Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

@BBCDouglasF: #Rangers report £3.5m loss in 2nd half of 2013 (£7.2m loss in Jun-Dec 2012), only £3.5m cash at Dec 31 (£21m in Dec 12)

FFS - only armaggedon i see coming is Liquidation II - The Second Coming

1/2: @pieandbov: RT @BBCAlLamont: Rangers say proposed withholding of season ticket money means there is "material uncertainty" over ability to continue as going concern......

LoL:o:D

Does that mean The Newcunto F.C. could expire ?

Shame :lol::lol::lol:

Interim Results

Rangers International Football Club plc (AIM:RFC), the holding company for the 'Rangers Football Club Limited ("Club")', is pleased to announce interim results for the six month period to 31 December 2013.

Highlights

· Season ticket sales of approximately 36,000 for the 2013/14 season

· Average home league attendance of over 40,000 during the period; seventh highest ranking UK football attendance

· Revenue of £13.2m up by 38% (£9.5m for the 7 months ended 31 December 2012)

o strong increase in sales from Sports Direct Retail partnership

· Operating expenses of £16.8m (£16.6m for the 7 months ended 31 December 2012)

· Reduced loss before tax, excluding non-recurring items of £3.5m (£7.2m for the 7 months ended 31 December 2012)

· Cash of £3.5m as at 31 December 2013 (£21.2m at 31 December 2012)

Post period highlights

· Winners of the Scottish Professional Football League One for Season 2013/14

· Ramsdens Cup finalists and currently semi-finalists of the William Hill Scottish Cup

· Comprehensive business review due to be completed by end of April

Graham Wallace, CEO of Rangers, commented "I am encouraged with the improved trading performance for the period under review which shows growth over the prior year. However we continue to deal with the impact of the previous short-term focus on managing the business, in particular the management of cash and resulting cash outflows since the IPO. We have recently addressed the short term working capital requirements of the Club and will continue to address the longer term financing needs as part of the wider review of the business. There remain many legacy issues that require resolution and many challenges ahead, however I am pleased to report that we are making good progress in repositioning the Club and business to be capable once again of challenging at the top levels of domestic and European competition. With the continued support from Rangers shareholders and supporters together with a strong sustainable business plan, we are putting in place the foundations for a period of long term success and financial stability."

1/2: @pieandbov: RT @BBCAlLamont: Rangers say proposed withholding of season ticket money means there is "material uncertainty" over ability to continue as going concern......

LoL:o:D

Take it this is the news Keith Jackson said was coming out.

@BBCScotlandNews: RT @BBCDouglasF: Fans threat to withhold #Rangers season ticket money means #rfc fails the accountants' 'going concern' test

Please stop.....I my sides are sore from laughing for the last 2yrs,

Will this story never stop with the point and laugh moments?

@BBCScotlandNews: RT @BBCDouglasF: Fans threat to withhold #Rangers season ticket money means #rfc fails the accountants' 'going concern' test

Please stop.....I my sides are sore from laughing for the last 2yrs,

Will this story never stop with the point and laugh moments?

Is this not just part of the plan to hand over the reigns to Dave King for his turn to "milk the cow"?

:lol::lol: This joke of a club just keep on giving. In the lower echelons of a piss poor league set up (SPFL) and still have to spend millions to win it. They would still have walked the league with costs to the players and management being at least half of what it should be. But then again we all know how they like to think they are a "BIG" club. Yes, the biggest DIDDY club in history.

Tsk tsk sjc., The QC is omnicompetent. He is the apotheosis of renaissance man which, in the context of The Big Thread, means he can::

Read without using his finger to keep to the lines

Cut and paste from The Record

Usually use the quote function and do so from more than one previous poster IN THE SAME REPLY

Add 3 different kinds of smilies to a post

Aye, he's some man, The QC.

"QC is a polymath" would have been shorter.

Cash of £3.5m as at 31 December 2013 (£21.2m at 31 December 2012)

That's absolutely staggering.

That's exactly what struck me!

Fcuking hell! they are literally pissing it away at the current rate.