Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

To be honest, that takes the biscuit.

I can scarcely believe he's blaming Avon ladies for the financial mess at Ibrox.

:lol:

I got yer joke, Monkey

I chucked in another Stevie Smith one the other day, hoping you might catch it.

Stoney ground it proved Kincardine. Stoney ground.

Bud is, surely, smart enough to pick up his rogue/rouge gaffe and to explain his fixation with cosmetics ;)

Allusions to deceased Yorkshire wimmin poets isn't P&B's strong suit, though. Link to your post since I missed it first time round.

Repetitive dull accusations without substance from tedious stalkers annoy me .. what can I say .. flounce flounce flounce ...

You sound glum, DB and it isn't like you to make a post answer reply without emphasising key words.

Are you ok?

Bud is, surely, smart enough to pick up his rogue/rouge gaffe and to explain his fixation with cosmetics ;)

Allusions to deceased Yorkshire wimmin poets isn't P&B's strong suit, though. Link to your post since I missed it first time round.

You sound glum, DB and it isn't like you to make a post answer reply without emphasising key words.

Are you ok?

Hadn't even noticed, tbh. But being a metrosexual man I'm not impartial to the use of cosmetics. ;)

Was in Cafe Rouge the other day, that might be the reason for a Freudian slip.

Ach, it was just some tired old shit about McCoist drowning in some selection quandary, as opposed to waving.

I dusted myself down after tripping over the tumbleweed.

Ach, it was just some tired old shit about McCoist drowning in some selection quandary, as opposed to waving.

I dusted myself down after tripping over the tumbleweed.

The waving/drowning thing is overplayed. You'd have got a better reaction with "Bag-Snatching in Dublin"

I could be a tad homesick for the old country,

Stopped reading there.

Do me a favour Brenda, shove your deflective empty posts where the sun don't shine, f**k off and don't bother replying to my posts you tedious little toad reptile cnut..

Is this ^^^^ what my mate Bud means by rattled or is it what my Jambo friends would refer to as seething?

The waving/drowning thing is overplayed. You'd have got a better reaction with "Bag-Snatching in Dublin"

:lol: Indeed. I was trying to be populist.

I fancy trying something involving McCoist being poised to sign off on his pay cut whilst praying for an interruption from some bloke from Porlock, but it needs considerable work.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I fancy trying something involving McCoist being poised to sign off on his pay cut whilst praying for an interruption from some bloke from Porlock, but it needs considerable work.

Why look to Porlock for inspiration when Shakespeare and Verdi have done you work?

Sa££y is Sir John Falstaff.

Wow - some startling revelations in recent days ...

Folk were only in it for the quick buck !! the wage bill is excessive !! Players were purchased that weren't needed !!

Who the f'ck would have thunk it :wacko:

I'm surprised no-one on here thought to mention it sooner !!

And Charles Green maybe didn't have the best of intentions towards "rangers". :rolleyes:

They're massively overspending and costs need to be cut. :rolleyes:

Money has gone missing. :rolleyes:

Ally McCoist still hasn't had his super salary cut. :rolleyes: