Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Maybe you could look at tedi's new signature where once again the fhud has misinterpreted the quote completely ? :lol:

Tedi now thinks that a liquidated entity is still the very same entity ??? :blink:

Tedi's new signature ffs,

What a tool Tedi is ffs :lol:

edut fur typoooo

Really?

After all the emails from ECU saying they were not the same legal entity?

This Tedi's not for turning.....

Aye , right.

Whilst I agree with what you are saying. If backed into a corner, then the outcome is more likely to be acrimonious.

The Spivs have separated the 'football club' aka the subsidiary from the 'non-trading' parent company already. If they move the assets, then they can sell the subsidiary knowing that whoever buys it, has little or no option other than to pay a rental for the stadium.

It's a dangerous game, is all I'm saying.

Yours

aDONis

To be honest if we don't make a stand i think we've only got a year or two left before what little is left is gone.

Must be absolutely awful to stick your head up your arse to avoid hearing the truth about your joke of a club

I wouldn't say that you lot are a joke.

Sheep beat celtic

Whistle beat the Sheep

Whistle is better than celtic.

Simples.jpgsimples...

^ ^ ^

And there we have it folks !, the clueless idiot really believes his new club should be by his deluded thought process to be able to compete with a club in profit playing Euro footy every season while his club is in turmoil and broke financially and is the laughing stock of Scottish football. :lol:

Benny this ideology you have is what is going to kill off this incarnation of Rangers, your club is neither solvent and the board and investors care fcuk all about your club but more along the lines of how much cash the likes of you will part with on the thin promise of competing with a club with far far more resources than your club will ever have.

You and your buddies should be thinking and believing that even with players just about able to be promoted each season losing games here and there is acceptable and the support will still follow in great numbers, but they won't because you just proved in your post what you really believe !, if the squad can't or won't be able to compete with Celtic in the cups then why fucking bother after 25 years of being able to and winning feck all in the top tier each season is a deffo no go for your mob.

Celtic may be downsizing to accommodate their budget but your club isn't is it ?, and there again lies the problem with you and your buddies and your new club, to compete with Celtic whilst in financial soapy in a lower league than Celtic and with little chance of playing Celtic in a cup but your club must spend like they are in the top tier and actually competing with Celtic in the cups.

Can you see a pattern emerging here Benny ?, it isn't about supporting Rangers for you and your mob it is about stopping Celtic being more successful than your dead club and they will spend spend spend because if they don't your mob won't dig deep to just have a football club to support.

It's all about stopping Celtic with the Clone Rangers. :lol:

After i finsih reading

tolstoy-war-and-peace-bookcover.jpg

I'll get right on to your post.

like McCoist talking about buying players despite shafting the creditors and tax man a few years back?

No. I was specifically referring to your IRA loving scumbags. The same ones your lovely fellow supporters managed to get a song about in the charts. Did that make you proud?

Are you embarrassed when the likes of Dhense hangs on every word of MacGoebbels? Need more?

:)

No. I was specifically referring to your IRA loving scumbags. The same ones your lovely fellow supporters managed to get a song about in the charts. Did that make you proud?

Are you embarrassed when the likes of Dhense hangs on every word of MacGoebbels? Need more?

Mine?

Please do explain that one.

King states: ‘ It is correct that anyclub must, over the long term, operate within its means but in the short term Rangers needs a significant once-off financial boost that cannot be met from the current revenue stream.’

Was that not what the £22.5 million raised by the IPO less than 15 months ago was meant to do? :unsure:

Don't be silly.

Ally needs a £30M warchest in just over a year's time, on top of running the current squad.

If we cut our costs to suit our present income we will remain a small club and Celtic will shoot through 10 in a row - and beyond - while we slug it out for the minor places. That is not the Rangers that I grew up with and not the Rangers that we should be passing down to our children and grandchildren.

See, Dave's onboard already.

That the speculate-to-accumulate, spend-more-than-we-earn approach sent them into liquidation only 18 months ago evidently doesn't rank that high in priorities.

Edited by HibeeJibee

This is not a return to the BRALT for me.

Just wanted to thank the Ps and Ds for providing the wonderful levels of seethe over The Kings imminent arrival at Ibrox.

The realisation that this destroys all hope for the permanent extinction of our great club alongside punching home the reality of the inevitable return to the top must be a real hammer blow, I feel for you I really do.

Have fun my dear BRALTER's

Comedy gold from one of the three amigo's and where the Polterfhud claims he never ever posted on the BRALT other than to pay his respects to a man he never ever respected in the first place. :lol:

And the page the fanny w@nked off on furiously only to be mocked later on next year and to be haunted by it. :lol:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-4804

Orcs on fine form today.

It's like they know this is the end again.

Not long now until they delete their profiles and come back as new users free from their two years of embarrassing posts?

I was only mentioning this on another thread a wee while ago:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/210752-next-rangers-imo/?p=8194036

The delightful thing about having a Rangers-focussed owner on a Rangers-focussed site is that we have our profile automatically deleted when we have an 'insolvency event' and can then return afresh.

The first time it happened it was a wee shock, as I mentioned here:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/198327-history-robbing-bassas/?p=7037938

This time I'm going for Wan_Kardine.

I thought you followed 'RA sulk. The club's who's support just had an IRA song in the charts. Your mob of ne'erdowells.

Did I miss something?

Sporting left wing ?, it's the only one left on my Bendy bingo cerd so go on Bendarroch be a mate :) .

I was only mentioning this on another thread a wee while ago:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/210752-next-rangers-imo/?p=8194036

The delightful thing about having a Rangers-focussed owner on a Rangers-focussed site is that we have our profile automatically deleted when we have an 'insolvency event' and can then return afresh.

The first time it happened it was a wee shock, as I mentioned here:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/198327-history-robbing-bassas/?p=7037938

This time I'm going for Wan_Kardine.

How's the stoicism tonight min? Not even a hint of a wobbly tummy at this latest shambles?