Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

WTF! I nip out for a few beers and come back to a furious debate about jet engines.

You lot must be bored right enough, go on get yourselves outside a decent swally.

I am off out to get a few bottles for the match tonight.

Of course he was right is a the rangers fan and of course he is owe many apologies I am duty-bound to back up any old shite that he posts, but this is P & B and TK is a Rangers fan, under those circumstances folk on here are daft enough to claim that black is white a useless wee excuse for a footballer and that Rangers died FFS.

Fixed.

Well Friday was entertaining enough and I now know more about gas turbine jet engines than I ever did, that should come in handy when a jet air plane lands in my garden. I can now tell the pilot " see that right there, it's a failed APU and why the starter motor isn't spinning the blades mate, not to worry through if I get my lawn mower out we can give the blades a kick start without the need to use the starter motor and you can be on yer way in no time but watch out you don't fcuk me hut up on the way out wull ye". craphead2.gif

edut fur tipooo

Edited by hellbhoy

Have you seen the state of their club Henrik ? :) a far far worse basket case than the last Rangers. :lol: Admin threatening for the fans again and a 25 point deduction puts their club in the immediate drop zone called relegation, loss of the highest players after that and worse to come a cup semi final with almost certainly the worst Rangers squad ever assembled to face Celtic and Celtic are apparently shite.

Happy days. ^_^

There you have it, the same club according to p and b's foremost legal beagle....

Looks like a prediction to me, and anyone with sense. The authorities will treat Frankenstein' s Monster FC as the same entity as Peter Cushing FC, and 25 points will be deducted.

People with triple digit iq' s will know better though.

There you have it, the same club according to p and b's foremost legal beagle....

You really should read things through first Benny. :lol:

Admin for a second time for the fans themselves, I do believe that the fans will go through a second admin event. There is no mention of the club going through a second one, a bit unfair to punish the new club with a 25 point penalty when it's the new clubs first admin event. The part in my post gave it away but you were too pished to spot it "the last Rangers" there's a definitive statement there was another Rangers before this incarnation. :P

Put the cheap cider doon and log off, it's for your own good. Or keep on posting so we all have someone to take the pish out of with every post they make. :)

You really should read things through first Benny. :lol:

Admin for a second time for the fans themselves, I do believe that the fans will go through a second admin event. There is no mention of the club going through a second one, a bit unfair to punish the new club with a 25 point penalty when it's the new clubs first admin event. The part in my post gave it away but you were too pished to spot it "the last Rangers" there's a definitive statement there was another Rangers before this incarnation. :P

Put the cheap cider doon and log off, it's for your own good. Or keep on posting so we all have someone to take the pish out of with every post they make. :)

^^^how to contradict yourself in one easy go, courtesy of the QC.

This rubbish again.

Of course any admin within the next few years will result in 25 points being deducted. The body responsible for any such penalty, sees the club as the same entity as the pre-2012 one.

Saying so, is not to offer one's own view on continuation. No contradiction or doublethink is required here at all.

Anyway, I think that the ruling is now worded in such a way as to remove ambiguity over what would happen in these particular circumstances.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

This rubbish again.

Of course any admin within the next few years will result in 25 points being deducted. The body responsible for any such penalty, sees the club as the same entity as the pre-2012 one.

Saying so, is not to offer one's own view on continuation. No contradiction or doublethink is required here at all.

Anyway, I think that the ruling is now worded in such a way as to remove ambiguity over what would happen in these particular circumstances.

The spectacle of the football thorties going on their arses after falling between two stools over the situation you describe would be priceless.

Usually a switch operated by a human.

Any word on how the vote to honour debts went?

they'll probably mumble something at the press conference for the new manager about the vote. Positive news with a wee bit negative

Any word on how the vote to honour debts went?

Any surprise that both the announcements are due on the same day. Bury the probable bad news (we can't afford to pay Ashley off) with the supposed good news about the new manager.