Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I ignore him, perhaps ignore is the wrong choice of words, I fail ro respond to his constant taunting might be better, he proved himself incapable of any kind of debate months ago.

Look back over the past few weeks just as a snapshot and see how many times I have replied to any of his posts, you will only need a few fingers for this exercise.

Now repeat the same exercise and see how many times he replies to my posts with as you say the same attack dog style, you will need a large piece of paper to keep score ;)

This pattern I guarantee will repeat for at least the last 8 weeks, I do not know how you classify stalking on the Internet but this must be part of the criteria.

I have no intention of reacting to anything he says however, I would not want to discourage him, it is rather amusing to see the frenzy he works himself into

You're still lying Tedi! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

A rich chinese man has put his name on the share issue. wink.gif

This thread is so much more than great. From day one when Poz started it out, it rose and rose. New terms were coined and posts were hammered out as the fans of Scottish football united against the dying Rangers football club and the governing bodies tried to put them in as high a league as possible. This thread called it pretty much spot on all the way throughout. It wouldn't surprise me if it kicked off again in the near future when Green's money starts going dry and HMRC begin their appeal...

The fact is though, that this close season was the most entertaining in Scottish football. Most years the football takes a backseat, this year was so much better...

Yeah, the thread has gone to shit since the start of the new season, but it was fantastic from February until the vote into the Third Division.

Yeah, the thread has gone to shit since the start of the new season, but it was fantastic from February until the vote into the Third Division.

Exactly. I can only imagine if the halfwit Sevco fans had poked their heads out when this thread was in full flow. You'd go away out to the shops and come back to find another 10 pages chucked on...

Exactly. I can only imagine if the halfwit Sevco fans had poked their heads out when this thread was in full flow. You'd go away out to the shops and come back to find another 10 pages chucked on...

There were a few around then, but their shite was buried under the interesting dicussion of new revelations which were coming out regularly at that point.

In fairness they're not the only ones responsible; on the other side of the argument the likes of itwiznaeme and Claymores seemed to be contributing just as much to the mountains of utter shite which fill the last thousand pages.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/2811-green-on-tax-verdict

Charles Green there, saying it was "the club" (not "the company" you'll notice) that went into admin. Who's he trying to curry favour with now?

And if he mis-spoke or the writer of the piece made an error you'd think it would have been sorted fairly quickly to put a stop to the sniggering at the back of the class.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/2811-green-on-tax-verdict

Charles Green there, saying it was "the club" (not "the company" you'll notice) that went into admin. Who's he trying to curry favour with now?

And if he mis-spoke or the writer of the piece made an error you'd think it would have been sorted fairly quickly to put a stop to the sniggering at the back of the class.

“For me as CEO of Rangers it’s a different thing and I have to focus on the future and not on the past.

Distancing themselves from the past from the past now? Coincidence that Rangers International have sprung up now?

Aside from the usual pedantics of the club / company thing, do you agree with what he wrote?

The CVA would have been accepted, he is at least correct in this

Should he go to the liquidators now and put the whole affair to bed by offering to buy out what is left of Rangers? Or are you happy to continue with the pretense of continuation?

Aside from the usual pedantics of the club / company thing, do you agree with what he wrote?

HMRC were still owed enough that if they voted "No" and everyone else had voted "Yes" there couldn't have been the 75% for it to be agreed. Even without the fabled "BTC millions".

That said, if the result had come well before the CVA proposal went out then who's to say HMRC wouldn't have voted yes or abstained and it would have gone through.

“We are where we are. We have said in our presentations and through the business plan that we will do what we said we would do – and what Ally said he would do – and that’s get the team out on the park week in week out and get promotion and work our way to the top division – whatever that top division is called.

huh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

This bit:

"It was finally revealed last week that Rangers had won the tax case brought by HMRC in relation to Employee Benefit Trusts used during the reign of Sir David Murray for a number of players and some staff.

Despite a concerted campaign from certain quarters, which was often hateful, that decided that Rangers were guilty of "cheating" it has been proved that is not the case."

...is only partially true. Rangers lost some cases and didn't contest others.

The moan about how long the verdict took is also utterly laughable, given how much the club held up proceedings by failing to cooperate.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Pedants, Tedi, those people who strive for accuracy are pedants.

incidentally, why would you describe these people as such?

This bit:

"It was finally revealed last week that Rangers had won the tax case brought by HMRC in relation to Employee Benefit Trusts used during the reign of Sir David Murray for a number of players and some staff.

Despite a concerted campaign from certain quarters, which was often hateful, that decided that Rangers were guilty of "cheating" it has been proved that is not the case."

...is only partially true. Rangers lost some cases and didn't contest others.

The moan about how long the verdict took is also utterly laughable, given how much the club held up proceedings by failing to cooperate.

As all three judgements noted, if I recall correctly, including the two that are supposedly unimpeachable and must be accepted in toto by all.

The dissenting opinion was even more scathing, but since the author wrote that Rangers won a game that they actually lost, her opinion is apparently tainted beyond all credibility.

Or so I've been told.

I dont think our Charlie had anything to do with that

Of course he didn't have anything to do with it - the case involved the dead club - which he wanted nothing to do with, until he could rob the corpse.

You must remember us all talking about it way back in Ju.... Oh, hang on a minute!laugh.gif

As for your following magnum opus - no, no meltdown here, nothing to see, carry on.......laugh.gif

Tedi, a veritable master of grammatical punctuation. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

My guess is there was a bountiful harvest of commas and a drought in the growing regions of full stops.

It would appear the punctuation harvest has been bought up by HellBhoy for his personal (over)use, leaving us mere peons to scrabble around for stray semi-colons, overlooked hyphens, underdeveloped commas and the occasional wild full stop. (look! there's one!)wink.gif

Usual stuff, the supposed Killie fan running round with his English Teacher skills keeping us all in check, well I say us all, if you are anti Rangers you could speak in swaheli and he would applaud

If you could SPELL "Swahili", you'd get a fucking standing ovation....