeLurker points out, getting the remainder of this window was a break for them, given what was initially decided.

I also worry that the largely delightful course of events so far, which has seen attempted SPL and SFL stitch-ups fail; gives rise to the 'they've been punished enough' crap that's maybe gaining a foothold.

Being vigilant to the point of pessimism has helped secure the progress made so far.

I tend to agree, but as LongTimeLurker points out, getting the remainder of this window was a break for them, given what was initially decided.

I also worry that the largely delightful course of events so far, which has seen attempted SPL and SFL stitch-ups fail; gives rise to the 'they've been punished enough' crap that's maybe gaining a foothold.

Being vigilant to the point of pessimism has helped secure the progress made so far.

Good point well made. Still like to point and laugh as well though.

Rangers to get SFA Licence in time for Sunday's game

1/16 Yes

7/1 No

Sunday's Ramsdens Cup Odds

Interesting that McBookie have now priced the game after refusing to yesterday because of rumours Rangers wouldn't be granted a licence. Or am I being wildly optimistic.

f**k it, a tenner on Brechin. :D

Rangers to get SFA Licence in time for Sunday's game

1/16 Yes

7/1 No

Sunday's Ramsdens Cup Odds

The bookies are seldom wrong.:(

You know, Leggo might want to watch his step if Whyte is as litigious as the drunken oaf makes out. He's accused him so far of being in cahoots with the Regan/Media/Celtic axis of evil, links to the mafia and international terrorism (!) despotic, wilfully corrupt and many other nasty things.

But has he accused him of going to the "wrong" school?