Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol: Aye no bad. You know it is though. League a certainty, Ramsden's almost as certain and if the sheep bump Celtic no other club will be capable of beating us at a packed CP.

Don't get ahead of yourself now, we're still in the cup ;)

I love the way Rangers and their fans dismiss mad Phil.. Yet they need to make a rebuttal

to his blog due to mass panic over it?!

He should have been ignored, even you can see that.

Next thing will be that one of papers/BBC will give him an interview for his of the story, as Philip attempts to become a proper journo...

He should have been ignored, even you can see that.

Next thing will be that one of papers/BBC will give him an interview for his of the story, as Philip attempts to become a proper journo...

He sounds like a looser TBH, but...he seems very specific with some information, names times dates etc, he's clearly been fed from the blue knights side .

He sounds like a looser TBH, but...he seems very specific with some information, names times dates etc, he's clearly been fed from the blue knights side .

This will sound crazy but i've always felt that he was being indirectly fed from those at the club for misdirection purposes - getting the fans/media to look the other way while ignoring/not noticing something else.

This will sound crazy but i've always felt that he was being indirectly fed from those at the club for misdirection purposes - getting the fans/media to look the other way while ignoring/not noticing something else.

That's quite a conspiracy theory Bennett.

Are you suggesting that the stuff he published this week was sanctioned, then denied by the board as part of some master plan, because the reality is actually far worse?

You'll he hoping your theory really is as crazy as it sounds then?

Are you suggesting that the stuff he published this week was sanctioned, then denied by the board as part of some master plan, because the reality is actually far worse?

I feel there may well be a tinfoil shortage in A*rshire, in all honesty.

Doubt that , but clearly being supplied info by someone who wants to harm the current board.

I reckon i've been spending too long on here in the company of Densboy, the QC and norman etc.

Anway as has been pointed out on here, depending on how youread the statement it may not have been denied.

As always it's a been pleasure...

Right, so now Celtic are out of the Scottish cup, rangers have it in the bag right? Right?

Nah - Forfar are still in there, at the moment. As are ICT.

ETA: OOooops! Forgot the Arabs, an' all. Psychological, that?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Nah - Forfar are still in there, at the moment. As are ICT.

ETA: OOooops! Forgot the Arabs, an' all. Psychological, that?

Think you can count Forfar out! Saints to dismantle the New Rangers in the next round perhaps!!

Edited by saint john

Think you can count Forfar out! Saints to dismantle the New Rangers in the next round perhaps!!

Yep, things have changed on the last few minutes, right enough.

When this incarnation dies, will they be the first team to have a fierce rivalry with a team they never actually played?

Seen the ads at the ground ...

An advert to "Hire the Rangers team bus for that special occasion" just screams Big Time Football Club doesn't it?

After a while, the adverts were all I watched: bus companies, taxi firms, scaffolders, security, waste management - it was like a money launderer's checklist.

:lol: Aye no bad. You know it is though. League a certainty, Ramsden's almost as certain and if the sheep bump Celtic no other club will be capable of beating us at a packed CP.

tumblr_n0a5aqhlDo1sgc1wuo1_500.gif

Hope your team go into the match with that attitude.

You do realize you're team will have been gutted by the administrators by that point?