Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He's a trier is oor Tedster but he cannot make up his mind does he want to liked (see his grovelling, trying to be intellectual posts) or whether he prefers to aspire to be a true 'Amigo' in the mould of Bendy and Brenda who simply don't care that they are obnoxious twats.

He's sat on the fence ...

Speaking of obnoxious twats - how is our wee soldier bhoy getting on sitting alongside your IRA loving chums these days? Has the WKR (© Dhensebhore) been offering help on how to maintain your little secret?

Did you buy The IRA writer's book rehashed blog? Do you get upset when your plastic pals sing his praises and give him money?

Ya wee fence sitter ye...

laugh.gif

Speaking of obnoxious twats - how is our wee soldier bhoy getting on sitting alongside your IRA loving chums these days? Has the WKR (© Dhensebhore) been offering help on how to maintain your little secret?

Did you buy The IRA writer's book rehashed blog? Do you get upset when your plastic pals sing his praises and give him money?

laugh.gif

Bloody hell, somebody's had his orange juice this morning.

laugh.gif

:D :D

Nice to see you back to form since your recent short burst of misplaced triumphalism.

[/s]

No Meltdowns, you live in a fantasy world, you did misquote me and I was correct in calling you thick, dont worry about it though cos I apologised on your behalf for your failings

HTH ;)

Aye, after false reports of Rangers innocence have been dissected and exposed as more spin to hide the fact that the original Rangers had both admitted to some cheatery and been judged to have cheated in other EBT cases the Amigos return to form, one by one.

No discussion, no debate, no addressing the current issues, just the usual insults and incoherent rambling.

The supposed Killie supporter brings it all on himself and he is no stranger to insults............................;)

Rise above it and get on with supporting Inter Sevco Works XI FC PLC Ltd Inc.

The 'útter bollix' was not directed at you ... so apologies.

I may be in 'attack mode' as you so eloquently put it, however you have not been the subject to his ridiculous and inane posts and attempts to blacken names and credibility. The other four or five posters may testify to that as well ...

If he is suddenly correct in the hundreds of inane posts and attacks and one line insults ... forgive me for not taking the time to try and fathom what it is he saying.

As for the whether or not he knows the prospectus is subject to FSA approval, he is only aware because similar to his now famous 'the five stars are for winning SPL titles' incident he make a complete fud of himself before (see the screenshot below). You'd think he want to forget he made a fanny of himself but apparently not .. much the same when he tried arguing;" he made a mistake about the five stars and corrected himself " .... now that was a laugh since he was ripped to shreds yet again.

He has been given ample opportunity by myself and others to retract his lies he posts about individuals .. however he simply refuses. Therefore, at least in my book, he is fair game. Personally (I can't speak for others) I'd happily leave him alone if he manned up, apologised and retracted the false statements .... the ball is in his court and he knows it.

If you feel I attacked you in anyway .. apologies .. not my intent.

No apologty needed as you didn't attack me.And I'm thick-skinned enough to stand up for myself.

I know that your position can be a bit difficult at times with the constant 5-ring circus between you all, but as I said - on this one occasion - I can see what Tedi's saying and he's quite correct.

The "attack dog" expression is stolen from an English journalist who had a problem with Labour, particularly in the Blair era - any time someone said something that Labour didbn't agree with, the Labour "Attack Dogs" - a reference to a number of stirred up Labour Politicians - would shout the person/persons down as a racist or homophobe, or something like that.

And that's my point - that's how I see you act at almost every post that Tedi writes - like an attack dog. That's your call, but it does get a bit tedious when all five of the 5-ring circus are all dick waving at once, and when the point-scoring's going on, there's no real BRALT debate.

I'll say no more on this, and I'll just be happy to save my Employer a lot on downtime asince I can to skip past the petty arguments that all 5 of you make, apparently seeming to think that they are all actually making a contribution to this once great thread.

End of rant :D

No apologty needed as you didn't attack me.And I'm thick-skinned enough to stand up for myself.

I know that your position can be a bit difficult at times with the constant 5-ring circus between you all, but as I said - on this one occasion - I can see what Tedi's saying and he's quite correct.

The "attack dog" expression is stolen from an English journalist who had a problem with Labour, particularly in the Blair era - any time someone said something that Labour didbn't agree with, the Labour "Attack Dogs" - a reference to a number of stirred up Labour Politicians - would shout the person/persons down as a racist or homophobe, or something like that.

And that's my point - that's how I see you act at almost every post that Tedi writes - like an attack dog. That's your call, but it does get a bit tedious when all five of the 5-ring circus are all dick waving at once, and when the point-scoring's going on, there's no real BRALT debate.

I'll say no more on this, and I'll just be happy to save my Employer a lot on downtime asince I can to skip past the petty arguments that all 5 of you make, apparently seeming to think that they are all actually making a contribution to this once great thread.

