Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have never claimed to be smarter than the average 'Bear'

Anyway getting back to this exclusive...Any news yet???

The pressure really is starting to show with you No8, you've made your point Alex Thomson really has nothing new on the subject but let's get to the real issue here, you don't like the guy's politics do you? So you are using your anger to try to make him look bad to his twitter followers? When really what he is writing about is the issue which grates at your nerves, he has been spot on with his reporting about Rangers, albeit a little later than when we have found out, and that's what hurts, your club are screwed. Start blaming the people who screwed them rather than shooting the messenger.

This could be the Sportsound where we actually hear Chick's head explode!!! laugh.gif

I'm almost tempted to listen in tonight, but the very notion leaves me feeling a bit dirty. i also know that it will leave me wanting to perpetrate heinous violence <_<

Chris Brookmyre used an excellent analogy on Off The Ball last Saturday when he likened Rangers, and by inference Celtic, to an abusive partner who resorts to the 'I may be a b*****d but you can't live without me' line of dogma.

Scottish football has to decide whether this sort of blackmail - and by f**k, expect Keevins, Young, Traynor et al to really start wading in on the side of abuse - should debar natural justice being applied to the Rangers case and what's left of the game's integrity here to be preserved. I won't be holding my breath, and although I support a minnow I'm now honestly considering whether I would wish to continue supporting a corrupt farce should the authorities cravenly kowtow to Sky and the Old Firm.

That same Old Firm you understand who have been trying to escape the rest of us for the last 20 years.......

Nice one.

Hope he extended it further with the "Nobody else would have you. You're lucky to have me. Oh, and I may leave you for the next slightly more attractive tart that'll take me."

The latter being an empty threat of course as serial abusers aren't normally welcomed with open arms by those not already under their spell.

Sandy Jardine's on Sportsound effectively saying ''f**k sporting integrity'' and that there should be some compromise with regards to Rangers' punishments. What a walloper Jardine is.

He's also blaming everything on Craig Whyte......rolleyes.gif

Could we get someone prominent to ring a bell like they do at tradings end in the New York Stock Exchange when they're liquidated ? biggrin.gif

Who though ?

I'll tell you who. A 10 year old child from every other Scottish football club. Let them see that integrity matters.

Could we get someone prominent to ring a bell like they do at tradings end in the New York Stock Exchange when they're liquidated ? biggrin.gif

Who though ?

Kermit the Frog

Sandy Jardine's on Sportsound effectively saying ''f**k sporting integrity'' and that there should be some compromise with regards to Rangers' punishments. What a walloper Jardine is.

Its the cannae keep a secret in a fitba club bit that amuses me. How long did you keep double contracts secret for Sandy eh?

Hatchet job on CW as expected and no mention of Minty.....................shock.

Wot a knobber.