Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

My best and final offer is now in.

I based my offer on the fact that I too have a pound coin in my wallet, I also possess a cheap Ralph Slater suit, and I have printed up some business cards with a Monaco postcode on them. Piece of piss. Fit and proper person test? Bring the fcuker right on, I'm sorted.

8)

Team: St Mirren. There, right there, that's where you fail. :P

My best and final offer is now in.

I based my offer on the fact that I too have a pound coin in my wallet, I also possess a cheap Ralph Slater suit, and I have printed up some business cards with a Monaco postcode on them. Piece of piss. Fit and proper person test? Bring the fcuker right on, I'm sorted.

8)

serious question:

how much would you personally be prepared to pay to liquidate them ?

I'll start the bidding at £500 biggrin.gif

serious question:

how much would you personally be prepared to pay to liquidate them ?

I'll start the bidding at £500 biggrin.gif

I'm a Paisley Buddie. My bid is a pound, and that's it. You'll no' see any more money out of me. :)

I'm a Paisley Buddie. My bid is a pound, and that's it. You'll no' see any more money out of me. :)

you've not thought this through Poz...........yeh its a £500 outlay but you'd never have to buy a drink ever again in the pub ! biggrin.gif

ok so my plan of action now i am the owner of rangers

the club will complete the spl fixtures between now and the end of the season

announcing the signing of a new player manager

5Cent.jpeg

i am open to further suggestions on how i should run the club for the week before i actually shut it down wink.gif

You need to announce that you are looking at a couple of 'big name' players, possibly linking the club with several EPL stars...Steven Fletcher or maybe Carlos Tevez?

ok so my plan of action now i am the owner of rangers

the club will complete the spl fixtures between now and the end of the season

announcing the signing of a new player manager

5Cent.jpeg

i am open to further suggestions on how i should run the club for the week before i actually shut it down wink.gif

Put one of those dance mat things in the centre circle at Ibrox, hook it up to the sound system and jumbo screens and charge a fiver for anyone to come in for a last dance. Make more money in 5days than Whytey made in 9months then Liquidate or Liquidise - whatever you prefer.

You could charge extra for the hire of dancing shoes

Edited by MEADOWXI

Put one of those dance mat things in the centre circle at Ibrox, hook it up to the sound system and jumbo screens and charge a fiver for anyone to come in for a last dance. Make more money in 5days than Whytey made in 9months then Liquidate or Liquidise - whatever you prefer.

You could charge extra for the hire of dancing shoes

And if you sell jelly and icecream fans of every other club in Scotland will be tripping over themselves to be there.

I am a little confused, how can they refuse an offer of 2m for a player that won't play this season and with the debt as is. Granted we don't know the details but it seems strange comsidering their plight.

I am a little confused, how can they refuse an offer of 2m for a player that won't play this season and with the debt as is. Granted we don't know the details but it seems strange comsidering their plight.

Indeed. A club supposedly needing to save one million a month just to get through this season, plus facing a whopping Haudit & Daudit bill.... you'd think two million for an injured player would be a cracking piece of business.

In any normal administration, it would. Agents Haudit and Daudit are still on the job for their Monaco paymaster though. Tick fcuking tock.

ok i like the plan of playing a game of grave dance revolution

i will also be hiring entertainment for the party in the form of mr & mrs custard

there will also be a game of pass the parcel which the chairmen of scotlands other 41 clubs will partake in to decide who gets what trophies

murray park will be sold to the Ayr United Football Academy for the value of which i took over the club (1 solitary post on a football forumlaugh.gif)

get your party hats and dancing shoes out lads its going to be a day to remember