Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes. From entering admin until the end of the season they spent:

£108k on "direct matchday costs away games" and "player accomodation".

You've confused the f'ck out of me HJ !!

Why were the Company paying for "player accommodation" - they are separate entities are they not ... f'ck all to do with each other !!

What sort of quantum are we talking about, on the liquidation of the Big House through leaseback, when the whole caboodle was bought by the Green Knight for £5m?

In the event the holding company goes tits up then the club & the clubs assets will be sold off as assets of the holding company, to whom and what it will be sold off to is the other question and which parts of the club will be owned by some other entity ?.

Ally doesn't do walking away, doesn't do immediate pay cuts, doesn't do voting at AGMs, doesn't do player budgets, doesn't do naming those responsible for his fledgling club's problems, and doesn't do football management very well.

What exactly does the two-faced, slimy toad 'cheeky chappy' actually do?

Ally doesn't do walking away, doesn't do immediate pay cuts, doesn't do voting at AGMs, doesn't do player budgets, doesn't do naming those responsible for his fledgling club's problems, and doesn't do football management very well.

He does keep Gregg's in business almost single handedly :rolleyes: .

Don't know about Fat Sally's Gregg's bill, but I think I know one thing sitting watching the second half of Forfar v The Sevco....

Forfar are heading for a red card, and the Sevco will get a penalty - or both. Can feel it in ma' watter'.

How many goals have the filth scored in the last twenty mins when the part timers tire this season.

Does this bode well for their failure when up against fitter full time clubs next season, if they survive until then of course.

How many goals have the filth scored in the last twenty mins when the part timers tire this season.

Does this bode well for their failure when up against fitter full time clubs next season, if they survive until then of course.

If games had ended after 60 mins, they would have 17 wins 3 draws 1 defeat in the league instead of 20 wins 1 draw... Not as good but not a giant swing either. They would, however, have needed extra-time in 2 of their 4 Ramsdens Cup ties and 1 of their 2 Scottish Cup ties.

If there is to be a difference, fitness will no doubt contribute, also concentration just before HT. But I think it's also the ability to score first... Not taking the lead is a huge hurdle. Last season, a number of clubs shook them by scoring first, or quickly getting it back to 1-1.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Yep.

I remember reading they were staying in a hotel before they played Hearts.

That trip along the M8 taking less than an hour must take it out of the millionaires.

You'd think the administrators wouldn't allow such needless waste. Makes you wonder who was calling the shots when D&P were supposed to be.

Sevco is a joke that gets funnier the more times you tell it.

What's not so funny is, they're allowed to get away with it and so it will continue. IMO they are engineering a new admin this season, as is preferable to beginning next season on minus points for the much more daunting challenge in the Championship.

Don't know about Fat Sally's Gregg's bill, but I think I know one thing sitting watching the second half of Forfar v The Sevco....

Forfar are heading for a red card, and the Sevco will get a penalty - or both. Can feel it in ma' watter'.

Get yer Mrs to pick the lottery numbers this week ;)

Ask Durrant. :)

Go onto the correct forum and ask some celtic fans........ oh wait a minute my mistake, you'll find most of them on here.

Carry on...