End of rant :D

Sounds like fun, can anyone join in?

I note that The Rangers Supporters Trust don't agree that the club survived liquidation:

Red card to liquidation

Report in the Daily Ranger:

Rangers fans threaten boycott

Mark Dingwall of the Rangers Supporters Trust said:

“Anyone who came in looking to liquidate the club would find the fans united in their opposition. They would receive no financial help from the fans and it would be done in the face of great opposition.

and

“Anyone who expects to lead Rangers supporters into the black hole of liquidation will have another thing coming. And if people expect to have a feelgood factor within the club they really need to engage with the fans sooner rather than later.

and

Dingwall said: “Our message to anyone with that idea is that they are entirely unwelcome.

“We believe it is possible to save the club and its history. We don’t think it should be bought and then put through the horror of liquidation.

:lol:

I prefer the term "seasoned citizen of the world". wink.gif

ThirdRock - I know you've criticised me and others for the exchanges on here recently, and hell yes you had a point, but just look back over the last few pages. This is what happens when you try and engage these people in an adult conversation. When there was f**k all happening, there may have been some excuse for the nonsense. Now there's a fair few topics to be discussed, the rangers fans on here are just not willing to participate.

A prime example is the idea raised by SS - a possible exit route from this farrago which would leave most satisfied but not necessarily pleased. A couple of us commented on it, in an "olive-branchy" kind of a way, only for the berrz to list the people they wouldn't pay, which debts they would and wouldn't pay, basically which conditions they wanted to impose. Back to June/July, in other words.

There are those of us genuinely interested in this situation's twists and turns - we want to know what's going on, and some of us living outwith the Retard/Herald/STV range rely on the Net, including this site, to keep up with what's going on. In common with my normal routine, that means finding out opinions and facts from all sides - including fans of the former rangers.

Anyhoo, I'm off to wait on the postie - I'm sure my prospectus will arrive today. Bloody Royal Mail, eh - nearly two weeks to deliver a simple package!laugh.gif

1st bold bit - that was my tongue in cheek. Plenty of non-yokels in Yokshireland. Hell, isn't there a businessman - whose name is a colour - who hails from there? Actually, it was me making mischief - I still can't get my head around how a Psycho could also be a serial shagger secret agent!!

2nd bold bit - excellent idea, won't happen though, as the current, ahem, consortium aren't in it for the long term, I don't think - nor would they want to fly the Corporate image flag long enough to steady the business and take positive credit for that idea.

3rd bold bit - I thought you said you'd had sent them to several Queens' Hotels?

But what I was really trying to point out - particularly to Dhenbhoy earlier - that it's becoming tedious - you're all in a 5-ring circus. It fills up the pages here, but I don't think all the bitching and dick waving are positively contributing to the thread.

It's like the Barrowland in Glasgow - was excellent in it's heyday, now becoming a bit worn at the edges. Just like the BRALT.

As I also said to Dhenboy - rant over :D

actually making a contribution to this once great thread.

This thread is many things - it was never, ever great.

And I say that in acknowledgement that it has had some great moments - none better than the board WKR (© Dhensebhore) telling us that one of his many personae acts as a secret agent.

Not the one deployed here mind you - because he made it cear that he wouldn't get taken seriously!

laugh.gif

ETA - lest we forget...

I'm doing my bit to keep what angles of the investigation I can up-front and centre. It's just that P&B isn't really the place, and WRK isn't the persona, to be doing that and expect to be taken seriously by those I'm in contact with.
Edited by Bendarroch

And I say that in acknowledgement that it has had some great moments - none better than the board WKR (© Dhensebhore) telling us that one of his many personae acts as a secret agent.

Not the one deployed here mind you - because he made it cear that he wouldn't get taken seriously!

laugh.gif

ETA - lest we forget...

1st bold bit - it was until 5 of you spoiled it with continual tedium.

2nd bold bit - example of 1st bold bit.

QED

This thread is so much more than great. From day one when Poz started it out, it rose and rose. New terms were coined and posts were hammered out as the fans of Scottish football united against the dying Rangers football club and the governing bodies tried to put them in as high a league as possible. This thread called it pretty much spot on all the way throughout. It wouldn't surprise me if it kicked off again in the near future when Green's money starts going dry and HMRC begin their appeal...

The fact is though, that this close season was the most entertaining in Scottish football. Most years the football takes a backseat, this year was so much better...

Rangers International Football Club PLC

Irony of it all is that they are not an international football club! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Stealing a african team name called Rangers International Football Club.

Ban for Rangers fan who asked sheriff if he was a 'f***** b*****' laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Just because he was wearing a green fleece jacket. Sevco fans WTF are they like. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Bairnforever1992