Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye, and Govan's finest brain even showed his match ticket so the authorities will be able to identify him, send the link to the cop shop

tbf,what could you do him with,recording something?doesnt seem to conclusively show him making any comments or singing(though i lost interest after a few minutes and never saw it through to the end)despite us all knowing he did.

reminds us all what utter vermin we're dealing with here,though,despite them trying to paint themselves as victims.lets get rid of this mob this year,hopefully celtic further down the line and lets see the scottish game flourish.i wish

Aye, and Govan's finest brain even showed his match ticket so the authorities will be able to identify him, send the link to the cop shop

tbf,what could you do him with,recording something?doesnt seem to conclusively show him making any comments or singing(though i lost interest after a few minutes and never saw it through to the end)despite us all knowing he did.

reminds us all what utter vermin we're dealing with here,though,despite them trying to paint themselves as victims.lets get rid of this mob this year,hopefully celtic further down the line and lets see the scottish game flourish.i wish

doncaster is only doing what the clubs tell him to do.

That is clearly not strictly true.

When he made the statement about the "broad agreement" over the 10 team SPL last year, chairmen from at least 4 clubs almost immediately said that they hadn't agreed to it.

That is clearly not strictly true.

Yeh, I'm with you on this. He is there to put forward the SPL as a brand not for the benefit of the separate clubs although I appreciate that those two are not mutually exclusive.

That said, even if he was just a mouthpiece, could they not have chosen someone a little less rat faced and unbelievable?

went back a few pages, couldn't see this cqn post which appeared in my twitter as a retweet. Is he right? Can the NEWCO route be so easily blocked at the CVA stage?

And this demonstrates the problem with the way the issue is polarised. There may very well be accurate comments posted on Rangers and Celtic affiliated boards but thanks to their leanings you just can't believe any of them without being cynical. It's not our fault, we've been lied to and manipulated for so long for so many different agendas that everything is met by an assumption there is an ulterior motive.

Notice this on facebook........Who's paying for this full stadium card display then?

Might have paid the wee newsagents they owe or the Ambulance Service but no lets have a massive card display instead ....nice :wacko:

Volunteers Needed

Manager Alistair McCoist has asked us to help set out a full stadium card display on Saturday and I will be looking for volunteers on Thursday morning and night and again on Friday and Friday night if required.

The cards although part of the display, will have a heartfelt thank you letter from the Manager to the fans, for the fantastic lengths they have gone through this season to support the team and the Club during these terrible times.

The letter will also have the full squad signatures beneath the Managers letter.

Notice this on facebook........Who's paying for this full stadium card display then?

Might have paid the wee newsagents they owe or the Ambulance Service but no lets have a massive card display instead ....nice :wacko:

Volunteers Needed

Manager Alistair McCoist has asked us to help set out a full stadium card display on Saturday and I will be looking for volunteers on Thursday morning and night and again on Friday and Friday night if required.

The cards although part of the display, will have a heartfelt thank you letter from the Manager to the fans, for the fantastic lengths they have gone through this season to support the team and the Club during these terrible times.

The letter will also have the full squad signatures beneath the Managers letter.

With all these cards going about on Saturday, can we look forward to seeing an Ally Shuffle?

Volunteers Needed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Rose_Bowl_Hoax

Disagree. The only thing that's obvious is that no-one knows anything for certain. Not inside Ibrox, inside Hampden, inside other club boardrooms, inside Chick's head, on on the pages of this forum.

to be fair to doncaster, all he said was that under existing rules it would be to the 'discretion of the board' as to what sanction would be put to a newco. so i dont think that can be taken as read that they will automatically get in, despite traynors continual attempts to get him to say that.

That reminds me of the time a couple of lads in the town I was living in at the time dug up all the bulbs the council had planted the day before and rearranged them. It took a bloody long time for it to play out but instead of saying "Britain in Bloom 1986", it spelt out f**k Off You b*****ds". :D

Sadly the display didn't quite reach it's zenith and was quickly howked out as soon as the revised message was visible.

I reckon everyone needs to start emailing their respective supporters trusts, the Dons ST have led the way, chairmen take more notice of trusts than they do individual fans. Pressure the trusts to pressure the chairmen.

THIS

we know the stance of the dons trust on this matter. What are the stances of the other spl clubs equivalents? Anybody know??

football is fast getting that shit that i sometimes think it be good if some people started some football teams in leagues that had nothing to do with fifa affiliated set ups at all. if it can happen in boxing with the different federations, or in rugby with its RL RU split, why not football??

I quite liked this contribution from Rangers Rumours........ a *cough* 'bear' demonstrating how how the mighty Gers could get out of insolvency, gain access to finance, and thereby make a number of new signings:

"Fellow bears, too many doubting my initial post, I had a few problems a couple of years back and I tried to make sure I could keep up the payments, but I struggled, and it fairly stuffed my credit rating, but I've got a much better job now (bailed out by the mother in law) the misses wanted a new set of kitchen units and I managed to get a couple of loans, one from wonga the other from virgin, so don't tell me the banks wont lend. Just get back to your hail hail sites and let us bears get ready for the new season with a good war chest... Yakubu will sign! WATP up the yak."

Folks are having much fun with da peepul :lol:

Edited by Claymores