Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I prefer 'Gas service technician'..

im far too skilled to be a mere plumber ;)

We don't need to hear about you going up the wrong un mate, your business transactions are your own business.

I think Rangers are forgetting one thing with all this boycott and protest nonsense. If they're liquidated, the SFA don't have to put them in the 3rd Division. They probably will but it would be funny to see them down in the junior leagues because off how much they complained.

If they're liquidated neither the SFA nor the SPL can put them anywhere (unless a contrived situation was engineered by SPL in which they ended-up 12th and were thus relegated to the First Division).

If they're liquidated without transfer-of-share, it should be impossible for them even to apply for a Third Division vacancy - as they wouldn't have 3yrs audited accounts, an extant youth team, etc. which has until now been demanded for SFA associate membership.

They might have to bodysnatch another club.

How dare the SFA be impartial! The swine.. laugh.gif

banner.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats fucking brillant

Again, it just show up Rangers fans, blaming everyone and anyone for the mess they put themselves in

I can't wait for them to die, the Queen's jubilee is coming up. I can't think of a more fitting time

Edited by Enrico Annoni

On a serious note for a second..

does the 12 month transfer ban cover players who are free agents?

i.e no club so no transfer fee required?

Do you read anything before you post? It's a ban on registering players with the club.

Yes, they're not allowed to register anyone.

So they have to go with whats at ibrox just now :D oh dear...

hows durrants knee these days?

coisty may have to lay off the sausage suppers between now and august :)

On a serious note for a second..

does the 12 month transfer ban cover players who are free agents?

i.e no club so no transfer fee required?

It's a ban on the registration of players over the age of 18 who are not already registered to the club. Media talk of "transfer embargo" is simplification - it's not about fees, transfers, etc.

Were they in SFL they'd be able to use triallists provided they didn't require international clearance, but you can't field triallists in SPL or Scottish or League cups.

but im a miserable fucker ;)

Angling for a discount IMO :P

Sorry, even if I was interested in slumming it I'm hetro and prefer a misery free transaction, I am flattered by that you are touting your services to me but I shall respectfully decline.

Ok, apart from the spelling mistakes on the hampdenprotest as well as the "mass" (ironic?) protest, is it starting at 1.30pm so all those fat fucks in their XXXL tops have time to walk to the Victoria Infirmary before collapsing?

What the rest of us could do is have a bit of tape across the road at hampden for any of the great unwashed that make it that far and give them a tinfoil blanket and oxygen.

And as they turn to their 6 month old with her rankgers earrings, necklace from argos, and full rankgers kit, they can promise her that next season their team will be at hampden twice. Although granted it will be in the 3rd division. biggrin.gif