Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Brilliant use of irony

I mean it, he may not be the sharpest tack but that doesn't mean someone on the inside has told him the whole story (eg Jardine, Greig, Murray) the end of his conversation with Sandy Jardine seemed like play acting to me. I better pretend to press you on what happened 4/5 years ago to make it look like I am a real journalist, though I know already cos you told me off air. "Ask my agent", "you dont have an agent....lol"

Edited by Cammy35

Read between the lines people:

No preferred bidder announcement

Meaning no release of £500k

Millers bid based on knowing sanctions

Rangers appeal goes in against SFA sanctions

Scenario:

Bid not likely to go through with current sanctions in place all but confirmed

Your move SFA..........

Here's hoping a few of Sandy Jardine's pals will be breaking into a cold sweat pretty soon..

From the MLM live blog:

Q. In your opinion has Craig Whyte done anything illegal in this whole process?

A. The administrators will carry out an investigation into the conduct of Craig Whyte and others who have been directors in the 3 years prior to administration. They will have access to company records which will help them reach a conclusion. They will submit a report to the Insolvency Service who will decide whether action should be taken against them.

My link

Chic young is ready to burst into tears speaking about John Greig - and there's idiots on here still think he's a Buddy. :unsure:

I'd be more sympathetic to True Blue John and all these other tear-streaked ex-Gers board members if they handed back some of the fat salaries they picked up for, basically, showing up at games and not inquiring to closely where all the cash was coming from.

If I was a Currant Bun, with my club on the verge of extinction, and these gravy train-riding jokers had been trousering wads of cash for doing nothing until Craig Whyte gave them the heave-ho, I'd tell them to stick their genuine outrage at Whytey up their backsides. Never mind Craigy-boy, I'd be saying - where was your passion for the club's best interests when Sir Minty was racking up a club-crushing tax bill and cheating like there was no tomorrow?

Of course, I'm not a Bun, so I just laughed like a drain through Chick's emotional tale of big John's emotional turmoil. GIRFU the pair of them.

Billy Dodds is an imbecile. Chick Young is a gibbering moron.

Sandy Jardine talking shit but no serious questions asked of him. I always knew Clyde was utter dross but I thought BBC Scotland might rise to the challenge in a situation such as this. Sadly not. It's one small step up from Rangers Radio.

Here's hoping a few of Sandy Jardine's pals will be breaking into a cold sweat pretty soon..

From the MLM live blog:

My link

I had this sudden image flash in front of my eyes - Whyte, Murray, Jardine, Walter and others being led away in handcuffs, sobbing like Charlie Sheen in Wall Street.

Edited by The DA

Does anyone know what day and month Rangers came into being on? It's just Psychic Bob's prediction seems uncanny:

Gemini (21 MAY-20 JUN)

Sure, you could use that last bit of money to fend off your creditors or you could blow the lot on tasty cocktails with bits of fruit in them. What are they going to do, repossess your vomit?

From the seer-like Psychic Bob in the Daily Mash:

http://www.thedailym...b-201205025186/

Is that a picture of Hartley Hare?

unsure.gif

Can we not just stick to the main question at hand here?

Are Rangers dead yet?

Why don't the league just spell it out to everyone what the options are? Then, someone make a decision. It just drags on and on and changes constantly. Surely there are limited outcomes.

Rangers assistant Kenny McDowall just a short while ago :-

1. "After the weekend (Old Firm defeat) we're delighted there's a game so quickly to try to fix it.
  2. "The players are working away and we're looking forward to the United game. We're still trying to clinch second place and win as many games as we can before the end of the season.
  3. "Ally has done a fantastic job and he'll be able to do anything after this! Hopefully, we are coming back. We just need to get on with it.
  4. "Everybody here accepts we should be punished; but other clubs will suffer and without us it (the SPL) won't be as exciting."

Before you try coming back, how about getting to f in the first place. Also, no other club will suffer, in fact they will prosper and the league will be way more exciting for most of the clubs. Does he seriously think the other teams get excited about playing them.