Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You come up with the proof for the utter bollix you were spouting earlier .. or is it the fact that you cannot produce any the reason you have joined in?

Simple request .. show us the poll.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FFS Somebody get him a kleenex

Team: Rangers

Chums: Henrik's T, Rico, Wunf, Kingy, Stoney, Hell boy , Magees 101 accounts ........................................................... the list goes on a bit.

:(

Tidied that up for you, no need to thank me

1354278176[/url]' post='6853910']

As for my real life and employment, I neither can nor wish to share details

Secret Agents don't normally share their details, nor do psycho Mammy killers, so I'm not surprised at this line above.

However, secret Agent serial shaggers usually boast about their conquests!!!!!

Anyway, you're just a Yorkshire yokel farmer in my book.tongue.gif

Who's your favourite Yorkshire team, btw? I bet it's not the same as mine.......

Twice bankrupt Jim Park as Consultant at Rangers boardroom. Park was personally bankrupted last year (2011) following his earlier sequestration in 1992.Park has held 74 directorships with firms throughout Scotland, including debt recovery and call centres - nearly all of which have been wound-up.

His Glasgow-based debt collection firm Murray White is in liquidation and his company PowWow Water Co Ltd, which supplied drinking fountains, is in administration.

Excellent read from here about Jim Park along with Craig Whyte and David Murray.

A Script Hollywood Couldn't Write… .

There are some stories around the world which write themselves. This is one of them. To a lot of people this particular story will not be interesting as it involves the following:

Rangers Football Club

PowWow Water Ltd

Murray White Ltd

Jim Parks

Craig Whyte

Tom Whyte

Sir David Murray

Charles Green

This is a story which involves business and surprise then anything else, so do not be put off by the Rangers Football Club as it's not really sports related at all. But remember this is real life and the findings on this report/story are based on fact (Newspaper Articles/Blogs etc).

We start with myself first of all, I work for a company (which shall remain nameless although you could probably find out yourself) who's main business is water coolers. Supplying offices and other workplaces cooled water either from bottles or from plumbed in units! Very boring stuff! When I first started working here, I was told the story of another company which also deals with water coolers. The story of PowWow. A company which was originally owned by Nestle bought by a Scottish man called Jim Park. Everyone who worked at PowWow knew what kind of man Jim Park was. Evil, horrible little man with no social morals. Because of the way he was he would often dismiss employees for the smallest of reasons, or if something wasn't going his way. If you said something he didn't like, even a business idea, then you were gone. He was the type of man who would shout and scream at you in front of the entire office and not care because he thought he was better then everyone else! I know this because I've done my research and it's all over the internet. Plus I work with ex-PowWow employees!

As it turns out (with no surprise whatsoever) Jim Park had a record for buying out companies and then making them enter administration, bleeding them out if you will. Squeezing every ounce of cash out for himself. And this is exactly what happened to PowWow. Obviously the employees at the time wouldn't of had any clue about Jim Park's background but only if they knew before the company was bought. The story of PowWow is here, plus there is a lot more over the internet:

http://www.oxfordtim...er_cooler_firm/

Which brings me to the next company, Murray White. This company was also run by Jim Park (Oh, what a surprise). This company however was a debt collection agency, the type of agency which would collect debt as a third party. Buying debt of those who didn't have the time to chase it themselves. I believe at first this company was legit. However it would turn into sour grapes as the employees were also being treated the way PowWow employees were. If your wondering how Jim got away with treating his employees the way he did then I would do some research online as a lot ex-employees have written about him. Also a couple of ex-employees have managed to sue PowWow because of it. Story is here:

http://www.alloaadve...ticles/1/26064/

Moving this story along… When PowWow entered administration it's assets held by Deloitte were purchased by 2 other companies. These companies bought the assets and were the only companies to be legally allowed to chase outstanding debts from PowWow, as they took over the service contracts for the Water Coolers. However, Murray White (The company Jim Park owned) had other ideas. As soon as PowWow entered into administration Jim passed on customer account information to Murray White for them to chase debt they were not allowed. This obviously being illegal but Jim seems to be getting away with everything anyway! In order for Jim to get full use out of this so called 'plan', he also makes Murray White enter administration. Why your asking? Because he can get into serious trouble chasing debt he isn't allowed to chase. So instead, he enters them into administration then creates a made-up company which isn't legit and very hard to trace (i.e setting up false addresses etc) to chase the debt. Meaning customer will fall for the trick and pay up, making money for Jim even though this whole procedure is a massive scam! Jim should be in prison! But isn't! This has been going on for a long time. Other false companies Jim has pulled out of his arse are the following:

