Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is there any more info as to why the Blue Knights have pulled out?

If there's something they've noticed then it's likely the others will follow suit. Or maybe it's just a case that they've heard they aren't the 'preferred bidder'.

Ticketus have gone in with Ng and the Barron Knights never really had any cash. So they've pulled back. NOT walked away. They don't do walking away. Oh no. laugh.gif

Aye, they were asked for money.

Seems pretty much the size of it

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17736718

As part of the process of awarding exclusivity Duff & Phelps had requested a non-refundable deposit. During the course of Friday Ticketus informed us that they were not prepared to provide this deposit.

Personally, I can't believe Ticketus didn't stump up....... :lol:

Edited by nelsjfc

If there's something they've noticed then it's likely the others will follow suit. Or maybe it's just a case that they've heard they aren't the 'preferred bidder'.

Apparently Ticketus negotiated a better deal with the Singaporean consortium headed up by Bill Ng.

Does anyone actually know, if there is any incentive for the administrators to achieve a good deal for the creditors? Is there anything to stop them selling Rangers for buttons?

How many buttons have you got? Now that The Bloo Knights' bluff has been called (put up some money of your own), all serious offers will be seriously considered. biggrin.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

Guest honestrae95

I think they've either unearthed something that put them off. Rangers fans should be relieved more than anything- if i was a Rangers fan i wouldnt want anyone who had anything to do with the previous regime anywhere near my club.

Looks like their backers, Ticketus, have jumped ship to a better offer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17736718

"During the course of the weekend we were also made aware that Ticketus had been in discussions with the Singaporean consortium who, on Friday, had offered Ticketus a 'substantially' better deal to the one offered by us. We confirmed that we were not prepared to increase our offer to Ticketus which we believe to be in the club's best interests.

Apparently Duff & Duffer asked the Bloo Knights for a £500k non-refundable deposit to be named preferred bidder. Now obviously Ticketus are already into Rangers for about £24 million and the rest of The Bloo Knights have no money so I can see why they decided to tell them to get stuffed. Will be interesting to see if Mr Ng or the towing magnate have any cash either - here's a prediction - neither will come forward with that cash. I wonder if Duff & Phelps were relying on that half million to see them to the end of the season.......buleeeeeeve!!

Apparently Duff & Duffer asked the Bloo Knights for a £500k non-refundable deposit to be named preferred bidder. Now obviously Ticketus are already into Rangers for about £24 million and the rest of The Bloo Knights have no money so I can see why they decided to tell them to get stuffed. Will be interesting to see if Mr Ng or the towing magnate have any cash either - here's a prediction - neither will come forward with that cash. I wonder if Duff & Phelps were relying on that half million to see them to the end of the season.......buleeeeeeve!!

Its like some Eurolottery scam.

"Yes you will get your £24 million, we just need your bank details and £500,000 processing fee"

They just don't have the necessary cash.

They never had. Just some creative fudging with Ticketus (desperate to recover their dosh). Now Ticketus have realised the Bloo Knights only have hot air and no substance.

Better to get in bed with genuinely dodgy dealers who have some money rather than dodgy dealers who don't. wink.gif

When will Duff & Duffer get this sorted? Can we start a sweep on when they will stop racking up their fees. My pound is on June 2015. So nae Rangers fitba till after then.....biggrin.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

Think Duff and Duffer have already ruled the American out.

Ng is ra peepul.

Did not expect Paul Murray's posturing alongside Ticketus to break up quite so soon. They clearly have two completely different objectives regarding the ticket deal, but I at least thought Rangers' next Walter Mitty would continue to promise all things to all men (well, except us popcorn-munching vultures).

No doubt he has his excuses already sent to the Record once his grand plan collapses.

Daily Record, March 29th

"Frustrated Rangers bidder Paul Murray has claimed owner Craig Whyte would rather see the club go bust than sell him his shares."

Course he would, Paul. Your humiliating climbdown, read like a book.

April 16th 2012

Ticketus and Paul Murray's Blue Knights fall out, offer collapses like a house of cards.

Read like a book, again.

post-11540-0-66503100-1334613058_thumb.p

Edited by vikingTON