Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bonuses due have not paid, nor the loans .. but the payroll has been met.

However to meet the payroll 32RED have paid upfront sponsorship monies that would be due later in the year and Mike Ashley has paid the difference (rumour has it, he now has full control of the Superstore) ...

They really are running on fumes ...

The other rumour is that ST is being withheld until this share issue is taken up in full ... and another share issue is still required and will need to be launched in October.

However .. who the hell will subscribe to it with the current state of the club and the onerous contacts.

The 'most likely' scenario is that they will go breests up again ...

Dave King will not buy into this company while onerous contracts exist to line other folks pockets.

Is this confirmed?

Bonuses due have not paid, nor the loans .. but the payroll has been met.

However to meet the payroll 32RED have paid upfront sponsorship monies that would be due later in the year and Mike Ashley has paid the difference (rumour has it, he now has full control of the Superstore) ...

They really are running on fumes ...

The other rumour is that ST is being withheld until this share issue is taken up in full ... and another share issue is still required and will need to be launched in October.

However .. who the hell will subscribe to it with the current state of the club and the onerous contacts.

The 'most likely' scenario is that they will go breests up again ...

Dave King will not buy into this company while onerous contracts exist to line other folks pockets.

Is there not a bit of a conflict there? I thought an individual could only have interests in one football club. What if (pie in the sky) SEVCO and Newcastle made it into the same competition. Would there not be a danger of Ashley tipping the scales?

I believe the Superstore has a separate company and any funds he coughed up came as an investment through that vehicle. It has nothing to do with the share issue .. though that's just conjecture based on the rumours flying around.

Yeah. But he still owns 2.5mill in the commercial rights. Which is a pretty big lever. Especially when they only. Have 4mill and the other 1.5 is tick to be paid this month. Pretty much means he owns Ragers and the car park-bus park and the pub are owned by the unmentionables, bless em.

You missed the second good point of The Big Thread., though. It serves as a cathartic vehicle for the Plastics and Diddies. This has been spleen-venting central.

In sum I love The Big Thread and am amused each day about how posting about Rangers make folk feel important.

Good God.

You, of all posters, reduced to pretending the obsession of others amuses you in some detached, superior way.

You are struggling.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

If there was £3,000,000 payment upon transfer for the duo .... the board would bite their hands off at this point.

Let's hope it's true ....

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=273269 :lol: :lol:

Loved this post

105 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:22 PM

if we do sell them, we might as well go back down to divison 3 whats the point if we sell our best young players

coming up. (td)

Welcome to diddydom. Population 41/42 clubs in scotland

According to Lawwell, you can make that 42/42.

I wouldn't. Still vastly outspending us all.

Its nice to see reality is hitting them with a massive bump.

Wow whoever this Waddell chap is, he sure could give Scottish Phil a run for his money when it comes to being a tit.

£70m squandered in 18 months, does this Waddell chap mentions this?

Huge bonuses and wages, as well various fees and other assorted payouts at boardroom level. Does this Waddell chap mention it?

Onerous contracts left, right and centre, i'm sure that this Waddeller chap will mention that....

No it's all down to the signing of a journeyman keeper.

...and we don't play any youngsters, jesus wept it is really too much to ask for some level headed journalism...

Oh so you can read....well done....lol

Interesting writing but the Elephant in the room that Mr Forrest seems to ignore is Hearts. It's early days in the championship but it already appears that with no points penalty at all Rangers would face serious competition and, at risk of sounding overconfident and arrogant, the choice of a 15 or 25 point penalty makes little practical difference to Rangers' chances of Automatic promotion. They aren't likely to win the unadjusted Championship by over 15 points.

I don't think they'll finish second even without a deduction.

I'm jolly hopeful but I'm not going to call the title race at the start of September.

Lawell's choice of whether to let them keep the other 10 might decide whether they get to the playoffs or not but while you'd expect this Rangers side to at least make the playoff final the prospects for a team that's just been through admin are bleaker (I speak from experience here).

Interesting writing but the Elephant in the room that Mr Forrest seems to ignore is Hearts. It's early days in the championship but it already appears that with no points penalty at all Rangers would face serious competition and, at risk of sounding overconfident and arrogant, the choice of a 15 or 25 point penalty makes little practical difference to Rangers' chances of Automatic promotion. They aren't likely to win the unadjusted Championship by over 15 points.

As much as I too want Hearts to be up there, I think a few of the other sides have given them harder games than they would have expected and at some point these teams will take some points off them. The likes of Raith and Queen of the South might make it harder for them to get first/second spots (and likewise Hearts will find it tough as well) than they would have thought. It's going to be a much closer league than they think.

3.6 million shares traded this morning, I make that around 6% which is a significant amount.

Someone dumping / getting out?

or

Someone making a move?

or

Payment in shares to Letham and co for these loans? it was of course an option to be paid in shares.

At current value, I make it around 890k. Some way short of the loans, and I don't see anyone with sense lending cash then asking to be paid back in shares atm - whether it was an option or not.

It has sometimes been interesting when these big trades appear without a sale/purchase indicator, mind - I wonder what marvellous news there is for the Horde on this occasion?

Holder Shares % Held

Laxey Partners (UK) Ltd.
as of 20 Dec 2013

8.29m 12.60%

Hargreave Hale Ltd.
as of 30 Sep 2013

5.02m 7.63%

River & Mercantile Asset Management LLP
as of 24 Jan 2014

4.80m 7.29%

Artemis Investment Management LLP
as of 30 Sep 2013

4.29m 6.51%

Seneca Investment Managers Ltd.
as of 27 Sep 2013

3.14m 4.78%

Legal & General Investment Management Ltd.
as of 30 Sep 2013

2.00m 3.04%

Miton Asset Management Ltd.
as of 02 Jun 2014

1.72m 2.61%

Insight Investment Management (Global) Ltd.
as of 30 Apr 2014

1.25m 1.90%

Newton Investment Management Ltd.
as of 29 Nov 2013

650.00k 0.99%

TD Direct Investing (Europe) Ltd.
as of 02 Jun 2014

Doesn't Fat Salary own around 4.5% of Sevco ? Would be quite delicious if it was him selling up. (but of course, it won't be...)

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

I thought it may just be one of the loans.

Craig Mather has £1.8M shares, perhaps this is him selling and someone else buying.

I highly doubt this will be good news whatever is going on.

Good news? Depends on your point of view, I suppose.

Further interest, no doubt of that. The soap opera just keeps on rolling, and now that your ex-business partners are openly admitting what we all knew about the symbiotic relationship, it's all set for another round of disgraceful pandering to these outdated "institutions".