Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"Billy Brawley, 28, of Wheatland Avenue in South Lanarkshire's Blantyre and 28-year-old Andrew Callaghan of Blantyre's Kirkton Avenue denied singing sectarian chants at the game."

:lol:

Wonder if its this Billy Brawley!!

The DOB and area might be the give away!

http://en.wikipedia....i/Billy_Brawley

Edited by Sting777

Naw, we've still got hunners o' yer CevcoMedia scumbags to round up first:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=236549

That place is full of daft wee laddies that shout down any half decent poster. It is a hang out for UB/TBO wannabes. If this thread has taught you anything then surely it is dont take anything those idiots say seriously...Point and laugh by all means but they are not representative of the Rangers support.

Thank God you don't have a Vangaurdbears login :P

That place is full of daft wee laddies that shout down any half decent poster. It is a hang out for UB/TBO wannabes. If this thread has taught you anything then surely it is dont take anything those idiots say seriously...Point and laugh by all means but they are not representative of the Rangers support.

Thank God you don't have a Vangaurdbears login :P

You crush yer own argument - you firstly say that the bigoted twots are not representative of the "Rangers support" then happily concede that EVERY Rangers supporters site is comprised almost exclusively of bigoted twots.

You crush yer own argument - you firstly say that the bigoted twots are not representative of the "Rangers support" then happily concede that EVERY Rangers supporters site is comprised almost exclusively of bigoted twots.

Vangaurd Bears is a Rangers forum in name only. Read it before passing comment on it. They are representing Loyalism and Protestantism and using Rangers to promote their cause.

Follow Follow is by a distance the largest Rangers forum and the members on their are against the song making a comeback. Of course some think we should sing it and others think it was a travesty it was banned in the 1st place but the majority are against it.

You have maybe 20 or 30 daft wee boys on a daft wee site that think it should be sung and this is somehow representative of our 35,000+ season ticket holders.

IF we wanted to sing it we would sing it at every game. The fact you never hear it at Ibrox and very seldom hear it away from home should tell you all you need to know

JIM TRAYNOR:"140yrs of history will have ended. No matter how Green attempts to dress it up a newco equals a new club" smile.gif

And the gullible will phone his phone in to discuss this, played Jimbo.

Ah the return of the old deadline :D

Tomorrow, Chucky gets baws felt by SFA.

Friday - shut of transfer window so they are stuck with what they have for 18 months :D

Monday - start of the month that will contain the BTC verdict.

I have missed the deadlines, but then again so did the SFA, SFL, D+P etc etc..........

I doubt very much our 'friend' from Aberdeen will be attending many Rangers game in the next few years. Duvz you can say what you want but if these idiots wont take a telling then arresting them and banning them is the only way to deal with them...They get absolutely zero sympathy from me.

Anyway with them all banned it will make it easier to get Forres Mechanic tickets.. :P

For what round ?

Ah the return of the old deadline :D

Tomorrow, Chucky gets baws felt by SFA.

Friday - shut of transfer window so they are stuck with what they have for 18 months :D

Monday - start of the month that will contain the BTC verdict.

I have missed the deadlines, but then again so did the SFA, SFL, D+P etc etc..........

Will they not be able to sign players on the last day of the summer transfer window in 2013 ?? Thats if they don't get extra punishments for the EBTs.

Hopefully we get some closure with some of these outstanding issues.

Will they not be able to sign players on the last day of the summer transfer window in 2013 ?? Thats if they don't get extra punishments for the EBTs.

Hopefully we get some closure with some of these outstanding issues.

We can sign players from the 2nd of September 2013.

We can sign players from the 2nd of September 2013.

No8 old bean, will you be buying shares in the club when Chuckie puts them on the market for fans? And, do you believe the shares issued by Chuckie will be shares in a 140 year old club?

Yes very good but as there is no window available to you then ... you cannot sign anyone until the transfer window in the winter.

We can sign players that are out of contract from the 2nd of September.

No8 old bean, will you be buying shares in the club when Chuckie puts them on the market for fans? And, do you believe the shares issued by Chuckie will be shares in a 140 year old club?

You're a trier. I'll give you that. ;)

Yes very good but as there is no window available to you then ... you cannot sign anyone until the transfer window in the winter.

Not a problem though, which is what a lot of people have missed - all they have to properly sweat over is this January. Next summer all they do is give a nod to anyone they want, and they remain a free agent until the window's shut, then sign for Rangers as a free agent on September Xth. Next summer's not a barrier.

Edited by HibeeJibee

I really dont think this is at all possible dry.gif

Indulge me, shower a poor misguided cretin like myself, with your superior intelect.

Tedi old bean, will you be buying shares in the club when Chuckie puts them on the market for fans? And, do you believe the shares issued by Chuckie will be shares in a 140 year old club?

Edited by stonedsailor