Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

All the people saying this, that and the next thing don’t realise that you can’t sit on the board of directors and tell people: ‘We can’t afford to do this.’

“You actually have to go out and find the money to do it. That is the problem. If you get into the Champions League, then you can make a profit. Celtic have shown that, Rangers showed it in the latter period I was there. That’s the place you make the money. So Rangers have to use their money to create a situation where they can put that challenge in. That’s the gamble. It’s not a sensible gamble. But that’s what it is.

No I'll tell you what the problem is, none of you thieving barstewards have the slightest clue about running a business.

Since when did it become taboo to say 'we can't afford this' in a meeting of company directors? Isn't that one of the functions of a board meeting? :lol:

Same old Walter, spouts absolute pish and the press swallow it with a smile on their face.

Perhaps the most tragic post I've seen since the internets and fitba collided.

Just check your own history (not your clubs obviously) and you'll see a lot worse. :D

Mind when you were getting really excited about Dunfermline getting liquidated as well? :lol:

I joined when P&B appeared on my twitter last year - hadn't heard of the place before.

Got to say, Tedi's reason for joining is far more believable. He too hadn't heard of P&B either and joined after a Dundee United fan told him about it over a pint. i think he joined a week or so before you.

Got to say, Tedi's reason for joining is far more believable. He too hadn't heard of P&B either and joined after a Dundee United fan told him about it over a pint. i think he joined a week or so before you.

Strange one that, given both these Amigos' encyclopaedic knowledge of the game and its characters, like Cosgrove*, for instance, they were completely unaware of P&B until after the Tribute Act got the go-ahead.

It's like they were a couple of bare-faced liars, or something.

*You know, the guy whose show regularly plugs P&B, and who has had Div as a guest on many occasions over a fairly long period.

It means exactly what i meant it to mean Norman.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
interrogate [ɪnˈtɛrəˌgeɪt]
vb
to ask questions (of), esp to question (a witness in court, spy, etc.) closely
[from Latin interrogāre to question
in•ter•ro•gate (ɪnˈtɛr əˌgeɪt)

v. -gat•ed, -gat•ing. v.t.
1. to ask questions of, esp. formally and thoroughly.
v.i.
2. to ask questions of someone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vb

v.i.

Look, the clever wee bigot can find an online dictionary. Well done, Vicky. Now for the bit where you may need a grown-up:

1. Where. in his post above, does Dave "ask questions of" your dopey wee mate?

2. Where do I even address your broken-brained Amigo?

Jeebus, you're stupid. :lol:

vb

v.i.

So you do know what interrogate means. It's "question" you don't understand.