Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ok..I've missed a lot of this thread over the last week or so, anyone fancy summing up what i've missed ? :huh:

The Thieves have fallen out and Craigy has sneaked back into town to point fingers and pass around the blame. Who knew what and when - who introduced who to who, etc etc,

Blood on the dancefloor BM - hope your over 18 wink.gifbiggrin.gif

72 User(s) are reading this topic

31 members, 41 guests, 0 anonymous users

GreenockRover,Umbungo1874,gogsy,Bairnforever1992,statts1976uk,vikingTON,steeltownrat,H Wragg,Shug2930,Inverg-don,Ranaldo Bairn,DhenBhoy,MEADOWXI,TheLip69,Billy Jean King,Funky Nosejob,Kush,bob_mcshug,WBR,Sting777,Jim Leighton,BrissieBairn,keepitsafe,Henrik's tongue,THE KING,Highlandmagyar,squidger,dave.j,ray_of_licht,thenolly,yorkshirepud

Hmmm - we appear to be Orcless...... anyone have any ideas wink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Aye, they've all pawned the lappies to buy shares.

Mate, there are soooo many weedgie scumbags, I wouldn't know where to begin giving you pet name. You know Marv is an orc?

Sorry Marv currently living in the same town as your good self, though not a native Kilmarnocker.From a more upmarket part of the shire than that.

Sorry Marv currently living in the same town as your good self, though not a native Kilmarnocker.From a more upmarket part of the shire than that.

If I remember TLOTR's correctly, the Orcs only appeared in the Shire when the end was nigh :lol:

Ok..I've missed a lot of this thread over the last week or so, anyone fancy summing up what i've missed ? :huh:

Jackshit in the last week - the last 12 hours, different story.

Craigie's back, and he's singing like a canary.

Charlie's accusing the BBC of lying by saying that Whyte introduced him to D&P, and saying Whyte introduced him to D&P - without drawing breath!

Oh, aye, it's warmin' up again.

Nearly forgot, we've got a new frog ghost orc to play with, if he sticks around. He's had his arse handed to him on several threads after joining this afternoon.

Not much sign of real orcs, mind. wink.gif

It's rehearsed mate .. he will be allowed to ask certain questions only .. nothing too taxing. Just enough to make it look good.

But Craig came across (even though he's a shifty bugger) as credible. There's no way that he simply pulled the wool over everyone's eyes.

Agree, I thought his answer to the two situations I meantioned were credible yet C MgG seemed unable or unwilling to understand.

Nearly forgot, we've got a new frog ghost orc to play with, if he sticks around. He's had his arse handed to him on several threads after joining this afternoon.

Mr-Chaos- ACCOUNT DELETED ? :lol: what a fud !.

Steeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrriiiiiiiiike 6 for the Crazy_Frog :lol:

A question here ?

Does anyone know if these discretionary loans that were written into the second contract actually have the amount of the loan they were getting written into it before they signed ?

Because this would suggest that it was a premeditated payment and not discretionary loan !.

ANYONE !

The Thieves have fallen out and Craigy has sneaked back into town to point fingers and pass around the blame. Who knew what and when - who introduced who to who, etc etc,

Blood on the dancefloor BM - hope your over 18 wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Jackshit in the last week - the last 12 hours, different story.

Craigie's back, and he's singing like a canary.

Charlie's accusing the BBC of lying by saying that Whyte introduced him to D&P, and saying Whyte introduced him to D&P - without drawing breath!

Oh, aye, it's warmin' up again.

Cheers guys...I hate missing a few days on here. :(

Steeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrriiiiiiiiike 6 for the Crazy_Frog :lol:

That tool showed up again...and gone. :lol: :lol: :D

Not sure whether to congratulate you or not.

Is that you back to quote me, when I said I didn't want the Sevco fans posting here?

No?

You weren't lying we're you.

And to think Tedi 5 lies backed you up, without checking the facts!

You crazy orcs, what are you like!

Edited by dave.j