Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

More shite from the diddies:

Walter & Ally Training Potatoes.

Ladbrokes is red
Willy hill is blue
They paid out a fortune
On sevco 0 hibs 2

We're still ra peepil
Though well off the pace
To win by fifteen
Is hard from third place

Wee Ally's a legend
Never walking away
On gardening leave
But still trousering pay

Honest. This has't been redacted. This is an unexpurgated window in to the Diddy mind. "Through a glass darkly" springs to mind.

You can but dream, shall we file this with King does not have a nomad and big Mike is going to put us into admin and the rest of plastic phil's fantasies?

One more sleep, hope you get some nice prezzies.

post-40589-14255900468224_thumb.jpg

No....I just don't see the Club I support as some sort of paragon of virtue like you do with yours.

You mean our club leading the way on supporter ownership, paying the living wage, playing attractive football, winning awards for work with the community, bringing through exciting young talent and the supporter backing the team in big numbers through last season's trials and tribulations.

Admittedly paragon is a big word and probably for others to judge but it doesn't seem too much of an exaggeration to apply to Hearts in the post-Romanov era

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

You mean our club leading the way on supporter ownership, paying the living wage, playing attractive football, winning awards for work with the community, bringing through exciting young talent and the supporter backing the team in big numbers through last season's trials and tribulations.

Admittedly paragon is a big word and probably for others to judge but it doesn't seem too much of an exaggeration to apply to Hearts in the post-Romanov

Only fair after stealing all that poppy/Bosnian pension money imo...

I bet Tedi & No.8 are like a couple of kids on Christmas eve tonight :P

Hope they don't piss the bed....

It's pretty obvious that they are more worried than excited.

I find this whole thing amazing. Every sevconian I know buying into this crowd pleasing nonsense that this latest crooked spiv is coming up with and they hail him as the saviour. It would be an odd reaction for any football support but if anyone should be on guard for crooked spivs then surely the orcs should be that group. Somehow being part of the original car crash is seen as a good thing? In getting this latest saviour in the door they have also managed to chase away the one guy who has any money - ok he might look for a bit of reward for taking on all the risk but at least he has a fighting chance of keeping the tribute act going past Easter!

Very interesting days ahead, I could be wrong but I increasingly suspect that this guy has about as much ready cash as me and is going to find a serious gap in the old cashflow when he goes to his work on Monday morning......

Fuxace spaceybhoy. You really are an angry wee student. Have you just discovered that a Miso and tofu paste isn't a cure for plooks?

Care to answer the question T_K? I'd say it's a valid one...

Can some one explain how Lambias and Leach will be removed as directors but keep their executive positions, as per the Glib & Shameless one's arse licking today from SSN journo Jim White ?

Does he want to keep them on in the hope they get fed up and leave of their own free will , as this is the cheaper option ?

Do they actually carry out an important function in the daily business carried out by the club , oops company, if so what is this important function that the new regime can't live without them to have it carried out?

I know these questions and many more like them will be deflected away and filed under diddy seethe but if I don't find out I may need to go back to reading about the Accies and that's too depressing to contemplate at the moment :(

i think its a condition of sd/ashleys first and second (imminent) 5m loans that he can put 2 bodies on the board. They move from head of finance/chairman or whatever to standard directors, king gets his "victory", ashley still holds the security over most the assets whilst the club continues to burn through his loan and indebt itself further.

Only way to get rid of ashley (and his 2 directors) is to clear his loans.

Every sevconian I know buying into this crowd pleasing nonsense that this latest crooked spiv is coming up with and they hail him as the saviour. It would be an odd reaction for any football support but if anyone should be on guard for crooked spivs then surely the orcs should be that group. Somehow being part of the original car crash is seen as a good thing?

I am always happy to answer questions. Now which one would you like me to reply to?

This one will do. Edited by sjc