Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How many posts have you made within that time frame? I think you're scraping the barrel by coming out with this. Awk, maybe if you had stuck in at school you may have got a better job, ensuring that you could afford to support your club.

Or maybe, if I hadn't got the grades to enable me to choose my University, I'd have stayed in Scotland. Thereby making it easier to travel to games. Or is that something I should have thought of beforehand? Double my salary, it won't put time in the bank.

"I'd better not go down South to further my career, as I'll only end up with a full-time job and some fúcking family who might want to see me on the odd weekend I'm not working. Fúck it, I'm gaunnae stay in Killie."

I'm happy enough with my life choices. A wee bit wider horizon than trying to get one over on Thame. And failing.

How many posts have you made within that time frame? I think you're scraping the barrel by coming out with this. Awk, maybe if you had stuck in at school you may have got a better job, ensuring that you could afford to support your club.

How will you cope when yer club dies just like the last version of Rangers did ?, I really feel it for you wee man :lol:

No you don't, you're never of the BRALT. :P

Don't let the diddies pull you up about spelling. Your spelling/grammar is correct but your conclusion is wrong: WRK's first post on P&B was about Rangers; he posted within 2 hours of The BRALT being opened (on the same day he joined) and he posts more about Rangers than anything else.

He is, despite what you said, very much "Of The BRALT".

Don't let the diddies pull you up about spelling. Your spelling/grammar is correct but your conclusion is wrong: WRK's first post on P&B was about Rangers; he posted within 2 hours of The BRALT being opened (on the same day he joined) and he posts more about Rangers than anything else.

I remember your first post on P&B The_ :) , "History robbing Bassas" :lol:

Remind me again, Kincy, what was my oft-stated purpose for joining P&B in the first place?

And, for accuracy's sake, it would be "posts more about rangers when he's on P&B than anything else". That's about as far as you can go without venturing into conjecture. Sure. I don't post a lot about Killie - fora tend to be an information source more than anything for us exiled diddies. If you think that's a good stick to beat me with, I'm afraid you're acting like a disingenuone. Or you might be, if I could only find a definition somewhere...

Kinky the whole RR thing, different legal system, pre insolvency (companies) act 2006.

Aye, I mentioned changes in legislation early on in that particular little episode. Kincy was too busy posting "proof" to demolish his own arguments. Bless him, he wanders off sometimes...

I remember your first post on P&B The_ :) , "History robbing Bassas" :lol:

No no. That was my first post after Div Newco'd me. I think he was jealous 'cos I'd just bought a Rolls Royce ;)

Remind me again, Kincy, what was my oft-stated purpose for joining P&B in the first place?

No idea. I did a search and found your first post:

History tells us that these creatures will wiggle out of their situation with help from their "establishment" cronies. Fortunately, things are a WEE bit more transparent nowadays and HMRC will happily make an example of a so-called "big" club (who are actually minnows compared to the taxdodgers in the EPL) - it's the Poll Tax all over again.

Fuxace, don't you get bored off yer tits saying the same shite on the same forum? Do yersel a favour and away and make up words. It's good for the soul.

Kinky the whole RR thing, different legal system, pre insolvency (companies) act 2006.

Stoney, yes and no.

• RR Ltd were bankrupted.
  • RR 1971 Ltd bought their assets.
  • Nae c**t thinks RR is 43 years old
  • Brands/clubs/legal entities/incorporations are loosely coupled and can go through legal change without the product/brand being affected.

A'body knows I'm right but have too much invested in the 'clone rangers' trope to admit it ;)

<<Wee dug wae a bone loyal ;)

History tells us that these creatures will wiggle out of their situation with help from their "establishment" cronies. Fortunately, things are a WEE bit more transparent nowadays and HMRC will happily make an example of a so-called "big" club (who are actually minnows compared to the taxdodgers in the EPL) - it's the Poll Tax all over again. As for them dropping into Div 3 - who says they should get an automatic place in ANY Scots league? Haven't the Laptop Loyal been banging on long enough with their "clubs who can't manage their money should disappear" and "Scotland has too many clubs to go round"? Well, if there's one less, maybe the currants can go and watch their local sides. Would mean a decent boost to gates all over Scotland - oh no, I forgot, the glory-hunting scum can't even be arsed going to away games as it is. (or home games if the blue-seat extravaganza last week is anything to go by). Hell mend them, and let's see how the other Sisters get on when they've no-one to hate - can't see many top players thinking 30-odd training games a season (according to the **** fans) will enhance their reputation. Praying hard, but this could be the start of Scottish football regaining some credibility, competition and freedom from bigotry. You may say I'm a dreamer....

KTID

There's my first post in its entirety. Including the oh-so-offensive epithet of "currants", and my previous sign-off of "KTID" - dropped after the ginger weael sucked every blue cock he could find. I can't remember stating my reasons for joining in that post - oh, that would be because I never claimed to have done any such thing.

Typical - can't resist editorialising, and presenting an excerpt as a quote. You've been hanging round with the Amigos too long, auld fella.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

There's my first post in its entirety. Including the oh-so-offensive epithet of "currants", and my previous sign-off of "KTID" -

In truth I deliberately overlooked the 'currant' shite and the embarrassing KTID motif to save you from a beamer. I went for what was substantive rather the ephemerally kitsch.