Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Youngsy your opinion of whether it is "neither here nor there" is "neither here nor there" as a defence to any military charges that may be levelled against those waving the scarf. The military have their own rules and regulations .. you SIGN UP for it.

That's why you cannot simply leave the service with two weeks notice ... they have their own RULES.

I can assure you that prior to any sanctioned PR event, strict behavourial guidelines are laid out.

I can assure you that 'waving a scarf' with political messages will not have been sanctioned. There will be fallout and collateral damage over this.

Yer baws, from my experience the MOD stumbles along without a clue most of the time.

Waving a scarf :lol: Even if it isn't photoshopped, it's hardly going to see them court martialed you plonker...

I love Youngsy ,,, it's neither here no there what they do while wearing the uniform ... obviously an expert on military regulations and conduct.

I'm sure he will be defending them as they are marched in on CO's orders.

We have another Field Marshal amongst us :lol:

Edited by bennett

Posted : 12 noon.

Number of posts in the ensuing 2 hours: 16. Yes, folks - sixteen posts from someone who doesn't care.

Rangers supporter posting in a thread on Rangers shocker.

No such explanation for you and your fellow sporting wingers.

WKR then, WKR, now, WKR forever right enough...

:lol:

I love Youngsy ,,, it's neither here no there what they do while wearing the uniform ... obviously an expert on military regulations and conduct.

I'm sure he will be defending them as they are marched in on CO's orders.

Oh ffs, at best it's a small indiscretion, if indeed the photo is genuine, hardly court martial material. It was armed forces personnel enjoying a day that was laid on for them,. Perhaps you, as a former serving soldier would be better taking to task those on this very thread a couple of days agos that have called current serving and former serving armed forces murderers, after all if they call one they call all. Haven't seen you criticise anyone for that.

You're unbelievable with the nonsense you post. This was organised with the Armed Forces top brass full agreement, whether some soldiers held or waved a flag or scarf is neither here nor there, the point is that the club did this in appreciation of the forces, a PR exercise certainly and not everyone need agree. If this was done in England would there be such criticism from you and the rest of the Rangers haters, certainly when similar is done at sports clubs in England the club in question receives nothing but praise by the local community and further afield. Nothing whatsoever wrong with paying a tribute such as this.

Steady. The criticism isn't of the event, although I believe there are questions there also. The criticism is of HM forces personnel singing and dancing to the sevco sectarian song book. If they had marched on waved and marched smartly off then there would be no reasonable critics IMHO.

So who is at fault? The forces themselves? Yup, no control of the troops, shouldn't have had the opportunity to interact with the fans like they did.

The club/company/corporate entity of the week? Yup, there have been no serious attempts to curb the vile pish sung by the sevco support.

The fans? Yup. Constantly hear how it is a small proportion of un representative fans who mumble these songs quietly. That is pish. You need to take a long hard look at yourselves (try not to be sick though).

I actually have no issue with HM forces being revered, celebrated and remembered at the football. It is however important not to make a c**t of it. And you have. Twice.

Steady. The criticism isn't of the event,

Well if you go back and check there was plenty of criticism of the event on here before it even happened, so we can really disgregard everything else you posted as pish too.

Have a nice day...

Nobody mentioned court martial Bennett .. there are many stages to military justice. You can be given jail time without resorting to a court martial. I cannot remember the exact amount of days an OC is limited to or the CO .. but they can be given fines and/or jail time or extra duties .. Court martial ... doubt it

That was me taking the piss you ............

None of that will happen, not in my experience anyway.

Oh dear - Thommo's gone and done it now - lecturing the sporting wing about the IRA and their sectarian songs? Dragging them into a very carefully constructed attack on all things Rangers?

FFS - bootface Haggerty will be fuckin raging!

Fucking hell, desperate stuff even by your own low standards. :(

Any need for the sexist insult as well as completely missing the point?

Any word on 'ambition'?

You really have made a right tit of yourself today.

Yer baws, from my experience the MOD stumbles along without a clue most of the time.

Waving a scarf :lol: Even if it isn't photoshopped, it's hardly going to see them court martialed you plonker...

