Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Shameful is right.

Greenslade - of the Sun, the Star and Mirror, Maxwell shilling taker and noted IRA supporter - has some neck on him when daring to comment on others journalistic standards.

I actually burst out laughing when I read that.

Shameful is right.

Greenslade - of the Sun, the Star and Mirror, Maxwell shilling taker and noted IRA supporter - has some neck on him when daring to comment on others journalistic standards.

what is it with you obsessing with the IRA.

There is no reason why we shouldn't be able to compete with celtic, a celtic who are already themselves downsizing without breaking the bank.

^ ^ ^

And there we have it folks !, the clueless idiot really believes his new club should be by his deluded thought process to be able to compete with a club in profit playing Euro footy every season while his club is in turmoil and broke financially and is the laughing stock of Scottish football. :lol:

Benny this ideology you have is what is going to kill off this incarnation of Rangers, your club is neither solvent and the board and investors care fcuk all about your club but more along the lines of how much cash the likes of you will part with on the thin promise of competing with a club with far far more resources than your club will ever have.

You and your buddies should be thinking and believing that even with players just about able to be promoted each season losing games here and there is acceptable and the support will still follow in great numbers, but they won't because you just proved in your post what you really believe !, if the squad can't or won't be able to compete with Celtic in the cups then why fucking bother after 25 years of being able to and winning feck all in the top tier each season is a deffo no go for your mob.

Celtic may be downsizing to accommodate their budget but your club isn't is it ?, and there again lies the problem with you and your buddies and your new club, to compete with Celtic whilst in financial soapy in a lower league than Celtic and with little chance of playing Celtic in a cup but your club must spend like they are in the top tier and actually competing with Celtic in the cups.

Can you see a pattern emerging here Benny ?, it isn't about supporting Rangers for you and your mob it is about stopping Celtic being more successful than your dead club and they will spend spend spend because if they don't your mob won't dig deep to just have a football club to support.

It's all about stopping Celtic with the Clone Rangers. :lol:

Shameful is right.

Wikipedia - indispensable to the flailing Orc.

Shameful is right.

HOOSE

And notice it is a big hoose too :)

what is it with you obsessing with the IRA.

I find it entertaining to point the finger at the scabby hypocrisy of their supporters who think they can ignore that stain whilst pontificating about other clubs. Not to mention the many on this very thread who have no objections to sharing information from scumbags who openly lionise the terrorists.

Happy to help.

Counsel on behalf of RIFC argued that "Rangers are 1 of biggest brands in world" to which Lord Tyre retorted " it didn't stop them being liquidated"

This quote, does it come from a legitimate source? or does it come from a kangaroo court (sic, Rangers fans) set up by a corrupt and biased league (sic, Rangers fans) determined to strip a club of their ill gotten gains?

I find it entertaining to point the finger at the scabby hypocrisy of their supporters who think they can ignore that stain whilst pontificating about other clubs. Not to mention the many on this very thread who have no objections to sharing information from scumbags who openly lionise the terrorists.

Happy to help.

^^^^ Not enjoying the journey :lol:

Cracking stuff from the proven "glib and shameless liar"....and businessman (with a rather suspicious lack of provable and legitimate funds).

A smattering of corporate waffle spiced up with some Orc baiting.

You honestly could not make this shit up.

The current CEO is a yes man, getting his strings worked from behind, talk of prudence is a bit cheap considering the millions they have already squandered. A £1m loan with a 15%fee and 15% apr (?) is probably worse than wonga rates.

There is no reason why we shouldn't be able to compete with celtic, a celtic who are already themselves downsizing without breaking the bank.

Never knew that, you got one of those linky thingys to this mate? Might be an interesting read..

1. Of course there isn't. :lol::lol::lol:

2. Thanks for confirming, yet again, the stereotypical berrz' attitude - it's all about Thame. This particular incarnation of Govan Athletic could well die before they ever play the team they're supposed to be rivals with.

Right.... so they are tearing themselves apart, and the only saviour is a former director at Ibrox, who lost paid £2m a couple of years back, is a convicted tax cheat and cannot, by the Law of the land and the football authorities, sit on the Ibrox board again in the next few years?

And this guy says they are not viable in the short term?

Says the stadium is dilapidated?

Refused to try and buy the assets when they went for £5.5M?

Lied, according to the Clumpany, about offering an Easdale?

Says ''don't renew season tickets'' , which is their only hope, even for the very very short term?

Couldn't launder invest without diluting the spivs shares?

Even my spell check won't do BWAHAHAHAHAHA :)

They have have thread or two on DK and are ripping into one another. Unbelievable how many bears think he lost the 20 million. He laundered it, took a hefty payment,straight back plus shares and a directors role ... yet they still think he just gave it away and lost it all .. Some have tried telling them to no avail ..

Dave has wound them right up and set them loose ... fucking hilarious.

Well, King said today he lost £20M......there is your proof!

Eta....doh....thought it was a different tab ;)

Edited by phasma ex machina