Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think I know what they are up to - hoping that by creating such a wildly imbalanced side running up cricket scores every week, the SFA and SFL will be "forced" to reform the leagues and punt them back into the top division.

That is where the cunting plan falls to the ground. ;)

Not 'fixed'; just 'changed' 'cos they are indeed c***s.

c***s c***s c***s c***s

cuuuunts total cuunts

Cuuuuunts total c***s

Would you like some spam with your cuuunts?

c***s and chips?

Viking c***s, ****!

Traynor blaming the SFA for exaggerating the projected financial problems, then went on to state that he thinks several clubs will face severe problems this season. Why is this man still polluting the airwaves with his nonsensical shite?

He really is a joke. Poor guy.

I was discussing Sevco with a colleague today and we were discussing, how would it be possible for Rangers to be MORE dead?

Even if no SFA membership had been granted, we'd have heard all sorts of shite about the club being dormant.

So I put it to PnB, how could Rangers be MORE dead?

Nuke them from space. It's the only way to be sure.

'scuse my paraphrasing.

Edited by kildog

and what if we are "promoted" more than 1 division, as im sure dundee didnt resign from the SFL 2 years ago in the hope they made it to the SPL

sfl rules dont allow for that....newco has already played the loophole card....teams already within the league system have to abide by established rules for promotoin and relegation....the loophole for jumping divisions only exists for new entrants...bad luck :lol:8)

Not 'fixed'; just 'changed' 'cos they are indeed c***s.

c***s c***s c***s c***s

cuuuunts total cuunts

Cuuuuunts total c***s

Would you like some spam with your cuuunts?

c***s and chips?

Viking c***s, ****!

I like the c**t of your jib!

I was discussing Sevco with a colleague today and we were discussing, how would it be possible for Rangers to be MORE dead?

Even if no SFA membership had been granted, we'd have heard all sorts of shite about the club being dormant.

So I put it to PnB, how could Rangers be MORE dead?

'Sever the head or destroy the brain'

The latter option is of course redundant.

I was speaking to a guy in the pub last night who was telling me that The Rangers are about to float on the stock market and will generate at least £20m due to the assets of the company, and every time they sign a player like Sh els their value rises. I know pretty much nothing about the stock exchange, but surely to f**k that can't be true?

He also said that HMRC absolutely cannot punish the Newco and that they're on target to sell 30,000 season tickets :rolleyes:

Edited by Shawfield Stallion

I was speaking to a guy in the pub last night who was telling me that The Rangers are about to float on the stock market and will generate at least £20m due to the assets of the company, and every time they sign a player like Sh els their value rises. I know pretty much nothing about the stock exchange, but surely to f**k that can't be true?

He also said that HMRC absolutely cannot punish the Newco and that they're on target to sell 30,000 season tickets :rolleyes:

Sevco may indeed be 'on target' to sell 30,000 season tickets. But that is a bit like saying my mob (ayr) are on target to sell 30,000 season tickets. All that statemetn means is they have not sold anywhere near the number of season tickets they need.

I woild doublt abou tthe stock market as they have been burnt by TCFKAR before and the new Sevco will not have enough in the way of accounts to comply with the SM rules, I think you need three years of audited accounts (does that sound familiar?). However I could be wrong in this regard.

Don't forget that Sevco do not own the registration to any player that is for Chasbo and his band of merry pseudo-bigots (ie not really bigots but pandering to the masses).

They can't just float right away. There are a few minor considerations, like financial history, audited accounts, satisfactory business plan etc, which need to be submitted to the relevant Exchange such as AIM or PLUS which the auld died Rangers were on until kicked off due to....................financial impropriety.

I don't know what the timescales on this are but I believe it's years rather than months.

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/292920-rangers-suspended-from-stock-exchange-over-failing-to-file-accounts/

Edited by Happy Buddie

They can't just float right away. There are a few minor considerations, like financial history, audited accounts, satisfactory business plan etc, which need to be submitted to the relevant Exchange such as AIM or PLUS which the auld died Rangers were on until kicked off due to....................financial impropriety.

I don't know what the timescales on this are but I believe it's years rather than months.

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/292920-rangers-suspended-from-stock-exchange-over-failing-to-file-accounts/

It would also require The Rangers fans to part with their hard earned to back Charles Green.

You will recall that when David Murray tried a similar excercise a few years back it was a massive flop and raised about £500k from Rangers fans when Murray was looking for millions to pay off debt.

Was it the poster on here Fast Action, by any chance?