Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"Consequently, to WH Ireland’s and the board’s knowledge, it is blatantly dishonest to suggest that my imminent appointment to the board was of concern to them.

No Dave (Mr King), they stated that a month ago.

The whole situation could be summed up by the Mafia playing cards in The Simpsons!

The Plastics are playing yet they are still on SSB ranting about Dave King. Yep...They are not worried. Not worried at all.

2 Sleeps to go and we get our club back.

The Good Guys Win...GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YEs

^^^ two bottles of White Lightning tanned; spaghetti hoops spilling down a Dead Rangers tracksuit

Glib is a horrible word.

Also Rangers are fucked.

Not a word I would ever think of using, but it is now very much part of this story, and is deserving of its place alongside these other much-loved Sevco story words.... quantum, shooders, duped, custard, and dead.

Not a word I would ever think of using, but it is now very much part of this story, and is deserving of its place alongside these other much-loved Sevco story words.... quantum, shooders, duped, custard, and dead.

dont forget "deadline"

Might as well ask you as well , probably not fair too but more chance of a sensible answer from yourself, than what we would get off a Rangers fantasist, given everyone saw this coming when can we expect the announcement of the new NOMAD given that they should be ready to announce they're in the game no later than Friday ?

I can't be bothered reading back but I'm pretty sure the current nomad said they were off if king won. King claimed to have a new nomad ready to take their place, and AIM rules said this had to be done in 30 days. Not sure where the story about them being in place by Friday came from, unless a suspended company can't have an AGM/EGM? I think the WHI had a problem with king so if they have left due to insolvency then I guess that changes things but for me, like Tedi, the resignation of WHI only confirms king has won and isn't a GIRFUY moment for the P's and D's to celebrate.

Apologies if any of the above is wrong but it was written off the top of my head.

Not

On

Mike

Ashley's

Dollar

Sunshine

Numpties

Overestimated

Murray

And

Dave

No.8

Masturbating

About

Daily

Sleeps

Never

Oppose

Mr

Ashley

Dumbass

Sevconians

And

Now, the end is near, and s

O I face the final curtain

My friend, I'll say it clear, I'll state my case, of which I'm certain, I've lived a life that's full, I traveled each and ev'ry highway

And more, much more than this, I

Did it my way

And

Now, the end is near, and s

O I face the final curtain

My friend, I'll say it clear, I'll state my case, of which I'm certain, I've lived a life that's full, I traveled each and ev'ry highway

And more, much more than this, I

Did it my way

(Sinatra)

You missed a bit on the last one.

I can't be bothered reading back but I'm pretty sure the current nomad said they were off if king won. King claimed to have a new nomad ready to take their place, and AIM rules said this had to be done in 30 days. Not sure where the story about them being in place by Friday came from, unless a suspended company can't have an AGM/EGM? I think the WHI had a problem with king so if they have left due to insolvency then I guess that changes things but for me, like Tedi, the resignation of WHI only confirms king has won and isn't a GIRFUY moment for the P's and D's to celebrate.

Apologies if any of the above is wrong but it was written off the top of my head.

Thanks for taking the time to respond , I don't think they have to be in place by Friday my assumption was they ( whomever they may be) would have been expecting to tell the world they were the new NOMAD for TRIFC on Friday , so I was querying the delay in any announcement particularly in the view of it is still prior to the EGM where the shareholders ( whose shares will be worth nothing if there is no NOMAD in place in 30 days) are being asked to vote on the resolutions that can still impact on this victory by King.