Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Here's a deal for you then. I'm typing this slowly so it's easy for you to understand.

Oh please do not try and treat me as a child. It is really simple.except you are squirming like f**k. You first said the term Loyalist is::

"just shorthand for "bigoted, terrorist-supporting, braindead arsehole".

You then said, "What I said was that when we hear, see and read the word "loyalist", the connotations are almost invariably negative. As they are with the word "republican".

Every other poster on here can see that you were backtracking like f**k.

No, I didn't revise anything - my original posts (unedited) are still there to check out if you want. Those two quotes, I believe, are from different posts. No attempt from me to join them up at all.

The second one was an explanation, which shouldn't really be necessary, that the word "loyalist", while innocuous in itself, has gained a negative reputation by way of the circumstances in which it comes to the average punters' eyes and ears.

The first quote I deconstructed a wee while back. If you're stupid enough to need that doing again, then you're probably stupid enough to think that No. 8 hasn't made a rip-roaring twat of himself here.

I await a sensible post from any of today's bandwagon crew to explain their acusations of bigotry towards me. I feel I may be waiting a long time, but carry on with the semantic contortions and selective non-contextual quoting - It'll save you all from having to deal with the very public shaming of yet another of your happy little band. Just like Vicky's little episode - it never happened, right?

You're on a hiding to nothing with this. I spent 2x days going around in circles, repeating myself, studying all my posts to see how they possibly could be so misunderstood. Pointless.

I reckon a lot of the rangers supporters on here are part of the same supporter's club - Dyslexic Loyal - I stared at one of my posts along with Tedi's reply for a full half hour, trying to fathom how he could have so misread it :unsure2: .

I'm telling you, just give it up, not worth the blood pressure probs.

I reckon the trick is, keep the posts short. Any more than 3x lines and it just becomes a blur to them. ;)

Edited by Apache Don

Grennie due for a LOL! :lol:

I always imagined HB would be more of an XL man. :ph34r:

:lol: 5'10" althletic to build and well tanned and damned good looking for a 44 year old :) .

On the other hand I've seen Tedi's fat fingers holding his photo-shopped season ticket so at a guess I'd say he is a good shoe in for Fat Sally in his XXXL top :lol: .

:lol: 5'10" althletic to build and well tanned and damned good looking for a 44 year old :) .

On the other hand I've seen Tedi's fat fingers holding his photo-shopped season ticket so at a guess I'd say he is a good shoe in for Fat Sally in his XXXL top :lol: .

It's an all year round tan. You just haven't washed it off.

You're on a hiding to nothing with this. I spent 2x days going around in circles, repeating myself, studying all my posts to see how they possibly could be so misunderstood.

This is a pretty sad statement. I am certainly no counsellor but if you really did spend, "2x days going around in circles, repeating myself, studying all my posts to see how they possibly could be so misunderstood." then you really do need some help/

Knew you would not let me down :D

Tedi try to read into the post what is actually in the post :1eye it is not a denial but is in fact a neutral stance seeing as there is no bona fide proof that the club has lowered the wage bill and remember Chucky last season stated the wages would be around £5 million but eventually stood at £7.5 million so I'll wait until the actual released wages are.

This is a pretty sad statement. I am certainly no counsellor but if you really did spend, "2x days going around in circles, repeating myself, studying all my posts to see how they possibly could be so misunderstood." then you really do need some help/

Yes, I did begin to feel I was going mad. That tends to happen, when someone keeps insisting that something you said, was in fact something completely different. The advantage of the written discussion over the verbal one, is that any statement made remains available for verification.

Having satisfied myself, that my post was perfectly clear and in no way open to the kind of interpretation that was thrown at me, I realise I am not the one in need of help. Like yourself though, I am no counsellor. ;)

Edit To allow easier understanding for DX Loyal

Edited by Apache Don

Jealous or what :rolleyes:

Of you not washing? Cant say I am to be honest with you.

Tedi try to read into the post what is actually in the post :1eye it is not a denial but is in fact a neutral stance seeing as there is no bona fide proof that the club has lowered the wage bill and remember Chucky last season stated the wages would be around £5 million but eventually stood at £7.5 million so I'll wait until the actual released wages are.

Sorry but I don't think Rangers give a shit if you don't believe them or not. It is pretty obvious our wage bill will have went down considering the players who have left and there's some more still to go.

You broke the 3x line rule didn't you? :rolleyes:

Edited by Apache Don

Nah I await your link to prove the wage bill being lower than last year by figures released and the players full wages & bonuses or it's just a load of pish released by the club to claim their are spending less.

"it's just a load of pish released by the club to claim their are spending less."

Sounds like a (hellbhoy) predictable denial to me.

Why the fcuk do you always edit peoples posts to claim they have said something they clearly did not ?,notice how you left out the "OR" before "IT'S" in my post to claim something I definitely did not post.

You have plenty of previous for editing or altering posts Tedi and that in my book makes you a complete cnut 8) .

Yes, I did begin to feel I was going mad. That tends to happen, when someone keeps insisting that something you said, was in fact something completely different.

OK so I am not a therapist but I will let you off the hook here. You may well have, "Spent 2x days going around in circles, repeating myself, studying all my posts to see how they possibly could be so misunderstood." but you're in a category of one.

Honestly? You're just another pathetic diddy and I can't recall anything you said that was significant. Go and post about Aberdeen....if you can remember who they are.

Looks like you are demanding proof and if none can be provided then it is basically as you declared "pish", I think this counts as a denial.

Tbf, demanding proof of any financial statements emanating from ibrox is entirely logical and reasonable behaviour.

OK so I am not a therapist but I will let you off the hook here. You may well have, "Spent 2x days going around in circles, repeating myself, studying all my posts to see how they possibly could be so misunderstood." but you're in a category of one.

Honestly? You're just another pathetic diddy and I can't recall anything you said that was significant. Go and post about Aberdeen....if you can remember who they are.

Seems like I'm not the one with blood pressure worries either. Take it easy now. Hope we get you in a cup tie, then we'll see who the diddies are. :shutup

Seems like I'm not the one with blood pressure worries either. Take it easy now. Hope we get you in a cup tie, then we'll see who the diddies are. :shutup

We certainly will.

No, everybody didn't. Over this side of the water we didn't much go in for giving (alleged) murderous b*****ds pet names. Strange, that.

Sounds nice and cuddly, mind, for a guy making a living from the shite poor kids end up sticking in their arms.

Is this my apology after yet more made up shite about me?