Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

In truth I deliberately overlooked the 'currant' shite and the embarrassing KTID motif to save you from a beamer. I went for what was substantive rather the ephemerally kitsch.

If I was embarrassed by it, I'd have deleted it. I haven't deleted a whole lot of anything in my time on P&B. Kindly desist from presuming to editorialise my posts. Just quote what I've said, not what you think is relevant. Spectacularly arrogant behaviour, but no more than I've come to expect from rangers posters.

Personally, I always used the "currant bun" moniker in a light-hearted way - but once it had been made clear how offended you poor wee lambs are by it, I stopped using it. There's maybe one or two of your fellow bears could take a hint from that.

Was out for a swally last night in Bangkok, good food, good bevy, crap tunes. 1 TRFC top spotted, on a steaming prostitute. She was arguing with a middle aged South African guy ;) A worldwide brand indeed.

Stumbled upon negotiations there methinks,

Currant bun fans whoring themselves to passing South African punter in public .

Of all my posts to reply to ... you chose this one .. confirming my suspicions.

Oh don't be suspicious, cherub-boy. Please don't feel slighted if I merely put your posts on hold for a while. It wasn't because I wanted others before you. It's just that you're too, too, well....overwhelming for me.

No no. That was my first post after Div Newco'd me. I think he was jealous 'cos I'd just bought a Rolls Royce ;)

Erm Kinky ffs ?, the clue was in my post when I put "The_" and then quoted yer first ever post under "The_". Too much out of the QC sherry bottle for you today me thinks :lol:

I'll have to agree with The_ on the coterminous (sic) thing. The club and the company can't be coterminous as they are the same entity, not two entities joined in some legal stitchwork. One becomes the other. This is entirely futile of course, as it doesn't suit them to see that grass is green, sky is blue and the original club is in liquidation.

I'll have to agree with The_ on the coterminous (sic) thing. The club and the company can't be coterminous as they are the same entity, not two entities joined in some legal stitchwork. One becomes the other. This is entirely futile of course, as it doesn't suit them to see that grass is green, sky is blue and the original club is in liquidation.

Yes, it's strange, what with his love of big words, that he struggles with the idea of "incorporation".

I told you he doesn't understand them. That's why he posted the link proving the Tories bought the RR company. Once the words are 'incorporated' into a sentence he loses the overall meaning .. we need to find a new word for this as it must be a form or mutation of dyslexia ...

Truthphobicdyslexia.

If I may be so bold as to offer a wee suggestion by adding ... Truthphobicdyslexiadisingenuone ... you Caley boys were always quite good at making up those 'Mary Poppins' words.

E Expect to see another on tomorrow's back page :P

Erm Kinky ffs ?, the clue was in my post when I put "The_" and then quoted yer first ever post under "The_". Too much out of the QC sherry bottle for you today me thinks :lol:

Aye sorry QC, I made a chunt of that. I was simply simmering with fury at the diddys' inability to acknowledge the simple truth of my thesis and didn't read your post properly.