PowWow Europe PLC

Ashton Beverages

Q Collections

All these so called companies have all tried to chase debt for PowWow. And customers of old PowWow have been falling for it. Here are examples of the types of calls customers have been getting:

http://whocallsme.co...x/01259452700/2

Jim has been getting away with this for a very long time. As all the above he represents bad business practice, not just with money but with employees and the way he treats them. I find it amazing how he has no guilt, he doesn't care about the well being of any other human being and will only do something if it's for the benefit of himself only!

This (for me anyway) is where the rest of this story gets interesting. Craig Whyte was the previous owner of Rangers Football Club. Buying them from Sir David Murray for £1 then making the football enter Administration and the club being forced to play their football in the Scottish Division 3. Every Rangers Fan hates Craig Whyte as he ruined the club. Squeezing them dry of any cash he could get his hands on! Sound familiar??? That's because his dad, Tom Whyte is a very close friend of Jim Park! It's a small world and Scotland is a small country!

Jim Park was recently seen at Rangers FC first football match in division 3. It turns out he is a consultant at the club looking for investors to buy stakes in the club! But not an employee of the club! Charles Green (the new rangers owner) looks to still be in contact with Craig Whyte, how else would he know Jim Park! I'm guess Charles doesn't know Jim's business track record! If Jim is trying to crawl his way into Rangers FC then it can only be for one thing, that's the money he can squeeze from them rather then helping the club a long! We know Jim has got into this position thanks to the Whyte family and Charles Green. However something shocked me when doing a little research in regards to this. It was a story in the Daily Record. I hate using newspapers but if you read this you can start to link this whole story together:

http://www.dailyreco...is-back-1167363

This is hilarious because it's Craig Whyte's dad, Tom, who has set this up for his son. It is me, or has Murray White got something to do with Tom Whyte? There's no concrete evidence but I believe he has! And I also believe the ex-rangers owner before Craig Whyte, Sir David Murray has something to do with this also. He must of known Craig and Tom before he sold the football club to Craig. All they needed was Jim Park to set up the company of Murray White with a slight change of spelling in the name and then sit there whilst the money comes in. As far as I'm away Murray White doesn't exist any more. However, this new debt collection agency Tom has created for his son, Craig, is called Credit Control Services (CCS) Ltd. And surprise surprise ex-PowWow customers have had calls from this company chasing old debt, which again isn't owned by them. It's gone round in a complete circle! Now Jim is at Rangers whilst the Whyte family have taken Jim's place in collecting debt they shouldn't! It's a massive farce which they have got away with and will keep getting away with! Jim Park should be in prison and the others should at least be fined if not, be sharing a cell with Jim!

Like I said, all of this can be found online. I'm not sure if anyone who has heard all of these individual stories has linked it together, but it's pretty obvious that these people are the Bandits of the 21st Century. It looks like they can't be stopped. People's money is being falsely taken and these crooks are becoming rich driving their Bentley's because of it.

I hope who ever reads this finds it interested or at least worth the read. Sometimes you really need to be careful who you are working for, that's why you should never take a job too seriously! Sorry if you found it boring, although I did warn you from the start! I will update this story once I hear any more news regarding these crooks. As it should be publicly known!

Peace,

TMac

Ho Ho Ho for New Year administration 2.0

Edited by Bairnforever1992

1354280473[/url]' post='6854010']

Stilling calling other posters bigots i see.

Does M know that you spend all day on here on posting about Rangers and fighting the never ending war against bigotry?

N, but Miss Runnyfanny does.

Has chuckie cheese delivered on ANY of his many promises. I know he has been caught out lying and is thoroughly discredited but has he made good on a single promise?

Yip he renames Murray Park..........

Oh wait

Nah, none at all.