Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

One upset bear, job done :lol::lol:

Note the laughing smiley at the end of my post. Not upset at all...I was actually going to give you one myself but i didn't want you getting excited or mistaking me for another poster :P

Your tears would be wasted on me. I support the most successful club side in World Football. And when I say successful, I mean fan-shafting success. Various owners, executives and board members have come and gone but they've all had one thing in common - they have all enjoyed, I mean they have absolutely revelled in giving us fans the big Dae-As-Yer-Telt right up the tradesman's entrance.

Time after time we have been screwed financially and have we complained ? Have we feck. We have actually enjoyed it.

Sevco Fans - getting royally fucked up the arse since 2012.

"We welcome the ache."

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Your tears would be wasted on me. I support the most successful club side in World Football. And when I say successful, I mean fan-shafting success. Various owners, executives and board members have come and gone but they've all had one thing in common - they have all enjoyed, I mean they have absolutely revelled in giving us fans the big Dae-As-Yer-Telt right up the tradesman's entrance.

Time after time we have screwed financially and have we complained ? Have we feck. We have actually enjoyed it.

Sevco Fans - getting royally fucked up the arse since 2012.

"We welcome the ache."

At least you used Orange text.

Do you remember when administration was first announced? If not go back and read the pages on here from diddies talking about the 'Loyal Rangers' supporters. There was talk that we would have crowds of 5,000 on a weekly basis...Rangers supporters on here get slated for lack of loyalty on an almost weekly basis.

Now that this myth about our support has been blown to pieces by the tens of thousands of loyal supporters that turn up every second week it is our fault the club is the way it is because we are too loyal?

Where is McCoist getting this easy ride...and don't say the Fox and Hounds...The last time i looked on Follow Follow the poll was running at 90%+ wanted him out. I sit in the Copland as you know which is nowhere near the dugout and the abuse aimed at him is unbelievable. I dread to think what gets shouted from the East Enclosure.

I wonder if that tide is beginning to turn. You'd expect Sunday's crowd to be one of the biggest of the season - first match of the season against your biggest rivals for promotion - but it was well below the peak crowds of last season and the season before. If Hearts don't bring out the big crowds, who will?

I wonder if that tide is beginning to turn. You'd expect Sunday's crowd to be one of the biggest of the season - first match of the season against your biggest rivals for promotion - but it was well below the peak crowds of last season and the season before. If Hearts don't bring out the big crowds, who will?

The whole Sandy Jardine thing would also have helped to inflate the gate.

I've always said that the real test will come if and when they find themselves in a situation where winning at home stops being very likely.

If we have a situation in this division or the next one up, whereby Rangers are dropping points all the time and mounting no sort of challenge, then I think we'll see gates tumble.

Do you remember when administration was first announced? If not go back and read the pages on here from diddies talking about the 'Loyal Rangers' supporters. There was talk that we would have crowds of 5,000 on a weekly basis...Rangers supporters on here get slated for lack of loyalty on an almost weekly basis.

Now that this myth about our support has been blown to pieces by the tens of thousands of loyal supporters that turn up every second week it is our fault the club is the way it is because we are too loyal?

Where is McCoist getting this easy ride...and don't say the Fox and Hounds...The last time i looked on Follow Follow the poll was running at 90%+ wanted him out. I sit in the Copland as you know which is nowhere near the dugout and the abuse aimed at him is unbelievable. I dread to think what gets shouted from the East Enclosure.

I'm not just talking about gates though. Yes, Rangers fans have shown up in bigger numbers than many expected, but it's the unthinking stupidity of so many fans that's a problem. Guys like Whyte and Green were not only accepted, but warmly embraced. The response to the BBC programme about Whyte was hilarious, but thoroughly indicative of what I'm on about. Green only had to clap his hands (literally at Brechin) and he was in. Wallace became a trusted respected figure, until it turned out that he wasn't.

Why couldn't a firmer ST boycott be staged? Why, with everything that's happening, did 17,000 (among them that guy you hypocritically enjoyed seeing getting stick) just decide to renew anyway?

There's a lack of any genuine analysis or critical thinking, which characterises this admittedly large and disparate support.

That's more what I'm getting at with the blind loyalty thing.

And given McCoist's record on the field and in terms of pocketing cash ( shares, not just scandalous wages remember ) the very fact that he's still there, is evidence of the staggeringly easy ride he's had.

But you are not following Rangers. Deep down you know it, every Rangers fan does. You have to convince yourselves on a daily basis.

No-one else wakes up in the morning having to convince themselves they are following the same club as they used to.

Oh by the way 8, loyalty and defiance are two different things.

Your fans are only defiant because you think it will stop us reminding you of what people are doing to you in the name of a dead club, what they are doing to your sanity and your wallets but it wont. Your defiance feeds the spivs and the spivs actions feed our laughter.

The more defiant you get the louder we laugh.

Oh by the way 8, loyalty and defiance are two different things.

Your fans are only defiant because you think it will stop us reminding you of what people are doing to you in the name of a dead club, what they are doing to your sanity and your wallets but it wont. Your defiance feeds the spivs and the spivs actions feed our laughter.

The more defiant you get the louder we laugh.

Concise. Succinct. Relevant.

But don't expect the Sevco Brains Trust to 'get it'.

You betcha....................... 8)

But you are not following Rangers. Deep down you know it, every Rangers fan does. You have to convince yourselves on a daily basis.

No-one else wakes up in the morning having to convince themselves they are following the same club as they used to.

it's hilarious watching them putting on that denial of reality front....

Rangers 1872 (or 1873?) to 2012

Pretend Rangers 2012 to ???????

it's hilarious watching them putting on that denial of reality front....

Rangers 1872 (or 1873?) to 2012

Pretend Rangers 2012 to ???????

What's more hillarious is the levels of support they throw at "the club" the club are nothing but a bunch of spivs filling their bank accounts and claiming they are Rangers. Support the club (financially) and you support the spivs.

I am glad Rangers fans see us as nothing but jealous trouble makers. It means they displace their defiance on to us, who have no real relevence in their troubles, and away from their real enemies-Rangers.

What's more hillarious is the levels of support they throw at "the club" the club are nothing but a bunch of spivs filling their bank accounts and claiming they are Rangers. Support the club (financially) and you support the spivs.

I am glad Rangers fans see us as nothing but jealous trouble makers. It means they displace their defiance on to us, who have no real relevence in their troubles, and away from their real enemies-Rangers.

I, for one, am very happy to be considered 'an enemy'