Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You're in the right thread, chap. The Big Thread is absolutely the right place for blokes who got kicked on the nadgers for their dinner money come to vent their spleen.

Proof read, before you post, please.

You're in the right thread, chap. The Big Thread is absolutely the right place for blokes who got kicked on the nadgers for their dinner money come to vent their spleen.

^^^^^ Ignorant diddy.

;)

You're in the right thread, chap. The Big Thread is absolutely the right place for blokes who got kicked in their nadgers for their dinner money come to vent their spleen.

Oh dear ... Kinky ... what was that?

^^^^^ Ignorant diddy.

;)

Oh, dear. The_Kincarcrash*. :lol:

*Not mine, btw, but pretty damn apposite. Bit like The_Diddy.

You're in the right thread, chap. The Big Thread is absolutely the right place for blokes who got kicked in their nadgers for their dinner money to come to vent their spleen.

Oh dear ... Kinky ... what was that?

^^^^^ Ignorant diddy.

;)

Good shout you three. I've such a beamer that I should wrap my coupon in the Butchers' Aprone

Interesting insight to the diddy mindset this past day or two.. They drone on for 2 pages about the capability of one NOMAD over another and the speculation regarding SD and MASH - as if they knew. It's insomnia per excellence.

Then when a Rangers fan posts they get all perky and agitated. My proposition is that we have a Bear for a Day. Each of us take it in turns to feed the atavistic and prehensile diddies.

Canny, though, they hunt in packs ;)

Interesting insight to the diddy mindset this past day or two.. They drone on for 2 pages about the capability of one NOMAD over another and the speculation regarding SD and MASH - as if they knew. It's insomnia per excellence.

Then when a Rangers fan posts they get all perky and agitated. My proposition is that we have a Bear for a Day. Each of us take it in turns to feed the atavistic and prehensile diddies.

Canny, though, they hunt in packs ;)

^^^ Missing his backup berrz.