Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A Jambo and A Gentleman ? Impossible !!! 8)

Welcome, sir.

Cheers mate ;-)

What's the story with these greenies and reds? I see you can hand them out but do you have a daily quota or something? And what's the purpose of them anyway?

I'd happily bang them out to everyone, cos I'm a gentleman like that ;-)

Cheers mate ;-)

What's the story with these greenies and reds? I see you can hand them out but do you have a daily quota or something? And what's the purpose of them anyway?

You can only use the red ones on Rangers fans and the green ones on everyone else. ;)

Join date April 1st.................

Vicky?

Apologies if I'm wrong. (to you, not Bennet)

Vicky? Not me mate. I'll be honest, I actually registered here a few years ago just to give my exclusive news that Jose Goncalves was signing a new deal at Hearts.....turned out to be bullshit so that was that. Never posted again under that name just to save taking a ripping lol

Dunno exactly when I registered here as TheGentleman, but if you're saying it was 1st April them I'll take your word bud.

...and if you're splashing out greenies, you can call me Vicky all day long mate haha

Cheers mate ;-)

welcome to bralt, if you are ever looking for some peace and quite away from it all may I suggest a holiday in Beirut or ukraine

“@STVGrant: Court heard Rangers CEO Graham Wallace forecasts £2m income in season ticket renewals within next 10-14 days.”

Does this mean that they don't have 500K to ringfence ?

Have they been trading whilst insolvent ?

Ooh..................................... :rolleyes:

£2m equates to approx. 4500 ST's ? :lol:

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant 41s
Mr McBrearty repeated in court public claims that around 2000 season tickets sold by Rangers to date. Mr Somers shook his head at this claim

Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant 3m
Mr Somers, acting for Rangers, will state his case after lunch at 2pm.

Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant 5m
Break for lunch in Imran Ahmad v Rangers. Mr McBrearty, acting for Ahmad, has spent morning outlining argument for claim to arrest £620,000

Somers is the Chairman ? Would have thought it should be Wallace, as CEO, who is in court regarding money matters. I mean, he should be earning his £650K.

:)

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

“@STVGrant: Court heard Rangers CEO Graham Wallace forecasts £2m income in season ticket renewals within next 10-14 days.”

lol oh that's fine then. Everything is okay. That'll pay a months wages.

How many of the high earners are out of contract this summer though? I know of Cribari are there any others? If the budget is to remain the same, it follows that some will have to go in order to free up wages to bring in identified targets. Right? Can anyone supply a list of the players at Ibrox who are going out of contract?

But you have to imagine players have contracts that increase with every level they reach so for all the money they save on expiring it would be more than swallowed up by wage hikes for reaching the next level. Or that's what I'd imagine would be the case. Maybe there are no increases for reaching higher levels.

He was awful last year but this year has been one of our best performers, he is the target of far more thuggery than he dishes out, I am really surprised that he has not picked up a bad injury to be honest.

I am really surprised that he's not picked up about six red cards to be honest.

Raman Bhardwaj ‏@STVRaman 3m

Also being told that Chris Hegarty has been released by Rangers.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/hegarty-signs-new-deal-with-rangers.1360854172

Chris Hegarty signed a two year extension which has only seen out one year.

Hopefully a nice wee pay off for him

Nothing to do with Alastairy of course. Must've been that big bad boy Stockbridge who did it and then ran away............