Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh, absolutely! Wee chico well cornered. Thank god there was no video - his churning features must have been enough to put anyone off their fine wine and succulent lamb!

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he DIDN'T know who Alex Thomson was - after all, he doesn't play for the peepul, does he? :lol: :lol: :lol:

KTID (probably from laughing if chico carries on like this!)

I've seen Matthew Lindsay from the Evening Times has been trying to give him a hard time over Twitter about it

He's a thick f**k, so it's not surprising.

When Killie, Ayr and Falkirk had made it to the League Cup semi-final, he said something like "Celtic have to win tonight to save the credibility of this tournament".

I don't get the whole lamb thing. Can someone explain?

"Succulent Lamb" journalism is that of a tamed hack towards an individual or organisation in return for perks. It refers specifically to an ultra-embarrassing James Traynor interview with David Murray where he mentioned at the dinner it was conducted in there was "the most succulent lamb" - rendering himself a complete laughing stock to this day. A bought journalist is no journalist at all.

Edited by WaffenThinMint

A bought journalist is no journalist at all.

This.

Just listened to Brian from Bridge of Don, and the mumbling fool that is Chick Young. I listened to it about an hour ago, and I still can't believe that English and Young openly stated, that they print what they print and run what they run, to keep both sides of the OF sweet. We all know that it goes on, but to hear it from a supposed top journalist like English and a media pundit/buffoon/laughing stock such as Young is a bit startling.

Before we get too distracted by football on the park, for anyone who has followed this thread it is well worth reading a couple of postings.

One is the Rangers Tax case blog http://rangerstaxcase.com/ Good article but fantastic content in the comments that have been added. Thankfully some bright and capable people giving pointers and interpretations. Making sense of the fog and fudge we get from all the 'experts' including the incomparable administrators.

And the other is from Alex Thomson from Channel 4. http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/succulent-lamb-menu-questions/1010

And Chic when you check this forum, have a read from the 2 links. It might help you.

Before we get too distracted by football on the park, for anyone who has followed this thread it is well worth reading a couple of postings.

One is the Rangers Tax case blog http://rangerstaxcase.com/ Good article but fantastic content in the comments that have been added. Thankfully some bright and capable people giving pointers and interpretations. Making sense of the fog and fudge we get from all the 'experts' including the incomparable administrators.

And the other is from Alex Thomson from Channel 4. http://blogs.channel...-questions/1010

And Chic when you check this forum, have a read from the 2 links. It might help you.

I doubt Chick will be interested, especially in Alex Thomsons blog. After all Thomson is just a War Correspondent. Indeed, he's CHANNEL 4'S War Corresponent.

Daily Record – November 19, 1998 SECRET FEAR THAT DRIVES ME TO WIN 10 IN A ROW:

Rangers chairman David Murray opens up on the highs and lows of his decade in charge of Rangers and promises that the best is still to come

Exclusive James Traynor

RANGERS owner David Murray doesn't often allow...I am the owner of the club and so far most people seem to like what I've done."

Obviously, Traynor absolutely deserves all the derision heaped on him for that article. It's actually hard to believe it's not a spoof.

The incredible arrogance of Murray himself however is simply staggering. He should not be allowed to forget these words as his empire collapses. A total and utter dick of a man.

Obviously, Traynor absolutely deserves all the derision heaped on him for that article. It's actually hard to believe it's not a spoof.

The incredible arrogance of Murray himself however is simply staggering. He should not be allowed to forget these words as his empire collapses. A total and utter dick of a man.

Fucking hilarious in hindsight though

Fucking hilarious in hindsight though

You're right - it is funny in the context of how badly it's all gone tits up.

Reading it again still made me angry though. I want to see the words rammed down the ignorant b*****d's throat and it just adds to the annoyance over the gentle treatment he's receiving.

I doubt Chick will be interested, especially in Alex Thomsons blog. After all Thomson is just a War Correspondent. Indeed, he's CHANNEL 4'S War Corresponent.

poor chick sounded rather sad on the radio.the other night.."who is Alex Thomson?" he kept asking is if he didnt know.