Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Spartans you say? I think you should loom at what the Spartans chairman said at the time.

The accounts us just more wind and pish.

How so? My club had to demonstrate 3 years audited accounts before we got near a licence so why would you not expect the same of yours upon application?

Edited by HTG

How so? My club had to demonstrate 3 years audited accounts before we got near a licence so why would you not expect the same of yours upon application?

Might have something to do with season ticket holder base and TV deals. One rule etc etc.

He really isn't you know but he's upset many by highlighting them though.

Already been done by UGLE members. Somers tried to intigrate himself to Rangers fans who are Masons, that's came back and hit him right in his face as many Freemasons in England haven't taken too kindly in trying to use his Masonic background in this way.

You people perplex me.

Happy Christmas though.

Let them say what they want. Their party line has always been that the SFA would do anything to get Rangers back to the top. This ruling has proven beyond doubt that no matter how many times the P&Ds tell that lie it will never be the truth.

A Merry Christmas to all the Rangers posters on P&B.

And yet, Rangers fans like Ted see this as great news, heralding the end of Ashley's parasitic interest, while opening the door for King's philanthropic one.

Surely, if that's the case, the SFA are again bending over backwards to get the Gers back to their rightful.

No?

Thought I would have a quick look in here to see if there was a christmas ceasefire. Obviously not.

Merry Xmas.

Same to you, chap.

A year or two back we had a kick-about using the very ball that Youngsy played with on The Western Front when he faced Fritz in 1914.

The Big War ceasefire lasted 24 hours. The Big Thread ceasefire lasted about 10 minutes!

Same to you, chap.

A year or two back we had a kick-about using the very ball that Youngsy played with on The Western Front when he faced Fritz in 1914.

The Big War ceasefire lasted 24 hours. The Big Thread ceasefire lasted about 10 minutes!

Fritz? Gott in himmell, what did Santa put in your Christmas stocking, a Commando Compendium? T_K, for you the war is over.

Tedi will be distraught.

Who is going to save Rangers now? As Tedi said, there's not a queue of saviours out there waiting. Mike Ashley has been kicked into touch by the SFA and surely King won't pass a fit and proper test now.

Tedi, are you still looking forward to administration?

Tedi will be distraught.

Who is going to save Rangers now? As Tedi said, there's not a queue of saviours out there waiting. Mike Ashley has been kicked into touch by the SFA and surely King won't pass a fit and proper test now.

Tedi, are you still looking forward to administration?

Yeah ..they want administration to force the board out but cry crocodile tears at people getting shown the door a week before xmas

To be honest, the Scotsman article sounds like a bit of a nothing story at the moment.

I'd like to see more detail about how this broad South African investigation could, in reality, impact directly on King.

Right now, I'm not convinced that it really will.

Closet Ger spoiling our fun!

MT is quite correct. The story suggests that SARS, or a "rogue unit" has acted illegally and that the decision (to fine him) could be reversed.

Equally, it could also mean that the evidence and sentence would have to be revisited.

Could be read either way.

Clearly we'd prefer the latter :)

MT is quite correct. The story suggests that SARS, or a "rogue unit" has acted illegally and that the decision (to fine him) could be reversed.

Equally, it could also mean that the evidence and sentence would have to be revisited.

Could be read either way.

Clearly we'd prefer the latter :)

Tbat's what I thought. Reads more like yet another case of sterling work in the South African justice system.

None of this changes Dave King's glib and shameless character, though.