We have another Field Marshal amongst us :lol:

Bennett the Action Man. Is there no end to his/her/its talents? :lol:

Poor Bendy .. struggling to fathom the family that is Celtic.

Meanwhile his mob can't agree on anything and he's stuck in a timewarp.

Bit like Groundhog Day ... good luck with the second administration event when it arrives.

Bill Murray wasn't on the Rangers board was he?

So many Murrays..........

Steady. The criticism isn't of the event, although I believe there are questions there also. The criticism is of HM forces personnel singing and dancing to the sevco sectarian song book. If they had marched on waved and marched smartly off then there would be no reasonable critics IMHO.

So who is at fault? The forces themselves? Yup, no control of the troops, shouldn't have had the opportunity to interact with the fans like they did.

The club/company/corporate entity of the week? Yup, there have been no serious attempts to curb the vile pish sung by the sevco support.

The fans? Yup. Constantly hear how it is a small proportion of un representative fans who mumble these songs quietly. That is pish. You need to take a long hard look at yourselves (try not to be sick though).

I actually have no issue with HM forces being revered, celebrated and remembered at the football. It is however important not to make a c**t of it. And you have. Twice.

First of all I have stated previously that the Remembrance should always be strictly just for that and that last year was OTT. However as regards Saturday, and before you ask no I wasn't there so obviously I have no knowledge of any sectarian singing, but the whole issue here that has bothered people is about Rangers hosting this nothing else, if you are being perfectly honest about it.

If the scarf waving hadn't taken place rest assured there would be the usual looking for something else to have a go at the club about concerning the day. The Armed Forces are honoured in many ways at sports grounds in England without criticism from anyone, but when they are honoured in a sports ground in Scotland a different scenario. Simply because it's the hatred of a football club that upsets people, not the tribute to the forces by the club if truth be told.

You're unbelievable with the nonsense you post.   This was organised with the Armed Forces top brass full agreement, whether some soldiers held or waved a flag or scarf is neither here nor there, the point is that the club did this in appreciation of the forces, a PR exercise certainly and not everyone need agree.  If this was done in England would there be such criticism from you and the rest of the Rangers haters, certainly when similar is done at sports clubs in England the club in question receives nothing but praise by the local community and further afield.  Nothing whatsoever wrong with paying a tribute such as this.   

I'm sure most sports clubs in England were not founded on bigotry, nor do their fans have a visceral and vocal hatred for religious minorities.

These soldiers are meant to represent the whole nation, not just the supremacist and triumphalist peepil.

However, Celtic fans are on extremely shaky ground if they attempt to claim the moral high ground on this matter.

Poor Bendy .. struggling to fathom the family that is Celtic.

Meanwhile his mob can't agree on anything and he's stuck in a timewarp.

Bit like Groundhog Day ... good luck with the second administration event when it arrives.

:lol::lol::lol: The family that is Celtic. It's a football club son, nothing more nothing less. Followed by many arseholes who think they are part of some cause, a load of nonsense as far as i'm concerned and before you say it, the same applies to my own club. Anyway can you tell us all as to why you haven't taken those that called military personnel murderers on this thread a couple of days ago instead of criticising a club for paying tribute to that same military personnel., after all you were a serving soldier.

He has made a tit of himself from day one.

In all fairness, from Day One to about Day One Hundred and Seventy, there wasn't a peep out of him.

Then the Travelling Players got the go-ahead to play Brechin,

Since then, he's been stumbling around trying to understand why everybody thinks he's a dick.

I'm sure most sports clubs in England were not founded on bigotry, nor do their fans have a visceral and vocal hatred for religious minorities.

These soldiers are meant to represent the whole nation, not just the supremacist and triumphalist peepil.

However, Celtic fans are on extremely shaky ground if they attempt to claim the moral high ground on this matter.

Can you inform me as to which sports club in Scotland was founded on bigotry?

Any need for the sexist insult as well as completely missing the point?

Sexism now?

Just how desperate are you? Is this a case of randomly lobbing any old shite and hoping that something will eventually stick?

Sexism?

FFS. :lol:

PS: Thommo leathering the sporting wing for IRA love is hardly missing the point - it's in his article. Did your eyes glaze over or can't you process his anti-sellik rhetoric?