Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And what do you add? apart from hate, bile, whataboutery, misquoting, lies and arselicking anything anti-rangers (especially those who have green tinted glasses on)?

Is it your wonderful but totally useless (given this is a footie forum) English skills

Look at the quality of your own replies and perhaps then you will realise why you the responses you do

Your name is consistently linked with bringing this thread down

Sums up Norman pretty well, all he is interested in is attacking Rangers and Rangers fans. I actually feel sorry for him, his bitterness must eat away at him every night.

He's a liar, a hypocrite and a nasty piece of work.

And there we have the poorly spelt, inaccurate, defamatory, evidence-free case for the prosecution.

For the defence:

This is a thread about the demise of rangers. This is a story of interest and importance to many people, not just fans of the former club or the facsimile currently trading from the same premises.

I despise rangers. I see no reason why I should hide that fact and, naturally enough, this will show when I post on this subject.

I do not lie, invent character flaws, or otherwise defame fellow posters. Any insults (and by Christ there have been a few) aimed at posters on this thread have been due to their behaviour on this forum. I treat all posters with a basic respect, no matter how despicable, stupid, or bigoted they may be. Show me one post where I have referred to a poster by anything other than their preferred name, or an abbreviation of same.

Yes, bigoted. It's a lifestyle choice - I may not agree with someone's opinions, but I respect their right to hold them. I do not respect those who seek to deny their choices by whataboutery and deflection. This hypocrisy is a problem with both of the big Glasgow teams, and their supporters.

Finally, as this is a football forum - is there anything more disrespectful than accusing someone of not following the team they have supported up and down the leagues, home and away, for over forty years? Not in my book.

I would like to offer this statement to the board at large - if these two, and their like, can at least try to keep things on track, then we can get back to the matter in hand. That is what I and (going from recent weeks) most users want. The balls in your court, boys.

Both parties dragged their feet, both could have done far more to get this decision out sooner, the only winners were the likes of D & P and the lawyers, the creditors did not get a look in, nor did the fans

Nonsense. By way of demonstration, I have to point out that HMRC didn't have to be forced into complying with legal requirements by the police.

This "on the one hand... On the other hand" stuff doesn't work when HMRC were praised for their diligence and hard work by all three judges*, and your shyster directors were castigated by all three for deliberately obstructing and delaying the case.

*Edit - including the two judges whose absolute wisdom and accuracy we have been instructed to unconditionally accept.

Edited by flyingrodent

WKR purports to be a fan of Killie but his contributions here show that if he is "fanatical" about any football team it would have to be Rangers ! A pitiful specimen.

Seems your one of the orcs who are fanatical about WRK.

Tragic for you and you do have my pity.

Edited by Burma

Both parties dragged their feet, both could have done far more to get this decision out sooner,

Even if this is true (and the verdict of which you're so fond, suggests that the obstruction came from Rangers), it would still make Green's complaints about delays damaging the club, essentially dishonest.

Even if this is true (and the verdict of which you're so fond, suggests that the obstruction came from Rangers), it would still make Green's complaints about delays damaging the club, essentially dishonest.

Has chuckie cheese made a single honest statement since paying the administrators and starting his new club?

Blinkers IMO

Your reply in bold is full of sarcasm

Do I take it then you think they were incorrect in their findings?

I can only presume they were correct in law, same as anybody else. The point I'm making is that these judges' opinion absolutely refutes the argument that you're trying to make, which means that the only comeback you have is to argue that Their Lordships were wrong.

But they can't be wrong, can they? After all, you guys have done *little but* remind us of the unquestionable, rock solid nature of their pronouncements.

Which means that you've backed yourselves into a corner and that as a result, your argument is totally boned.

I think he just genuinly frustrated that if both parties had moved a little quicker, then CVA could have been much different, much like most of the Rangers fans also think

I don't agree mate.

I think it's yet another cynical attempt to lash out at the 'authorities' as if they have an anti-Rangers agenda, while simultaneously suggesting that there's been no wrongdoing on Rangers' part.

You and I both know that that's a dishonest portrayal of the situation, but that it best serves Green's plan to get the bulk of the fan base on board.

Seems your one of the orcs who are fanatical about WRK.

Tragic for you and you do have my pity.

Brilliant,so are you two an item now ? or just some kind of double act ? The Mike and Bernie Winters :blink: :blink: of Pie and Bovril perhaps ?

p.s The Orcs,that's brilliant ! never heard that before.Keep up the good work !

Edited by Magoo9uk

Well dodged, keep asking questions without answering any in reply

I've made the same simple point to you three times Tedi, and you've dodged it three times, while also asking two questions.

I answered one of yours, and you've dodged one three times.

One of us is at it, here, and I reckon a fair-minded reader would agree that it's you.

I don't agree mate.

I think it's yet another cynical attempt to lash out at the 'authorities' as if they have an anti-Rangers agenda, while simultaneously suggesting that there's been no wrongdoing on Rangers' part.

You and I both know that that's a dishonest portrayal of the situation, but that it best serves Green's plan to get the bulk of the fan base on board.

Quite agree. Charlie has had great success so far, convincing/agreeing that all the bad stuff that happened to rangers was somebody else's fault: such success, in fact, that he's now using it as a stick to beat the authorities with over a case which had absolutely nothing to do with him or his club, knowing the mob will swallow almost anything he feeds them.

Had Chuckie been genuinely concerned for rangers, he (and his "consortium")could have stepped in with an offer for the club before they were liquidated - now that the HMRC-related debt has shrunk considerably, he still could.

I reckon that would be a worthy way of spending the share money, if it ever materialises. It would also mean that the berrz claiming continuation could stop living in denial.

He joined in the same day we went into admin, his motives are very clear, sorry maybe he once had a mask on but this has well and truly gone

:lol: I'm sorry Tedi but when did you join ? wouldn't be just after there was going to be Rangers team officially playing in the 3rd division would it ? so I would say your motives were very clear as well ! you probably joined only because there was a team to support and you must have been following his huge can be seen in space and uses up half the internet broadband width thread on P&B,only to stick your fingers up at and annoy the regular posters that got immense pleasure at the death of your old cub you used to support.Oh and you wanted to be one of the amigos as well.

Your mask has totally slipped there hasn't it ? :ph34r:

The Lordships may have praised the HMRC investigators but they as far as I am aware made no comment on the length of time they took, good or bad

I may be wrong, will read the findings again, it is rather long ;)

I don't know if "time" was explicitly mentioned in the ruling either. Obstruction and a lack of cooperation were certainly highlighted though and it's not unreasonable to assume that this entailed delay.