Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I disagree, they are all equally despicable and each of them have several aliases on here which they use to post sectarian comments. All three along with all of their aliases should be banned ...forever. whistling.gif

Far too easy for these bigots to spout their vile on here. Not one of them can contain themselves from airing it. It has been scarily easy to expose them.

The Jakey is now chatting to himself, you couldn't make this shite up.

Dennis everyone sees you chatting to yourself every day here, you're shite is well known now to everyone who reads this thread and you do make your shite up as you go along. Why call yourself The Jakey when "The Kindly Killer" suits you so much better? smile.gif

Do you have a choice?

Seems a bit like choosing Division 3 when it was clear there was no option.

The point being made here is that despite winning this division the club will again have to play the same teams next season again,with another eight from the 2nd division so in a sense making this season pointless. Not a problem for me though as the minimum timeframe for getting back to the top tier remains the same.

Not a problem for me though as the minimum timeframe for getting back to the top tier remains the same.

It poses a problem for Chuckie Cheese though. He intends to raise season ticket prices quite substantially due to playing in a higher division.

It poses a problem for Chuckie Cheese though. He intends to raise season ticket prices quite substantially due to playing in a higher division.

It is and you have to ask,why the urgency to push this through for the start of next season. To my knowledge reconstruction usually takes place in the second season after agreement.

THE shape of things to come...

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution." - Aldous Huxley, author of Brave New World. whistling.gif

Lies. Check

"This club accepted their sanctions and moved on"

Threats. Check

"Word of advice gentlemen. From now on be very careful when talking or writing about this club"

Grasp of the Queens English surprising poor considering. Check

"We are then entitled to conclude that this club are not important,"

Well you can't say he's not fitting in well, like he has been there all along somehow.

Tom English@TomEnglishSport

In regard to Jim Traynor's piece on Rangers' website. I was the one who ridiculed Watty's comedy bid. What are you going to do about it Jim?

laugh.gif

Edited by williemillersmoustache

Tom English@TomEnglishSport

In regard to Jim Traynor's piece on Rangers' website. I was the one who ridiculed Watty's comedy bid. What are you going to do about it Jim?

laugh.gif

Attaboy Tom.

The difference between a heavyweight and a fatso.

Edited by Monkey Tennis