Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers push youth development to the side as they try to 'get back to where they belong'.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/06/05/rangers-academy-confirm-release-of-five-players-from-youth-set-u/

I hope these players go on to have great careers in football with other clubs and maybe one or two reach international level.

Who knows there might be another Barry Robson amongst these 5.

Desperate times in Mordor.

Always with the negative waves....

RANGERS have secured the services of a number of their academy prospects for another season.

Seven youngsters, six of whom appeared at under 20 level last season, have agreed contract extensions to keep them at Murray Park.

Ryan Sinnamon (defender), Craig Halkett (defender), Darren Ramsay (midfielder), David Brownlie (defender), Josh Jeffries (forward), Lewis White (goalkeeper). Dylan Dykes (midfielder) will all be Gers players for another year.

And eight schoolboy players will become full-time professionals this summer.

Jack Thomson, Jordan Houston, Scott Gray, Sam Jamieson, Kieran Wright, Jamie Brandon, Jamie Barjonas and Aidan Wilson have all moved up a level to commit to a permanent footballing career.

Head of Academy Craig Mulholland said: “The Academy staff have been busy re-signing some of our existing players and also working hard from a recruitment perspective to secure some new exciting young players.

“The recruitment process is critical as the players must fit the characteristics model we have in place which compliments the new culture and style of play within the Academy.

“When we re-sign existing players and also recruit new talent they must have a burning desire to do everything in their power to be as good as they can be and become a professional player at the top level.

“They must also have a high degree of technical ability in order to fit within the new style of play at Rangers

Again with the negative waves...

Benny. That quote from Mulholland.

He's the academy. Yet he says it's to fit with the new rangers style. (Got in a new rangers bit there ;) ).

Who is leading this change? A manager? No. Director of football ? No

So "who"?

You really are a thicko, I don't remember that conversation, I just know Kinky has posted on numerous occasions he is from Motherwell.

You already knew this.

Do you know Bennet is gay?

Do you know if Bennett's actually a man?

Fuxace. The whole board seems broken this evening.

What Bennetts sexual orientation got to do with this board I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure it also doesn't matter the kincardine is from Motherwell.

Post content is all that matters

. faux outrage at Celtic fan shocker more like...

All right JhonnyBhoy.....talk us through the outrage. I was the one who quoted Clonner's and caoimhin's posts. There was no outrage. Simply astonishment that they could be such fannies.

I am actually astonished that I was astonished. Both posters love a personal dig and I should have kent that.

Anyone who has been in conversations with you knows you're from North Motherwell and a regular in the Brass Button.

Nah. Forgewood was too far away.

We were mainly denizens of The Swiss Bar at the Garrion when we were underage. Maybe Lippy kens it? He's could be a bit young though.

When we reached 'maturity' we'd often go to The Garrion's cocktail bar to be snobbish, or The Crown was a good place to gather before getting a train to Glasgow/Ibrox.

The Bay Horse in Hamilton was also popular.

Anyone who has been in conversations with you knows you're from North Motherwell and a regular in the Brass Button.

Calm doon, Clonners. You are angry over nothing

The Swiss bar became Rubens or Centre Focus?

Koalas ate not bears.

Swiss bar became Ruebens.

Crown bar became Centre Focus.

Ya pair of auld fuckers ;)

The Crown always had a photo of Her Maj behind the bar. I'm guessing that's gone?