Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It simply beggars belief !!

Perhaps its an indication of how little confidence Green has in McCoist ?

When can Sevco next buy players .... Christmas next year ? Probably half way through a Second Division season ? Is this the result of Green thinking the leagues will be restructured ?

It's just utterly bonkers !!

McCoist had already shown how poor a manager he is, does he really think they need to sign these plays to get out of 2 part time league.

When can Sevco next buy players .... Christmas next year ? Probably half way through a Second Division season ?

Rangers ban is up until the 31st August 2013. However, with the 1st of Septamber next year falling on a weekend, it wouldn't be a surprise to see the clubs given the Monday the 2nd September 2013 to register players as well.

Sneaky sneaky.

Does anyone know what the average wage was at Gretna when they took a wee stroll through the leagues ?

Didn't they have half a dozen or so full time players on £600 odd a week and the rest of the squad part timers?

How would two teams get any new proposals through 11 - 1? .. you haven't really thought that through have you.

As the guy said, the voting structure no longer matters a bollix as long as the SPL teams all agree. The current voting structure also protects the smaller clubs from being ganged up on.

As it stands 7 or 8 clubs could not collude and force changes through which would be detrimental to the remainder.

Whereas up until now the Bum Bandits could prevent change which is beneficial to the rest :unsure:

£364K a year - be hard to turn down. Pity that they'll run out of cash before christmas.

on an average of say £275.00 for a season ticket by my reckoning they need 1323 sold just to pay him for a year given the other big earners at the club taking 364K an average again for 11 players on the pitch thats over 14000 season , thats before everything else

on an average of say £275.00 for a season ticket by my reckoning they need 1323 sold just to pay him for a year given the other big earners at the club taking 364K an average again for 11 players on the pitch thats over 14000 season , thats before everything else

I definitely think Chuck sees this as a no lose situation. Either 'restructuring' occurs and they are in the SPL next year, debt free and raking it in, or he does a Portsmouth and puts them into Administration a few times, each time with shadowy 'investors' taking a bit more out of the club.

The Shiels/Black senario beggars belief after the debt they have written off. If both are on £7k a week I reckon thats around £5,000,000 NEWCO have pledged in wages for two average players. The creditors that got shafted must be happy about this.....NOT!!

Rangers ban is up until the 31st August 2013. However, with the 1st of Septamber next year falling on a weekend, it wouldn't be a surprise to see the clubs given the Monday the 2nd September 2013 to register players as well.

The SFA confirmed that the window would close on the 31st August.

So with The Rangers being required to have their accounts balanced over 3 years, surely that would mean that even if they are not liquidated by the time they reach the chance to get into Europe in 3 or more years time, then they simply wouldn't be let to play because they did not keep within the European Fair play rules?

Tell me please where I am going wrong here.

I have to laugh at theSporting Integrity League clubs

Before if they wanted something then they could perhaps persuade one half of the old firm to agree with them and at least have a chance of getting what they want

Now they are all fuked, totally duped by Peter Lewell and now he owns all of them and the SFA

Does that include Campbell Ogilvie ?