Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From what I recall Chris you had an avatar which read ACAB.. I thought you would be in support of people fighting with the police?? You were also a big fan of the casual scene, surely you would of loved to be involved in what happened in the Dam??

Worlds hardest internet hardman is our Chris :) and shitebag in the real world :lol: .

You've already come to your conclusion, remember?

Christ, you almost make me look back fondly on the days when the Amigos tried this shite and failed. Now, off you fúck, Orclet.

A ridiculously idealistic hodgepodge of Old Labour Red claptrap doesn't concern me. Remember, you'll run out of someone else's money eventually.

Being attacked by Rangers fans though, verbally and physically, this has some mileage as to explaining your ill feelings. Now what exactly happened and how much did this harden your view? Did you use that event and immediately extrapolate it to encompass all Rangers fans, or was it a gradual process?

A ridiculously idealistic hodgepodge of Old Labour Red claptrap doesn't concern me. Remember, you'll run out of someone else's money eventually.

Being attacked by Rangers fans though, verbally and physically, this has some mileage as to explaining your ill feelings. Now what exactly happened and how much did this harden your view? Did you use that event and immediately extrapolate it to encompass all Rangers fans, or was it a gradual process?

You do realise that what you're doing here is exposing your beliefs and politics to the forum, don't you? :lol:

Quick, Bendarroch, I've found one even dafter than you! :lol:

Are you The_Kincardine?

Fk off. If you don't like childish and pathetic behavior, go somewhere else :lol:

Hear, hear. Or, alternatively, here, here. Pointing and laughing is the way forward - interspersed with roasting Batshit's latest incarnation and any other Orcs daft enough to engage.

BTW - looks like the 5/6 on Coventry tonight was indeed "money in the street". Fair slice of luck involved in 2 of the goals, but hey-ho, they all count.

Never have the homeless made me so happy.

In other news, the Mighty Minstermen are making hard work of it down Brizzal way. Could be a replay - might accompany Number 3 if so, as there's been plenty of goals at the Crescent recently. It's seventeen fecking quid to get in these days, though....

ETA: Replay it is - hopefully Coventry are paying, mind.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Wow - back at work on the ship and log in to see this latest rash of throbbers (or more likely - previously banned arse-wipes - polluting the thread with less style than fat sally at a Greggs convention.

Remember though .....

They "don't care"

:lol:

You do realise that what you're doing here is exposing your beliefs and politics to the forum, don't you? :lol:

Quick, Bendarroch, I've found one even dafter than you! :lol:

I don't think you could work it out if I drew you a picture. Your apologist stance for homophobia is at odds with your other views, but I expected a degree of hypocrisy. Now, what exactly happened with these Rangers fans? It has obviously left a lasting impression.

Wow - back at work on the ship and log in to see this latest rash of throbbers (or more likely - previously banned arse-wipes - polluting the thread with less style than fat sally at a Greggs convention.

Remember though .....

They "don't care"

:lol:

No, that's right. They don't. Not at all. Honest.

Last chance !, give me your model number of the laptop and the operating system XP/Vista or Windows 7/8 and I'll find a "YOUTUBE" video to help you out with a chkdsk from the laptops start up mode :) .

HB you forgot, you'll also need his email address and password. ;)

I don't think you could work it out if I drew you a picture. Your apologist stance for homophobia is at odds with your other views, but I expected a degree of hypocrisy. Now, what exactly happened with these Rangers fans? It has obviously left a lasting impression.

Remind me again, what apologist stance was that? Even Bendarroch got the idea that that particular horse had been over-flogged, ferfuxake.

Remind me again, what apologist stance was that? Even Bendarroch got the idea that that particular horse had been over-flogged, ferfuxake.

You being an apologist and aligning yourself with a homophobe under the flag of the enemy of my enemy is my friend is a tad hypocritical, no? What can a person who is allied with you get away with? Can one of your entourage of Celtic fans test the waters please with some edgy views? Edited by King Bilel