Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yet you spend hours, and pages of this once-great thread, DEMANDING answers to questions you either have had answered, or never asked in the first place?

I gave you some examples of legal opinions over the years, which found their way into law. The same way as you appear to believe LNS's opinion should be treated. There's your relation, right there.

So, are Black people inferior to Whites?

Should Catholics be executed?

Jews - should they be allowed to live?

Homosexuality - what treatment would work?

All legal opinions, Tedi. Facts? Your call.

You're a f**king moron.

legal opinion

noun the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision; "opinions are usually written by a single judge"

case law

n.
Law based on judicial decision and precedent rather than on statutes.
Not one and the same, then. One, in fact, derives from the other. Note that this opinion does not actually become law, but merely forms a precedent upon which future opinions may draw.
Care to remind us of the precedents cited by your BFF, then?

Norman the legal eagle, is there no end to his many talents?

Mother must be so proud of him.

Rangers failed to agree a CVA with Creditors so they were liquidated. Sevco lead by Charles Green bought the assets including their trophys and renamed them and started off in the 3rd division. Its that simple. ;)

A team in Blue were kept playing in Ibrox to line the pockets of Chucky and his pals and morons to congregate and shout bile.

Dolly The Clone Rangers Sheep Football Club Ltd ! looks just like the original but has an even more aggressive nature than the original ? must have happened during the cloning process :lol:

I.understand what incorporation means. And I know what the insolvency laws are.

Does some wee daft sfa guy know better than team of law lords that wrote said laws ?

Clever boy, he knows what incorporation means.

Hip hip hoooray ....

If you must insult people Brokeback Benny then try and make it funny at minimum :)

Jesus H Christ :lol: Brokeback Benny, oh ffs i'm pishing myself laughing at that one.

You're some lad Tommy.

Jesus H Christ :lol: Brokeback Benny, oh ffs i'm pishing myself laughing at that one.

You're some lad Tommy.

Oh look one of tedis reinforcements have arrived. Tedi u can go and relax now, u have took a hell of a pumping today :lol: Edited by AUFC90

It's not, The vast majority of Celtic fans I know think Rangers is the same club.

^^^^ never had a pint wae me......

I struggle to think of anyone I know that thinks they are the same club. Even the currants are doubtful. In fact it is only some jambos that argue it, probably in case they go Erse up soon.

Same "fans" yes, same club, no.

Bendarroch, aye me, had a heart attack at Ibrox on Saturday and I'm now recovering in the hospital.

I think it's fair to say that I'll no be back at the fitba for a while if ever again.

And I'd just like to add that's the first time in my entire fucking life I've left a match early. 1st fucking minute I managed.

"

c**t of a day.

Who gave you a Hughie for having a heart attack? Edit WRK ;D

Ach whichever way if turns out, you outlived the club you supported as a lad ;)

Seriously, all the best, you cannae leave us 1 amigo short .....get well soon.

Edited by wunfellaff

Rangers failed to agree a CVA with Creditors so they were liquidated. Sevco lead by Charles Green bought the assets including their trophys and renamed them and started off in the 3rd division. Its that simple. ;)

A team in Blue were kept playing in Ibrox to line the pockets of Chucky and his pals and morons to congregate and shout bile.

Exactly, and they're recouping much more for ticketus than a CVA or liquidation ever could!

Criminal!

Exactly, and they're recouping much more for ticketus than a CVA or liquidation ever could! Criminal!

Even more astounding is that the Clone Rangers fans know this but are happy because they get to shout about 54 titles & WATP 33espdujn8.gif

Secretly their probably shitting bricks at the prospect of ra newco Gers doing another ? erm Rangers :rolleyes::lol: so what happens if ra mighty Gers go tits up for the second erm first time :) Will the club eventually get killed off forever because no one would touch it with a diarrhoea infected shitty stick after it collapsing for the second erm first time of asking will they ? it doesn't make good business sense to buy a twice dead club that failed miserably because it was too big to fail outside the SPL where it really should be to survive.