Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27854157

Missed Chuck, good to see him back on the scene. :)

I would like to see him back for very selfish reasons. I wouldn't need to think up any new insults to hurl at the Orcs, I could just recycle the old ones.

Has Chucky run out of shirts? Does he need the Orc pound to get some more?

He has 'Rangersitus' remember.

Although he is more like the shopworker thief who got away with nicking cash out of the banking. The temptation to go and do it again is too great.

I would like to see him back for very selfish reasons. I wouldn't need to think up any new insults to hurl at the Orcs, I could just recycle the old ones.

I'm not so sure. Green's return would surely make McCoist's position untenable, this could then lead to the appointment of a manager who actually knows what he's doing. Hmmm :unsure2: Tough call - Chuckie for chuckles or shameless Sal for belly laughs?

Is dave king closing in on his share price from investors Is this Panic stations by the board,could this be an attempt to raise the share price,saying green has offered more......nobody knows,but everyone,s got an opinion... Has he been away is another question??

Is dave king closing in on his share price from investors Is this Panic stations by the board,could this be an attempt to raise the share price,saying green has offered more......nobody knows,but everyone,s got an opinion... Has he been away is another question??

Or cynical press manipulation to get more season ticket money in by playing on the spiv fear factor.

What would trying to raise the share price achieve?

Any offer would be based on the 52 week high.

Forget King. He is not a player.

Rangers in new stock issue sensation......................aye, a laughing stock.

Over the years I've suffered the heartbreak and disappointment that comes with being a Saints supporter, wishing for a wee bit more success. But I don't think I've ever felt as embarrassed as I would feel now if I was a The Rangers fan. I was out with my Rangers supportting mate on Friday night and he's so pissed off and embarrased by them he can't even bring himself to talk about it. As far as he's concerned the club he loved is dead. What's left at Ibrox is a joke.

Rangers in new stock issue sensation......................aye, a laughing stock.

Over the years I've suffered the heartbreak and disappointment that comes with being a Saints supporter, wishing for a wee bit more success. But I don't think I've ever felt as embarrassed as I would feel now if I was a The Rangers fan. I was out with my Rangers supportting mate on Friday night and he's so pissed off and embarrased by them he can't even bring himself to talk about it. As far as he's concerned the club he loved is dead. What's left at Ibrox is a joke.

Is the correct answer :lol:

I do not think Green will come back, he is just too toxic, although I would not be surprised if another 'new' mystery 'buyer' suddenly appears, a plant of course.

Yeh....similar to how Green appeared out of the blue 2years ago.

I do not think Green will come back, he is just too toxic, although I would not be surprised if another 'new' mystery 'buyer' suddenly appears, a plant of course.

Indeed.................worked previously after all.