Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

My response to this: Steady, Tashy - you've simply had a few wee gaffes highlighted.

Other people's response: What a fucking tosser.

C.mon Kinky, you don't know any other people. Now, how does your fawning, remembrance-Sunday w**k-athon sit with the fact that your dead clubs cheating almost certainly cost lives? I'd be piping down about now.

So basically, a large payment that never has to be repaid isn't a "loan" after all, and is actually dodgy?

Jesus. It says something about how good lawyers are at their jobs, that it's taken years to get agreement on that.

Don't be so fucking glib, Rhatbhoy. Think of the nurses, schools and soldiers. Think of the titles.

Scotland has been shamed in a way that no one could have comprehended even 3 years ago.

. Now, how does your fawning, remembrance-Sunday w**k-athon sit with the fact that your dead clubs cheating almost certainly cost lives? I'd be piping down about now.

OK you are truly off your trolly, Tashy, I have never had a "fawning, remembrance-Sunday w**k-athon".

I haven't scrolled back through my posts but I'd be amazed if I said anything other than, "Folk can choose to wear or not wear a poppy if they like and it should be a symbol of 'the war to end all wars'."

You're picking on the wrong Bear here.

My response to this: Steady, Tashy - you've simply had a few wee gaffes highlighted.

Other people's response: What a fucking tosser.

Yep 99.5% of other people are thinking yep what a fucking tosser the_kincardine is . Must be good knowing you got one right today :1eye

Don't be so fucking glib, Rhatbhoy. Think of the nurses, schools and soldiers. Think of the titles.

Scotland has been shamed in a way that no one could have comprehended even 3 years ago.

Aye, it's an outrage. Me, I'm wondering where the apologies to HMRC and others who investigated the EBTs are.

It's not so long ago, that this place was filled with ripe denunciations of Hector and the BBC etc. for their statements and actions on the DeadCo's malfeasance.

Surely Hector has now been utterly vindicated, and some very meek mea culpas are called for?

IIIIIIIIIIIIT'S CHRISTMAS.

giphy.gif

HMRC win and accunts oot and showing over £15 million used to plug the losses for last season !

tumblr_mucxj5e66g1rxoswfo4_r1_250.gif

Oh I wish it could be Christmas every dayyyyyyeay.

:)

He lives :D

We thought you went in early to get Kings cell ready ;)