Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

According to English media reports this was because of the football creditors rule, which doesn't apply in Scotland.

Easiest debunk in the world here:

Dundee offered 6p in the pound in a CVA last year. HMRC voted against. There is no football creditors rule in Scotland.

If HMRC have more than 25% of the debt then to use shorthand, it would have to be more than 25p in the pound. Considerably more in all likelihood.

Edited by vikingTON

Popped down the parent's local tonight to watch the Manchester Derby - ended up sitting in a chair between two tables - so stuck my pint on the floor. Guy on the next table kicks over said pint when he gets up - it's nearly empty but when I get back from the toilet there's a replacement waiting. Told him he shouldn't have bothered, but guys at table were complete gents about it. Wasn't until was leaving that I realised who was footing the bill. Cheers Allyph34r.gif.

A claim for £3 for a replacement pint could have tipped the rAngers into liquidation :P

According to Doncaster we are not intelligent enough to understand what is going on. Everybody grab a shovel, we are not burying Rangers, it's time we buried out heads in the sand in the hope that it all goes away:

headInSand_southPark.jpg

I reckon everyone needs to start emailing their respective supporters trusts, the Dons ST have led the way, chairmen take more notice of trusts than they do individual fans. Pressure the trusts to pressure the chairmen.

its surprising how many fans dont realise that liverpool is the proddy club and everton the catholic one...not least celtic fans :lol:

That's a bag of shite. Noone in England, and I've lived here for 16 years, lays that kind of label on any football club. Liverpool and Everton have fans of both and every persuasion, my daughters boyfriend is a Liverpool fan, his brother and sister are both Evertonians, his dads an Evertonian and two of his uncles are Liverpool. I have no idea what religion, if any, the young guy is and have no interest.

I know split families in Manchester as well, my poor City supporting mate has paid out thousands over the years to his three brothers who are all United fans. he's beginning to recoup it though.

I have never heard anyone in England refer to any English club as a "catholic" or "protestant" club.

It just isn't an issue down here.

Nononononono.........do NOT start the acceptance. If the chatter turns to that on the forums they will be watching. NO TO A NEWCO!!!!

Sorry man. Been taking it up the shoofter aw season. A leopard canny change it's black n white stripes or something like that....

Edited by da_no_1

And here's the famous minority outside parkhead..singing about,,,,

Paedos

Bobby sans

The pope

And Neil Lennon dying.

Dignity.

Aye, and Govan's finest brain even showed his match ticket so the authorities will be able to identify him, send the link to the cop shop

Sorry man. Been taking it up the shoofter aw season. A leopard canny change it's black n white stripes or something like that....

Apology accepted, but if you really think about it, we've all been taking up there for more than just a season, it's ingrained, and now its time for a good old wash for them to rid the game of the dirty middens......biggrin.gif

I really hope you're right. I wouldn't wish this on anyone other than THEM.

The very thought of their odious, ignorant, dirty, smelly, cheatin, jaiky, moronic, bigoted fuckwit support laughing at us all after getting away with this makes my stomach turn.

Edited by da_no_1

This Archie McKeevins guy has had quite a lot to say today on Twitter, and now this....

Sources close to Craig Whyte say he will not give up his shares and he is looking to lease Ibrox and Murray Park back to #rangers

Sounds plausible laugh.gif

Good stuff. That was a pound well spent.

Until anything has been confirmed, fans HAVE to avoid buying ST's. It's the quickest way to send a message to those in charge of the clubs, & I mean all 41 other Senior clubs, that the fans will not stand for this.

Only when a satisfactory outcome has been ascertained, should fans be forthcoming with their cash for these.

Saw Scotland Tonight

Doncaster will f**k us over is the short answer.

Only hope is UEFA stopping Regan and Doncaster from shafting us all. Very disheartened from seeing that interview.