Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Daniel Cousin?

'like nothing ever happened' indeed. :lol:

On a more serious note, surely some bears should be supporting Charlotte's proposal of Sally selling his shares to the fans at cost price?

I mean he does love the club and is supportive of supporter involvement. :rolleyes:

You're an imbecile.

You have all the traits of one of them. Say something negative about Celtic and you instantly label him as a Celtic hater. Clowns like you are why people like craig whyte get away with it. At least I'm prepared to ask the hard questions and not just accept the media's opinion on things.

Like it or lump it we have debt. Deal with it.

Mask is slipping timmy :)

Don't know one Celtic fan across a few forums who would use the phrase

" people like Craig whyte get away with it " ........everyone to a man views Craigy as a hero.

#beardown

Of course we can afford them. We wouldn't currently be looking at other players right now if we couldn't afford the ones we already have.

And there we have it....in two badly written sentences the reason why rangers died and why the new club will be gone before christmas.

Of course we can afford them. We wouldn't currently be looking at other players right now if we couldn't afford the ones we already have.

You would be quite right there AWRA but !,at some point in the near future your club will not be able to afford them and then the club will seek out finance to keep the club afloat and I don't think your pocket money will be enough to stop the club going tits up :) .

You would be quite right there AWRA but !,at some point in the near future your club will not be able to afford them and then the club will seek out finance to keep the club afloat and I don't think your pocket money will be enough to stop the club going tits up :) .

I've got £4.17 in my pocket :)

I've got £4.17 in my pocket :)

You'll have £3.17 left after you buy the club as the going rate for a Rangers club appears to be a pound these days :) ,now who would you target to sign for your new club with that huge transfer war chest of £3.17 Hoopy :lol: .

You'll have £3.17 left after you buy the club as the going rate for a Rangers club appears to be a pound these days :) ,now who would you target to sign for your new club with that huge transfer war chest of £3.17 Hoopy :lol: .

Nacho Novo :)

Mask is slipping timmy :)

Don't know one Celtic fan across a few forums who would use the phrase

" people like Craig whyte get away with it " ........everyone to a man views Craigy as a hero.

#beardown

Proves my point. I'm a free thinker, I make up my own mind. You need to be told what to think and go along with the flow.

Proves my point. I'm a free thinker, I make up my own mind. You need to be told what to think and go along with the flow.

Yet you post the charlotte link which rips Ahmed/jabba.

I've changed my mind. Not the "confirmed bachelor" but you are Jack Irvine. Fits.

Long term sleeper who comes out the woodwork today.

Why pretend to support another team? To wind up rangers fans? Even when we told them the truth about whytie they didn't believe us. You say something negative and they accuse you of bigotry etc. It is disappointing to see that in our support though, just because someone asks the hard questions.

Edited by timmy

Calling himself Timmy was a bit obvious, wasn't it?

A better name might have helped prolong the charade for slightly longer.

And also posting about Celtic on a Rangers related for pointing and laughing at The Rangers thread and about Celtic's financial problems :lol: ,and isn't "Timmy" what the orcs call Celtic fans ?.

Way too obvious and is an obvious troll ffs :lol: .

Was Ally a shite player for 3 seasons? ;)

McCoist hasn't had one season that could be described as even remotely normal. He's more than earned the respect to have a chance at it when it does come around. It'll be season 2014/15 when it happens for him and, for me at least, it's reasonable to judge the man then.

He's also doing remarkably well given the nightmare circumstances he's had to work under.

Yip that Forfar result has to be the best result so far I'd reckon :lol: ,just think what will happen if Berwick throw your sorry arsed team out of the Ramsden's cup at Ibrox and will you count that as a cracking start to the season :P .

Cup gemmes (as you know) can be a right banana-slippy c**t.

:)

Nando Torres ;)

McCoist hasn't had one season that could be described as even remotely normal. He's more than earned the respect to have a chance at it when it does come around. It'll be season 2014/15 when it happens for him and, for me at least, it's reasonable to judge the man then.

He's also doing remarkably well given the nightmare circumstances he's had to work under.

Nightmare circumstances of the second biggest budget in Scotland?

You really don't have a clue, do you? :(